Realm: Moon Guard

Seeking this Fae

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm looking to find this Fae.
Primary: Purple Iridescent
Secondary: Royal Eyespots
Tertiary: Lavender Underbelly
Eye Color: Doesn't matter. Any will do.

I don't have a lot in the way of funds but I'm hoping someone would be willing to help me get this girl. I tried the dragon search and seems only two exist(not of the correct genes though), one of which got exalted. :<

In return, since it might be needed to gene the girl the way I want her to be for me...

Image + Image + Image
Since these items are discontinued after the event, I think they should be more than enough for the worth. I could throw in some familiars I have doubles of as well if need be. (Amaranth Moth, Renegade Aviator, or Sunset Lasher)

If these dont appeal and you'd rather gold, I'll find a way to pay the amount you see fit.

Also posted here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?board= ... 75980&p=mb

EDIT: Changed the secondary to Eyespots after some thought
Last edited by Lisaara on Fri May 09, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Re: Seeking this Fae

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

you will probably have to either breed one yourself or just constantly check the dragon search. Have you tried looking for a pair of dragons that are only one or two shades off of what you need? I had to get a few of my dragons that way. Anyways I can't do much for you but I do have a simmer pair of royal/violet dragons that could produced some breeding fodder for you. Also trying to sell this girl if that helps Image

also you could always see if the owner will sell you the existing one. I have had to do that a few times and if your heart is set on those genes then you may just have to save up for them.

Edit: I did a search and found this dragon as well. http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view ... id=2593151
unnamed, no pet, no children, no clothes and lvl 1 so there is a fair chance the owner would sell it to you. already a double shimmer so you would just need an underbelly and a breed change. underbelly being the cheapest gene and fae being a cheep breed.

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Lisaara »

Thanks Sylvia. I did a small change after some thought on the girl. I have seen that imp and my it's gorgeous. I always feel bad for asking for dragons that aren't on the AH. XD But you're right, I may need to breed them myself.

LisaaraPokefarm

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Its always worth a shot. sometimes the owner doesn't have any plans for the dragon so there is no harm in a polite letter. I got quite a few dragons that way. Most notably Erebelle, who the owner gave away for free.

If you do go for breeding let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. petopians buy dragons at a discount from me and I could help with one of the cheaper gene scrolls if you are hard pressed for treasure.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

the far dragon scroll and the eyespot scroll aren't too bad in price. I'll have to wait til after Fire's dom push on May 11th's week.

LisaaraPokefarm