Flight Rising Art - Image Heavy!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Flight Rising Art - Image Heavy!

Unread post by Syleye »

I decided to participate in the draw a dragon thread. Just wanted to show what I drew. I was really happy with it

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Aww such cute coatl :) well done hun :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

What a pretty coatl! Well done :)
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

That is stunning, Syleye! :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New headshot of Jill

Drawing done by RockyPebble
Art shop here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2268202 Cheap one only 30k pr headshot and its really detailed

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

That's a cute headshot!

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Thinking of starting some familiars for sigs
ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thats q good idea :) i really like, them ;)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Those are really cute Syleye!

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

I commissioned some head adopts for Lux and Nyx. I love how they turned out! :D

Image Image

By WhiteVenom

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

glee they are wonderful :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I dont know if writing qualifies as art.. but I made an attempt to write my clans lore. I am not a good writer so I appreciate any feedback on the story :D
Northwest and southeast of The Scarred Wasteland there are access to the water, though it is hard to get to due to the tendrils and membranes of The Wandering Contagion. Dragons has to work hard to get down and bring back water to their clans and any ship who dare gets close to the boarders is immediately crushed if they try to make landfall.

So you can imagine how very ponderous Tinku & Kessana got when they found a big brig in the middle of The Wyrmwound. The two of them had just set their foot on The Scarred Wasteland. Sure there was some there before them but they came to The Scarred Wasteland very early, and it was only the two of them for as long as the eye could see. Curious to what could have brought the brig into The Wyrmwound, Tinku & Kessana moved in to investigate.

It was no ordinary brig, it was so large that a thousand dragons could live on it, and there still be room to spare. It took Tinku & Kessana a whole week to look the ship through. The last place they explored was a small hatch on the top deck. They almost did not see it but as they were about to part the ship Kessana´s claw got caught in the handle to the hatch.

When the hatch opened Tinky & Kessana looked down at it and was amazed to find an egg. It looked like a plague egg but there was something odd about it.. They took it home with them. They let the brig lay where it, at the outer rim of their clan.

Back in the clan Tinku & Kessana put the egg down in a warm place to hope it would hatch. Normally an egg hatches in 5 days but weeks, even months went by and the egg was still an egg. Tinku & Kessana had almost forgotten about the egg and the brig. They had moved on to build their clan bigger, with hatchlings both from they two of them but also from other dragons. They always loved each other but in order to ensure that they clan grew larger and got fresh blood into the bloodlines they also mated with other dragons.

Then, one night, after almost half a year, Tinku & Kessana heard the unmistaken sound of an egg cracking, which made them wonder as there currently were no dragons nesting. Then they remembered the egg who had been on the brig and they rushed to where they had put the egg.

To their amazement the egg had grown larger and had changed color. Tinku & Kessana stood and watched the unusual egg being hatched... what could possibly be inside such an unusual egg? The first which came out of the egg was a sharp claw. .then the rest of the dragon emerged.. and Tinku & Kessana´s jaws dropped to the ground.. It was not a hatchling, it was not any breed which usually comes in an egg.. It was an adolescent wildclaw!!

The young wildclaw stumbled out of the egg and snorted. The snort let out a shockwave which lifted Tinku & Kessana off the ground and carried them several miles away. This amused the young wildclaw which let out a little chuckle. She walked over to Tinku & Kessana and looked straight into their eyes; though she had to bend her neck a little bit to do so as she was quite tall for a wildclaw, and she was only an adolescent.

Tinku & Kessana looked up at the wildclaw. She was so beautiful. Her skin was dark red, her wings crimson red, and along her vertebrae and tail she had sharp brown spines. She also had an extra set of horns, round horns which were almost the same dark red as her skin. Tinku & Kessana did not know what to think. This was no ordinary dragon; what was she? Why did her breath has such power and why did she look different than other wildclaws?

Tinku & Kessana got up, all confused. The young wildclaw still stood here looking at them. "ehmm hi?" Tinku & Kessana said; it was all they could think off to say right now. "Greatings" the wildclaw replied, her eyes was filled with amusement and there were still a smirk on her face. Tinku & Kessana waited a bit but she said nothing more, just tilted her head, like she was waiting for them to speak.

"Ehmm do you know what... err where .. err what you are? Tinku stuttered. " I am in what you refer to as the Plague Realm. I am what you could consider to be a Wildclaw," she replied. Again nothing else was said just stood there with a smile on her face and looked at them both.

"Do you.. ehmm wanna come with us to your clan?" Tinku asked.. he really had no idea what to say. " Lead the way", she replied and Tinku could swear he saw her grin even more. What had he done.. he looked at Kessana. He was nervous to let the wildclaw near the clan. With her unusual look he did not feel it was safe and he was worried for the newborn hatchlings safety.. He could see the same worry in Kessana´s eyes... what should they do. They were clearly no match for the wildclaw but they had to protect their clan. Tinku was ready to die for it, so he got up close to the wildclaw with all the courage he could muster. .. Click, click, click.. the wildclaw gently tapped her long claw towards the ground, and the ground began to crack so Tinku lost his balance. He hit his head on a log and just before he lost his conscience he thought " Not the hatchlings. Have to save the hatchlings."

Tinku woke up, his head was spinning. Then he remembered. He opened his eyes fearing the worst... but all the hatchlings were there.. and in the middle the young wildclaw. She walked over to him calmly. "Sorry about that. I need to get used to how my strength is perceived in this world. " She stood and observed him. She was clearly a lot stronger than anything he ever had encountered..but yet she appeared friendly. Around her feet the hatchlings ran and tucked in her tail, and she just stood there and smiled friendly. ".. this world.. what do you mean this world" Tinku stuttered. "Ohh nothing you need to concern you self about" She smiled mysteriously. " Do you mind if I settle down here?" She asked if there was an option, but yet there was a firmness in her question which lead to Tinku just nodding. He was still confused and his head hurt.. but he did not have any choice he felt. Better to have her with his clan than against.. if she was with him.. she seemed to be... he hoped.

Time passed and Tinku & Kessana watched the clan grow... but it was not theirs anymore. It was hers.. The dragon turned to her for questions, as she proved wiser and smarter than anyone they came across. They turned to her for protection.. Who would´t when just a tap of her claw could literarily move the world beneath them. Tinku & Kessana did not mind though.. even though she had such tremendous power she was kind and gentle. Tinku & Kessana once asked her what her name was and all she said was "In your language you cannot pronounce it. You can decide what to call me." Tinku & Kessana suggested Jill and she accepted it.

Almost imidiatly after becoming matriarch of the clan Jill had begun repairs on the brig her egg was found on. After being left at the rim of the Wyrmwound the rot has taken a great deal of toe on the brig. Tinku & Kessana noticed a little change in Jills appearance once she began working on the ship. Subtle markings appeared on her shoulder, her horns and her wings. When ever they inquired to what they were, Jill just smiled and continued to work. Tinku & Kessana had learned not to press her, so even though they were curious they kept their questions to themselves.

After almost 3 years the brig was done. The hull was painted black and decorated with red roses and pictures of dragon skulls. Tinku & Kessana could not believe their eyes, it was the almost the same markings which Jill had on her, though you had to take a good look to notice they similarity but they knew her so well now.. They both knew those markings and the ship was more than a coincidence but they also knew better than to ask.

Once the brig was restored Jill began to move the clan on to the brig. There was plenty of room for all. Jill pulled the brig down to the waters southeast of The Scarred Wasteland and launched it into the water. All the clan was excited to see where they were headed. Jill had made it clear from the beginning that this was not a ship meant for war, this was for exploration, and all on her crew were not to harm anyone. She knew they had to hunt for food but she made sure that it was made quick and painless. No other form of violence were tolerated, so despite the fierce look on many of the dragons in Jill's crew, she makes sure that no one does anything to harm any one.

Jill named the ship and thereby the clan "The Plagued Rose." All the dragons on board "The Plagued Rose" were thrilled about the prospect of sailing against distant shores and returning home to The Scarred Wastelands enriched with many experiences. Who know what would lie ahead?

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oooh, I've been doing homework all day without stop but as soon as I have time I'll give this a read! :D

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tarn: The story looks great!

I ordered an adopt for my new dragon, Zacarius. I think it turned out very cute!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

oh it's so cute.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thats soooo adorable!!!!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

My Navarrogg finally received his art I commissioned last year. It was worth the wait though! ♥

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Wowser! I really like the style. Something a little cat like over the tundra which I just adore :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

A newcomer to the game Pm´ed some days ago about one of my dragons. I gave them some welcome gifts to FR and they ended up repaying me with art of Jill :D

small version

by Icekrim - shop here

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2418080

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

wow what a beautiful lady