Have you exalted your progens?

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Have you exalted your progens?

Unread post by Snowy »

I'm asking because I'm considering exalting mine. I already exalted the random male that came with her, I didn't like him at all, but now I'm considering exalting her too... She just does nothing for me anymore, doesn't have a mate and I'd need to spend quite a bit of real money to gene her up, change her into a breed I actually want and even then, I just don't care too much for her colours anymore. And I'd rather not spend real money on that. I wish you could trade progens. :/

So I'm just wanting to know if anyone else ever did this, it might make me feel a little better about it if I do decide to go through with it.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Have you exalted your progens?

Unread post by Syleye »

I exalted my random. I go back on forth on whether I regret it

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i exhalted both mine.. i would love to get them back just for the fun of it

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I exalted mine, and regretted it right after. So i chanced things and bought an unhatched egg. He turned out to be decent, though I had always thought of my clan as matriarchal, so a boy threw me off. I decided to roll with it and RP. Here he is. I do think I'd like to get him some better apparel, so suggestions welcome.

Tyrannus has no knowledge of his birth parents. He hatched from his egg into this world to find himself alone. Fearful and struggling to survive in a world of adults, Tyrannus found inner strength. After many trials and failed attempts at challenging various clan leaders in a desperate effort to find a home, Tyrannus successfully ousted the ruling matriarch of this clan, sending her to join the ranks of the Lightweaver. He rules firmly, but fairly, and his new clan has grown to love and respect him.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I actually really like your Tyrannus the way he is, Dew. :3 I stumbled across him before once when I was stalking your lair. (I like to stalk people's lairs. xD)

My progen started out as a Tundra, then I breed changed her to a Ridgeback and if anything now I'd want her to be a Coatl since I can't make her an Imperial. But... her colours just aren't fun to play around with, I wish I knew this before I started the game. :/ I've tried everything to make her look half decent and I'm just not happy with it. Now she just sits in my lair not doing anything.

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

I've kept mine :) But I'm soppy like that, and I didn't intend to stick around as long as I have, so I made him look like my hound - now I can't exalt him, as my baby isn't here anymore :(

I really need to cull my lair back, but I'm too sentimental >_>

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

Have you considered scattering her Snowy?

I've kept both of mine, even gened them both so chances are they're sticking around. Amaroq, my custom, at least fits my lair. I do wish I'd known obsidian got a greenish tint...because I so would have chosen a different color. Still, with ripple and as a tundra he works for now (though I do look forward to the day I find a secondary and tert gene that I like on him xD).

As for my random girl. Well, I scrolled her into a coatl back before I had a lair theme. I adore her but she doesn't fit. -sigh- Oddly, I'm more fond of her mate than I am her. I've considered scattering her until I got something I liked more, but we'll see. If I were going to be ruthless, both my random and her mate would go...but I might cave and scatter them a few times first. -sigh-
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I exalted both of mine and don't regret it! They were only sticking around for story reasons, and after a while the story advanced beyond them and they weren't necessary. I had also stopped breeding them, so it wasn't really a huge loss.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I exalted both of mine and don't regret it. The random one got totally crappy colors and the one I made had a bad tert and didn't end up being my ideal representation of the character I was trying to create her for.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

pawprintedheart wrote:Have you considered scattering her Snowy?
I have but they're too expensive! D: They're about 150k on the AH and I only have 60k to my name at the moment because I fell out with FR for a few weeks and stopped grinding the coliseum. Then I did a massive lair revamp so I'd have to level three new ones anyway now for more money which will happen soon but... arg. It just costs too much and I don't really like spending too much real money on games like this, I bought a few gems once just to turn one of my Skydancers into a Coatl and that was all.

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

Ahhh, I know the feeling. My current money is going toward a lair expansion...so she continues to sit at the back of my lair. Though at the same time, I won't be exalting her and her mate anytime soon because 1) her mate is one of my level 25s and 2) he's tied up in some RP stuff. I do find it odd that I'll miss Revan more than I'd miss my random girl. xD

I sell everything for gems lately, especially the chests I get off the familiars. The only way I'm affording my latest accent obsession. xD
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Only the male. Kanagosa is still with me.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

I still have both of mine. The only thing I've done with them is gene them. I haven't changed anything else about them.

Kasai, the Guardian, is my custom and Basalt, her mate, is my random.

Image Image
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I still have both of mine.
Cicuta is navy/car/pink...terrible tertiary, but he's my baby.
And my Random female is Loni, a Leaf/purple/leaf...she's sooo in need of genes, probably my next big spend. holding out to see what the newest genes will look like.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I still have mine
Last edited by Nefretiti on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Looks like loads of you actually keep them both, huh. o: I have to say I have zero regrets about exalting the random male I got. I also don't have much care for the custom sadly. :/

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I like Jade, my custom progen. I exalted the random male because he was a mirror with a terrible color scheme.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Exalted the random female fae after a few scatter scrolls. I wasn't breeding her any more anyway and just didn't care for the color combos she got. Wish we could get a scatter scroll for just one color at a time instead of all three.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

I exalted Buckler, my random progen who started as a male Obs/Goldenrod/Swamp Tundra. I turned him into a Ridgeback and had him till about maybe three, four months ago when I did a lair clean and I tried really hard to try finding him a place in my lair since I had first started the game and while doing the lair clean out. He was a part of my original Coli team and was lvl 23.

A mix of unable to find the right gene's for him and poor stat placement which made him, along with my other two original Coli team mates who I still have in my lair, made it difficult for me to keep him. I don't see exalting as a bad thing, he's not dead, he's just doesn't have much free time anymore now that he's working for the Lightweaver. He still visits Raith, my custom progen now and then and both he and Raith's current mate get along well, but given their natures they don't talk much. But they're good friends and they respect each other.

My custom progen Raith, a female Mid Tiger/Crim Eye Spot/Slate Basic WC has a backstory and everything, and I've been very attached to her since the beginning and did a crapton for her (and will probably still do more, I'm waiting for Bar and Daub before breeding her again, which sadly I've been waiting since January to do, in hopes that she'll look absolutely fabulous in it and make many adorable Bar/Daub WC/Imp babies. I plan to Bar/Daub her current mate, Vincent whose a male Mid Clwon/Crim Eye Spot/Spring Basic Imperial) so she's super special and I'd probably die and drop the game if I ever lost her x____x No number of Gen1 or bred clones of her, even with a better tert that I could actually show off, could ever replace her.

Sadly I don't have a picture of Buckler in his apparel, but here's my bby Raith xD

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Ariah - my custom <3

Chasija - his random mate :)

I want to gene them one day :'D

Click to enter my lair