Tips to those who plan on joining the 13 october

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Tips to those who plan on joining the 13 october

Unread post by Ana »

Redith wrote:So what exactly is this game? You all seem to like it but I have no real clue

Its a huuuuge time waster and an addiction.. i looove it. Its just about breeding pretty dragons and then try to sell them.. if you got no luck you can send the babies off to your deity god for some money and buy MORE dragons etc..

endless spiral.. and i LOOOOVE IT :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Is it sad that I'm not even registered yet, and I'm already forming backstories and personalities for dragons I have yet to acquire? I can't sleep because I'm waiting for tomorrow to arrive!
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Falconcrest wrote:Is it sad that I'm not even registered yet, and I'm already forming backstories and personalities for dragons I have yet to acquire? I can't sleep because I'm waiting for tomorrow to arrive!
Nah, its great to have someone excited around.

pawprintedheart
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, WrA

Unread post by pawprintedheart »

Falconcrest wrote:Is it sad that I'm not even registered yet, and I'm already forming backstories and personalities for dragons I have yet to acquire? I can't sleep because I'm waiting for tomorrow to arrive!
No, not sad at all! And if you choose Shadow, here's an early welcome to the flight :hugs: And while you might not be able to have your progens be imperials, they're not insanely expensive anymore. Andddd well, I have a few imperial boys at the back of my lair I'd be willing to part with for free to get you started. Drop me (Sadey #47450) a message on FR when you get situated and I'll link you to them and you can see if you're interested. ;)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just a little none related info..

im going somewhere today and wont be in before alittle later today. Normally im in around reset (midnight fr time) but today it might take longer :D

i got you guys dragons and familiars ready :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Almost time...you're not the only one Falcon. I've sat here deciding all the backstory, how to fit the random into that story and still trying to think of an overall theme for the lair >.< I think I'm 10 hours ahead of fr time, and registration stares at 3:30pm for me...ugh this is gonna be a long day.

Ooh thanks Tårn! I'm not sure if I should be getting this excited or not...it's like Christmas!

Edit-- jeez I cannot count >.< registration will start at 1:30pm for me...but that's like, start of third lesson. Ugh I'll have to wait another 2 (2!!!) hours before I can sign up. At least it's maths last, and I'll probably sit there thinking up stories for my dragons. Hmm...how can a water and plague dragon fit nicely into an electric lair? I wonder...
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

*pokes nose in* I can't wait to see all the new people tomorrow~ Make sure to put your names on the FR members list thread! (Though I have no idea if Makoes is running it anymore... *pokes her*) Either way, welcome to the lot of you planning to join! :D You can start signed up today at around 5:30 server time which is three and a half hours from now! Exciting. :3

Does everyone know what flight they want to join? (*whispers* It's Ice... you know you want to...) And does everyone know what starter breed they want to begin their journey with? :D

For those of you who don't know yet... Be prepared for the amount of awesome that is Tarnfalk because she is the most helpful, brilliant person this site has to offer I swear. ♥

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I can't sleep. I'm tired and sleepy, but I just can't sleep! I /really/ wish they would specify if 5:30 server time was AM or PM. apparently it's not right now, since I just checked and it's still closed. XD If it's three and a half hours from now, it should be 8:30 for me, but argh, timezones! I'm going to be losing a lot of sleep today. *tries not to nod off at her computer*

Shadow Flight is where it's at for me, and I was originally going to start with a Mirror, but now, I can't decide between a Mirror and a Guardian all thanks to the slowly forming headcanon for my lair. I may pick a Guardian and hope she's randomly paired with a Mirror but I... don't... know! >_<

Yes she is, she really is! But, a lot of you lovely people here on Petopia have been so friendly to me, and I'm not even a member yet, but I'm already starting to feel welcomed. ♥

Kayro, I'm honestly thinking of writing a series of origin stories for how each of my dragon pairs end up joining my lair, which will be comprised of misfits and cast outs who end up becoming one big tight-knit family since nobody else in the societies they were born into want anything to do with them. I'm thinking this far ahead already, and I'm not even a member yet! XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ohh a little tip.. .DONT buy dragons today. I KNOW its tempting but wait alittle.. prices will most likely be very very high today (or alot higher than normal)

and on another note

3 ppl joining us today? (have to sort out my WELCOME packages ;) )

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I didn't plan to, since I'm not sure if new users start out broke or what. XD But the tip is appreciated!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ohh you wont be broke for long :P (whistle innocently)

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Tårnfalk wrote:ohh you wont be broke for long :P (whistle innocently)
Damn it Tarn! xD I told you guys she was awesome. :P I really wish I had dragons or enough money to hand out to people. D: Though I am giving Falcon one of my hatchlings for free which makes me feel a little better. If any of the other newbies want any free hatchlings of mine, do let me know! (Marie and Aristotle have bred today and their hatchlings always seem to be quite popular, good timing really. :3)

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

In the process of signing up! I decided to pick a female Guardian, and the random dragon ended up being a Mirror like I was hoping! Sadly, I'm in The Driftwood Drag (I wanted Foxfire Bramble) but oh well. I'm happy! *dances around!*
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ohh what are you called on FR hun?

i got a pacakge for you :D
(im gonna go zzz after giving you your welcome packet ;) )

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Tårnfalk wrote:ohh what are you called on FR hun?

i got a pacakge for you :D
(im gonna go zzz after giving you your welcome packet ;) )
My username is ChaosHawk. :3

Have a good rest and here yet another thank you! :hug: :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

cool two imps, some money and some familiars and apparel onthe way

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

*bombarded by messages over on FR* XD

Looks like I'm not going to get much sleep today. Or ever again. XD

Gosh, it's going to be a chore finding names for everybody. *puts on her thinking cap*
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Remember to show off your stunning dragons in the show dragon thread! You got SUUUPER lucky with your progens tertiary color. i looooove her :D (yes im stalking your lair :D )

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I'm in! Yaaay! I'm one happy lil...dragon keeper! The random wasn't too bad actually, and she's so god damn fluffy! :3
Edit--my...thanks so much Tårn! :hug: they're so pretty. :3 no idea how you found me so quickly :lol:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

you added me as a friend reference :) so i could see the moment you joined