Clan Reform

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Clan Reform

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((So I've been a little burned out on FR which is why I haven't really been posting around here lately. I've been going through the daily motions but feeling disappointed about where my clan seems like it's heading and so I'm looking to revamp my lair. And thus with some dragons going to be killed off/kicked out of the clan I'd like to offer them to you guys first before I start exalting/auctioning them off. Clothing/accents are not included with dragons.

On to my little story thing.))

In the dark of night the Starburn Clan faced an ambush of devastating proportions. Members from an unknown clan (or clans) launched an all out attack that resulted in the loss of over half the clan's population and leaving many more wounded. Berry's leadership is being questioned and a ring of betrayal whispers through the clan. How did this happen? Why? What would they do now?

Berry (Not available)
Berry's leadership is on shaky ground due to the recent attack; native ice dragons are questioning her roots as an outside element of dragon. Not only does she have to deal with the death of her mate, she has to find a way to reassure her now broken clan that she still holds their best wishes at heart and do better to protect them.

Astair (Available to a new home)
Astair tried to valiantly defend his clan and mate but ultimately fell prey to the attackers.

Ilusae and Uriel (Formerly a mated pair; available to new homes together or separate)
ImageImage
The pair were on patrol duty when they were assassinated without a sound.

Danira and Jay (Not available and Undecided)
ImageImage
Danira survived thanks to her magic, though not without injury and complete exhaustion. It also wears on her emotionally that she couldn't do more healing for her clan members, one of which is her mate Jay. Jay currently lies in critical condition and it is unsure whether or not he will survive.

Fish and Ink (Both Available)
ImageImage
Fish and Ink both perished in the battle with Ink protecting Fish as, due to his derpy nature, he wasn't really capable of even fighting.

Wraith and Spectre (Both Not Available)
ImageImage
Both suffered severe injuries in the fighting, but thanks to sticking together they survived.

Marian and TheHound (Both Available)
ImageImage
Perished in the battle.

Mrrgle and Fry (Both Not Available)
ImageImage
Fry's engineering skills and Mrrgle's magic were able to keep the close pair alive.

Kallie and Moors (Not Available and Available)
ImageImage
Kallie, being a kind and gentle soul became terrified as the sound of battle reached the center of the camp. She ran to the sparse forest and used her knowledge of plants to remain hidden and survive. Moors perished in battle.

Falsetto and Zaelia (Both Available)
ImageImage
Both dragons survived but are under intense scrutiny by Berry as they have the least amount of injuries and Zaelia had been captured in a raid previously. They face being exiled.

Maurice and Moraiya (Both Not Available)
ImageImage
This pair not only survived but did one hell of a job defending Starburn Clan. They were everywhere they could fill a gap both helping friends and fighting foes and their extreme loyalty led them (a water and wind dragon) to be blessed by the Icewarden himself. Maurice and Moraiya were endowed with crystallized hides with icy accents to match.

Malaise and Malkor (Both Not Available)
ImageImage
Another pair that fought valiantly, Malaise and Malkor used all of their plague based guile and cunning to stay alive, though both are now exhausted and Malkor fiercely watches over Malaise as the fight over exerted the weak guardian.

Snape and Olivia (Both Undecided)
ImageImage
The two spirals were severely injured in the fight and are in critical condition.

Diamond and Jewel (Both Available)
ImageImage
Both dragons perished in the fighting.

Damask and Aqueous (Not Available and Undecided)
ImageImage
Both dragons were severely injured in the battle. ((I'm not sure what to do with this pair. I think they need to be split up. I think I definitely want to keep Damask but I dunno what to do with Aqueous.))

Bacuri and Spring (Both Not Available)
ImageImage
Both coatls survived. They are one of Berry's few remaining supporters.

Barilla and Zom (Both Available)
ImageImage
Both dragons succombed to the attack and did not survive.

Morbo and Takasha (Undecided and Not Available)
ImageImage
Takasha did her best to help Danira with healing but alas they were not able to save everyone. While she survived her mate lies in critical condition.

Dragoba and Jaheira (Available and Not Available)
ImageImage
Both skydancers fought tooth and nail against their attackers; alas Dragoba was lost to the fighting.

Majesta and Noble (Undecided)
ImageImage
Both dragons survived but suffered serious injuries and currently lie in coma. ((I really like this pair, especially Noble, but I'm in debate if I want to keep them in this lair, but I'm not really using any of my "side" lairs anymore. Or I could split them I suppose.))

Loretta and Mordecai (Undecided)
ImageImage
Mordecai's influence over flame was not enough to keep he and his mate safe. ((Another pair I'm really confused about, especially since Mordecai needs some gene revamping.))

Trouble and Valiant (Both Not Available)
ImageImage
The newest members of the clan proved their worth in the raid, earning them spots as official warriors and protectors. Some of Berry's few believers.

Vex and Hex (Both Not Available)
ImageImage
Vex and Hex's voodoo magic turned out to be extremely valuable during the fighting and helped turned the tide of the battle.

Ruka and Scar (Both Available)
ImageImage
Killed during patrol.

Melodious and Harmony (Not Available and Available)
ImageImage
Melodious barely survived the battle; his mate was not so lucky.

Aleuette (Available)
Fought bravely but ultimately perished.

Present (Not Available)
Present's kind soul was faced with a horrible dilemma. For the first time in his life he had to fight. Remaining loyal to Berry he earned himself a crystallized hide. With the battle over he spends his time trying to cheer up his clan mates and making them feel better.

Palemoon (Undecided)
The scholar was severely wounded in battle, possibly by the dragon who betrayed the clan because he caught a glimpse of their betrayal.

Belinda (Not Available)
Poor bumbling Belinda found an aggressive side of herself when the dragons she held near and dear came under attack. Supporter of Berry.

Angel and Mooneyes (Both Available)
ImageImage
Both tundras are being held under scrutiny for possibly betraying the clan. They were considered to be holding a grudge against Berry taking over the clan and not even being of the ice element.

Nightfall (Not Available)
Nightfall used the night sky and stars to her advantage with her unique genes and was able to ambush the ambushers and help turn the tide of battle.

Contessa (Not Available)
The priestess of light tried to help the other priestesses until she was injured pretty badly during the fight and had to take cover.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Clan Reform

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I feel for you. I had wondered where you had gone off too. Hopefully you be able to reform your lair so it feels better to you :hug:

Loads of huggsies here and dont feel sad or bad or anything about exalted dragons which have come from me or the mafia :hug: :hug: i have to do that all the time so i know how it can feel like.

And off course your free to all the hatchlings from the mafia you want as usual.

Eventhough sad its kinda interesting to see which dragons survived and which did not :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thanks Tarn. :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Bump

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

bump

[/center]
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Heya honey my hubby (trinketz) will take moors the circuit imp. And I feel you on being tired of things being blah :-)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tossed him a trade. :)

[/center]
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Not sure if you're interest in her or not but I've this little lass possibly looking for a new place to lay her head.
I was thinking of selling her but if you love her I will give her to you on one or two little conditions.

Main condition if you decide you no longer want her please let me know first. She's super lovely gened!! Christmas born!

What do you think?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I appreciate the offer but right now I'm going to pass. I can't afford any ungened dragon projects and I don't have any room at the moment. Plus, as an RP based Ice clan I really need more ice dragons as I have a lot of dragons from other flights already.

[/center]
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Okee doke. Just thought I'd offer her if you were just maybe looking for new recruits. :hug:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I am going to start leveling and exalting those who didn't make it so this is the last chance to snag dragons that are available (as well as make offers on the undecided ones).

[/center]