If You Were A Diety

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

If You Were A Diety

Unread post by Varethyn »

Taken from a thread on the FR forums cos I found it funny and interesting. Type a name (your name, a dragon's name, your dog's name etc) into these three generators to determine your body shape and size, colour and what familiar may accompany you and personality respectively! Be aware that it's case-sensitive and the results will differ if you forget your caps.

I'll start:
Varethyn's element is Water.
Your shape is Muscular & calloused with strong arms and legs and has a few small, wide wings on the upper torso & an extremely long whiplike tail.
You're adorned with elegant frills framing your face, wings, and tail and your body is Monolithic.

Your body is predominantly Storm with shades of Seafoam and Denim.
Your power is Telekinesis and your motto is Adapt and Overcome. Your familiar is a Wavebreak Snarler!

You are known for your your unconditional love for every living being and being calm and nurturing.
Something not many people knows about you is that you’re a master at kelp-macramé. Your Alignment is Lawful Neutral and your realm is modest.
So... essentially I'm Tidelord except I care? :lol: Doesn't sound like me at all really. Except the caring part.

I look forward to seeing your results :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: If You Were A Diety

Unread post by Syleye »

Decided to use my actual name :lol:

Lori's element is Arcane.
Your shape is Soft & overgrown with long arms and has translucent, lightweight wings & a beautiful tail that ends in a small tuft of clouds.
You're adorned with glittering lights sprouting from your extremities and your body is Bulky

Your body is predominantly Leaf with shades of Jade and Mulberry.
Your power is Cryokinesis and your motto is All is Bright, All is Good. Your familiar is a Lavaborne Hoaz!

You are known for your your unconditional love for every living being and being mysterious and withdrawn.
Something not many people knows about you is your love and passion for Corgis, and running away from your fanbase. Your Alignment is Neutral Evil and your realm is powerful.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Used my real name as well.

Ashley's element is Light.
Your shape is Elegant & whispy with small appendages and has no actual wings to speak of as they have made place for gentle foliage in various stages of blossom .
You're adorned with elegant frills framing your face, wings, and tail and your body is Elongated.

Your body is predominantly Rose with shades of Ice and Purple.
Your power is Teleportation and your motto is In Solitude, I Observe. Your familiar is a Autumn Dryad!

You are known for your your unfortunate knack of getting blamed for everything under the sun and being up to no good, no matter the situation.
Something not many people knows about you is that you’re a master at kelp-macramé. Your Alignment is True Neutral and your realm is powerful.

I'll take it. :lol:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Sofia's element is Fire.
Your shape is Soft & overgrown with long arms and has heavy, frilled wings that would function best under water, with a long tail perfect for hunting.
You're adorned with elegant frills framing your face, wings, and tail and your body is Bulky .

Your body is predominantly Emerald with shades of Blue and Sand.
Your power is Resurgance and your motto is Without Innovation, there is no Future. Your familiar is a Sentinel Mith!

You are known for your your undying love for books and being mysterious and withdrawn.
Something not many people knows about you is that you take an interest in unicorns and decaying corpses. Your Alignment is Neutral Good and your realm is prevalent.

So...I'm an element confused, fat dragon in horrible colours, who hangs out in her dark cave taking an "interest" in decaying unicorn corpses...

Sounds about right.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Your element is Plague.
Your shape is Tough & finely scaled with an elongated torso and has gentle wings that are unremarkable save for their natural iridescence, paired with a medium tail.
You're adorned with iridiscent Crystals encrusting your feet and your body is Itty bitt・・・

Your body is predominantly Maroon with shades of Seafoam and Splash.
Your power is Immortality and your motto is The world is mine to shape as I see fit. Your familiar is a Maned Cobra!

You are known for your your secretive and withdrawn behavior and being up to no good, no matter the situation.
Something not many people knows about you is that you candy so much that you’ve devoted an entire lair to it. Your Alignment is Chaotic Good and your realm is chaotic.

I'm...uhhh interesting?
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Decided to use my real name, as did some others. :)

Kira's element is Shadow.
Your shape is Soft & overgrown with long arms and has translucent, lightweight wings & a beautiful tail that ends in a small tuft of clouds.
You're adorned with an odd darkness that clings to you at all times and your body is Petite.

Your body is predominantly White with shades of Rose and Rose.
Your power is Resurgance and your motto is I will Stand my Ground. Your familiar is a Paradise Zalis!

You are known for your your uncanny knack of finishing people’s sentences and being calm and nurturing.
Something not many people knows about you is that you take an interest in unicorns and decaying corpses. Your Alignment is Lawful Evil and your realm is efficient.

Damn...I was sounding like a fluffy hippy and then suddenly I like looking at dead unicorns and I'm...lawful evil? I swear evil isn't meant to be lawful. :lol:
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Hah, a lot of interesting combos going in up in here :lol:
Going again with my real name this time :)

Nicola's element is Plague.
Your shape is Tough & finely scaled with an elongated torso and has translucent, lightweight wings & a beautiful tail that ends in a small tuft of clouds.
You're adorned with icy gemstones on your feet and tail and your body is Medium.

Your body is predominantly Avocado with shades of Soil and Spring.
Your power is Lightning magic and your motto is All shall bow under my reign. Your familiar is a Water Sprite!

You are known for your your undying love for books and being obsessed with the past.
Something not many people knows about you is that despite popular belief, all your brains still work perfectly well. Your Alignment is True Neutral and your realm is powerful.

---
I, uhh... wha? :lol: So I'm elementally-confused, power-and-knowledge-hungry, tough but beautiful, dim and dwell on the past. At least the colours suit me kind of?

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Kat is my nickname so i used it and then my Real name LOL it is kinda interesting.

Kat's element is Plague.
Your shape is Distorted & obscured with normal limbs and has heavy, frilled wings that would function best under water, with a long tail perfect for hunting.
You're adorned with elegant frills framing your face, wings, and tail and your body is Towering.
Your body is predominantly Thistle with shades of Pink and Splash.
Your power is Creation magic and your motto is The World is my Playground. Your familiar is a Murktooth Bramblekeep!
You are known for your your steady personality and being calm and nurturing.
Something not many people knows about you is that you candy so much that you’ve devoted an entire lair to it. Your Alignment is Lawful Neutral and your realm is authorative.

Kathy's element is Undeath.
Your shape is Soft & overgrown with long arms and has no actual wings to speak of as they have made place for gentle foliage in various stages of blossom .
You're adorned with elegant frills framing your face, wings, and tail and your body is Monstrous.
Your body is predominantly Red with shades of Pink and Denim.
Your power is Zoolingualism and your motto is All is Bright, All is Good. Your familiar is a Nature Sprite!
You are known for your your overwhelming aura of power and dread and being mysterious and withdrawn.
Something not many people knows about you is that despite popular belief, all your brains still work perfectly well. Your Alignment is Lawful Neutral and your realm is neat.

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Heh

Your element is Arcane.
Your shape is Elegant & whispy with small appendages and has very large wings capable of lifting heavy cargo accompanied by a normal tail.
You're adorned with small flames obscuring your features and your body is Uncertain.

Your body is predominantly Lemon with shades of Navy and Sand.
Your power is Granting wishes and your motto is Everything has a Right to Grow. Your familiar is a Lightning Sprite!

You are known for your your relentless efforts to grow a garden on top of a volcano and being a hothead with a volatile disposition.
Something not many people knows about you is that despite popular belief, all your brains still work perfectly well. Your Alignment is Chaotic Good and your realm is ・・・
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Hayley's element is Earth.
Your shape is Soft & overgrown with long arms and has sharp, odd wings that seem to shimmer in and out of existence and a sharp tail.
You're adorned with glittering lights sprouting from your extremities and your body is Frail.

Your body is predominantly Red with shades of Steel and Midnight.
Your power is Telepathy and your motto is Without Innovation, there is no Future. Your familiar is a Wind Sprite!

You are known for your secretive and withdrawn behaviour and being calm and nurturing.
Something not many people knows about you is that you furiously want to give out seed packets to everyone in sight. Your Alignment is Neutral Evil and your realm is unaggressive.

~

My body is frail - damn disability! I love red and midnight \o/ My degree was partly in innovation and I love the wind sprite (I keep thinking of moving to wind) :)

I am pretty withdrawn, and nurturing...then it gets weird.....not a fan of seeds......and I don't like to think I'm evil, even if it's neutral :| Ok, I'm unaggressive xD

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

My element is Shadow.
My shape is Feminine & leathery with slender limbs and has large wings with translucent membranes & a long tail ending in a small bauble.
I am adorned with small flames obscuring my features and my body is Uncertain.

My body is predominantly Blue with shades of Banana and Violet.
My power is Healing magic and my motto is I will Stand my Ground.
My familiar is a Fungusbearing Phony!

I am known for my overwhelming aura of power and dread and being calm and nurturing.
Something not many people know about me is that I love to shower everyone with glitterbombs and surprise hugs.
My Alignment is Lawful Evil and my realm is neat.

---

WTH. How can I be that evil, yet be a healer? Do I drain life from one thing to give it to another or something? Also... Glitterbombs and surprise hugs? From this description I'm guessing only if the glitterbombs were somehow real bombs and the surprise hugs were me trying to get close enough to drain someones life force or something. *LOL* I'm starting to wonder if my alignment according to this should be chaotic and not lawful. Just sayin'. :lol:

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

How interesting...let me have a go!

Ruth's element is Water.
Your shape is Serpent-like and smooth with spindly limbs and has gentle wings that are unremarkable save for their natural iridescence, paired with a medium tail.
You're adorned with volatile electric sparks and your body is Imposing.

Your body is predominantly Rose with shades of Aqua and Violet.
Your power is Immortality and your motto is Everything has a Right to Grow. Your familiar is a Fungusbearing Phony!

You are known for your your callous yet passionate personality and being a hothead with a volatile disposition.
Something not many people knows about you is that despite popular belief, all your brains still work perfectly well. Your Alignment is Chaotic Neutral and your realm is powerful.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

My element is Water.
Your shape is Rigid & crystalline with fur-flared limbs and has gentle wings that are unremarkable save for their natural iridescence, paired with a medium tail.
You're adorned with icy gemstones on your feet and tail and your body is Small.
Your body is predominantly Sand with shades of Red and Chocolate.
Your power is Hematokinesis and your motto is Beneath the Waves, I am Invincible. Your familiar is a Gale Wolf!
You are known for your your undying love for books and being up to no good, no matter the situation.
Something not many people knows about you is that you’re a master at kelp-macramé. Your Alignment is Neutral Good and your realm is dominant.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Alex's element is Plague.
Your shape is Imposing & scaley with oddly shaped legs and has disproportionate wings with heavily damaged membranes & a nimble tail ending in a vicious stinger.
You're adorned with an odd darkness that clings to you at all times and your body is Bulky.
Your body is predominantly Seafoam with shades of Azure and Green.
Your power is Hematokinesis and your motto is "In Solitude, I Observe." Your familiar is a Wind Sprite!
You are known for your your magpie-like characteristics and being terrifying and unstoppable.
Something not many people knows about you is your love and passion for Corgis, and running away from your fanbase. Your Alignment is Lawful Good and your realm is neat.

omfg :lol: I'm apparently a handsy thief of a blue Plague dragon with blood manipulation powers, who loves corgis and is lawful good
I want to make this a character now wtf xD I sold my Wind Sprite though /wAILS

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Avalon's element is Lightning.
Your shape is Serpent-like and smooth with spindly limbs and has large wings with translucent membranes & a long tail ending in a small bauble.
You're adorned with glittering lights sprouting from your extremities and your body is Imposing.

Your body is predominantly Magenta with shades of Soil and Lemon.
Your power is Necromancy and your motto is I will Paint the Sky with Colours. Your familiar is a Centaur Arches!

You are known for your your overwhelming aura of power and dread and being crass and analytical.
Something not many people knows about you is that you candy so much that you’ve devoted an entire lair to it. Your Alignment is Chaotic Neutral and your realm is humble.

Not bad...funny I got my flight in game LOL. I like the shape, but those colors...iffy. I'd have to look up some dragons with those. Powers are eh...motto is fine.

I guess I love Candy LOL. Alignment is good.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

ChaosHawk's element is Ice.

Your shape is Elegant & whispy with small appendages and has gentle wings that are unremarkable save for their natural iridescence, paired with a medium tail.
You're adorned with volatile electric sparks and your body is Medium.

Your body is predominantly Storm with shades of Denim and Denim.

Your power is Hematokinesis and your motto is The World is my Playground. Your familiar is a Wave Sweeper!

You are known for your your uncanny knack of finishing people’s sentences and always finding time to listen to your comrades.

Something not many people knows about you is that you take an interest in unicorns and decaying corpses. Your Alignment is Neutral Evil and your realm is authorative.
....WHAT.

What the heck is 'Hematokenesis'?

So, I look like a celestial creature, but I'm evil? Um... 'kay. O_o But I do NOT like decaying corpses. Ick! Definitely not me save for the unicorn part, and the wave sweeper is one of my favorite familiars. :3
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

I believe Hematokinesis would be the ability to manipulate blood.

Haven't done this for myself yet...not sure I'm going to.

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Falconcrest wrote:
ChaosHawk's element is Ice.

Your shape is Elegant & whispy with small appendages and has gentle wings that are unremarkable save for their natural iridescence, paired with a medium tail.
You're adorned with volatile electric sparks and your body is Medium.

Your body is predominantly Storm with shades of Denim and Denim.

Your power is Hematokinesis and your motto is The World is my Playground. Your familiar is a Wave Sweeper!

You are known for your your uncanny knack of finishing people’s sentences and always finding time to listen to your comrades.

Something not many people knows about you is that you take an interest in unicorns and decaying corpses. Your Alignment is Neutral Evil and your realm is authorative.
....WHAT.

What the heck is 'Hematokenesis'?

So, I look like a celestial creature, but I'm evil? Um... 'kay. O_o But I do NOT like decaying corpses. Ick! Definitely not me save for the unicorn part, and the wave sweeper is one of my favorite familiars. :3
Well heme is a word used for blood (like hemoglobin, hemolymph, etc)
tokenesis though...I guess that's derived from telekenesis which is the mental power over other things so I guess you have mental power over blood? XD YOU ARE A BLOOD BENDER

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Makoes's element is Chromatic.
Your shape is Rigid & crystalline with fur-flared limbs and has translucent, lightweight wings & a beautiful tail that ends in a small tuft of clouds.
You're adorned with glittering lights sprouting from your extremities and your body is Medium.
Your body is predominantly Ivory with shades of Royal and Obsidian.
Your power is Healing magic and your motto is I will Paint the Sky with Colours. Your familiar is a Magma Embear!
You are known for your secretive and withdrawn behavior and being crass and analytical.
Something not many people knows about you is that you furiously want to give out seed packets to everyone in sight. Your Alignment is Lawful Good and your realm is disorderly.

*starts passing around seed packets*

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara's element is Earth.
Your shape is Elegant & whispy with small appendages and has a few small, wide wings on the upper torso & an extremely long whiplike tail.
You're adorned with glittering lights sprouting from your extremities and your body is Dwarfish.

Your body is predominantly Storm with shades of Azure and Blue.
Your power is Druidic magic and your motto is The world is mine to shape as I see fit. Your familiar is a Centaur Arches!

You are known for your your knack with magical items and artifacts and being obsessed with the past.
Something not many people knows about you is your love and passion for Corgis, and running away from your fanbase. Your Alignment is Lawful Neutral and your realm is chaotic.

...so if Lightweaver and Arcanist had a baby in Earth that looked like the Tidelord and had a bit of Gladekeeper and Windsinger thrown in and you get me. lol okay