Tyger´s and my subspecies ready to receive applications!!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Tyger´s and my subspecies ready to receive applications!!

Unread post by Ana »

Oki dokie after some feed back from you guys, i deleted the old thread and made a new.

Seams like a lot of ppl find the post I made on fr confusing and i apologies for that :hug: :hug:

I rewrote some of it now so i hope its clearer. The link to the post is :

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1736463/1

Breed : Only these two are viable as of now.

Mirror, Tundra

All eye colors[/b] are accepted.- how ever dragon with Water, Lightning and Arcane eyes are not highly regarded within the Dracolycanthropes; so dragons from those flight are most often seen masking their eye color with apparel.

For those of you wanting an Outcasts. As it is now you cannot MAKE an outcast. It has to be a hatchling from two recognized Dracolycanthropes. We might unlock for others in the future. Im still undecided about this.

Sorry for the confusion and i hope this clear things up a bit.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Tyger´s and my subspecies ready to receive applications!

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I'm not really why anyone would want to make an Outcast. :lol: They face constant death and ridicule and if they aren't in an approved dracolycanthrope lair, they have to be sterile.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

So with some of the new color changes Tarn and I added, I realized that this little PC girl has the potential to be an awesome dracolycanthrope.

The attachment has my preview for her as a mirror and regened. :3
Val.png
Val.png (120.57 KiB) Viewed 3440 times

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I just wanted to say that I think your subspecies is very in-depth and unique. Sadly, I doubt I really have any dragons that would fully qualify due to apparel/accents. But I wish you both luck with this! I'll always send support to any wolf-based subspecies (as wolves are my absolute favorite animal)! ♥♥♥

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:I'm not really why anyone would want to make an Outcast. :lol: They face constant death and ridicule and if they aren't in an approved dracolycanthrope lair, they have to be sterile.

Heh that boogles me too ! :P

I be having outcasts i can give away soon though as Wolf & Wolvina´s hatchling will be horrid!!

Ash we are considering making some apparel changes a long the way so that your lantern Tundras can be seers :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

If anyone's interested in our project, Spectre and Wraith had 1 approved pup that could be used for a dracolycanthrope. :)

[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Out of curiosity I had a look at all the tundras and mirrors in my lair to see if any of them could be dracolycanthropes.
Short version: None of them qualify :lol:

Long version:
Varethyn and Maria - Goldenrod and banana aren't accepted colours
Vulture and Condor - would need a complete gene overhaul (Cry/Face/Glim and Iri/Shim/Glim) but I like them that way
Keefe - Rose isn't an accepted colour, Water isn't an accepted element
Grell - Seraph isn't an accepted gene. Plus he's a fandragon that wouldn't work as a dracolycanthrope
Tau - Ivory isn't an accepted colour
Snodgrass - No such thing as a green wolf. Even though he tries his best
Viola - Completely wrong in every way
Ireneus - Perfect! ...except Lightning isn't an accepted element. So close!
Varenaxx - Goldenrod and stonewash aren't accepted colours

And I don't have space to justify new pairs right now. Welp :lol: Although Claus, my birthday ID dragon, would make a good candidate in his current colours if I throw stuff at him.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

TygerDarkstorm wrote:If anyone's interested in our project, Spectre and Wraith had 1 approved pup that could be used for a dracolycanthrope. :)
This little guy has been named, given a short bio, and thrown on the AH.

Aw, Vare, so close. :lol: Claus would indeed be cool as a dracolycanthrope. :) His colors are nice. As a side note, wolf pelts are totally creepy on fae. :lol:

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Eeeeee, look who got her wolf cape! :D Opted for the brown one after doing the previews; I think it complements her a lot better than the blood red one would have.
Val will also be RTB tomorrow and Spectre is currently RTB.

[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh nice! she is soo pretty Tyger!

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Vare, I could give you one of my babies to get you started if you want??

Val looks really nice Tyger!

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bought this lad..

He will become a natural when i give him tundra and Thylacine... and a black wolf pelt ;) :D

Think his mate needs to be a mirror with fire eyes.. i found a suitable one with wind eyes :D - she just need mirror scroll and wolf pelt :D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Nice Tarn, they're very pretty. :)

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Forgot to say thank you for the compliments on Val. :lol: Thanks guys!

Also, if other people who aren't already participating in this project still read this thread, I just wanted to throw something out there:
If you're interested in Tarn and I's subspecies but your lair currently doesn't support the accepted eyes, I have a solution for right now before we open up more lore for certain eye colors. :D If you're not the right lair for breeding but adopt an approved dracolycanthrope, I am happy to host your dragon(s) when it's(they're) ready to breed. Providing you don't mind Ice eyes, of course. :) I am currently doing a joint breeding in this manner with one of the FR draco breeders.

The way I see it is this: Chances are your draco isn't part of your regular clan, or they are but aren't allowed to breed due to suspicion/hatred/dislike for their subspecies so when the "urge" comes upon them, they travel amongst their given draco clan (or the Elders) and search for a mate, breed, and then go back about their normal business.

I hope that's okay by Tarn, but I'd like to think maybe it'd help people be more interested. :) I'm in the process of rearranging my lair/clan's lore and story so that I have some for dracos and some for Starburn Clan.

[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im 10000000000 % backing up anything you come up with Tyger :D <3

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Aw, thanks Tarn. ^_^ :hug:

[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

A little bit changed on this :) All eye colors are now accepted. We asked the members and to get more interested I opened up for all eye colors. The eye color section now read :
All eye colors are accepted.- how ever dragon with Water, Lightning and Arcane eyes are not highly regarded within the Dracolycanthropes; so dragons from those flight are most often seen masking their eye color with apparel.

Ardawen
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Lots of servers (all EU)

Unread post by Ardawen »

with my lair being realy colorful don't think any of my hatchlings or older dragons would be fit for this, nice ideas though :).
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New breed and new pack :D

Moss Dwellers

The Moss Dwellers pack came about as some Outcasts managed to escape with their lives from their fierce, normal dracolycanthrope brethren. In order to keep themselves alive and safe, they retreated deep into the forests. The Gladekeeper took pity on these Outcasts, granting them fur that more closely blended into their surroundings, as well as adding plant-like growths to their fur. Over time, these dracolycanthropes were forgotten as Outcasts and adopted as a new pack known as the Moss Dwellers.

Additional colors accepted ONLY for Moss Dwellers : Thicket - Moss

Additional Gene accepted ONLY for Moss Dwellers: Crackle

Working on breed apparel.. Will be in tomorrow

Also working in pack badge

Guardians

Being ever vigilant creatures, it was only a matter of time before The Search took a guardian to try to watch over a dracolycanthrope. The first guardian to try was brutally murdered by the overly aggressive Hunters of the species. The next one to get the calling made it alive to the Seers pack, only to be captured by the magical dracolycanthropes. This guardian managed to live as their test subject; the dracolycanthropes were curious about the outside species. The male, covered in bites and scratches, was then used as a stud for the female Seers--who had had a vision about the species expanding. Guardians were big, strong, and powerful and would make an excellent addition if the virus took hold. Much to their excitement, the virus took, as new pups were born to the species--tundra, mirror, and guardian. These new dracolycanthrope guardians lost the ability to feel The Search, it instead being replaced by dracolycanthrope aggression.