Thinking of Pinkerlocking Again

Would you like to see the Pinkerlocke revived and how should I do so?

Use the list and ignore Pinkerton until you've caught up
13%
Use the list and make multiple posts so you can catch up and get new items at the same time
No votes
Clear the list and start with a new Pinkerton item
88%
Start again with a new story and dragons
No votes
Don't bring it back (State why)
No votes

Total votes: 8

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Thinking of Pinkerlocking Again

Unread post by Varethyn »

Ever since Tarn expressed missing my Pinkerlocke, and since starting up a Pokémon Y Wedlocke, I've been thinking of going back to my Pinkerlocke challenge. Plus I'd left it on a cliffhanger regarding Kelpie's health but stopped writing as I had no inspiration on how to continue the story and as a result lost interest in the project. During the time I was failing to think of ways to continue it I'd still visited Pinkerton to get the daily item that determined what that day's event would be (food = set rounds in coliseum by food type, materials = RP, apparel = breeding/new genes, familiars = new dragon, battle stone = coliseum death streak, trinkets = art) and logged them on a notepad. I currently have a backlog of 30 items including a familiar (new dragon) as the third listing. In fact I'd already gotten the dragon beforehand with the intent of introducing him on that day.

The general idea of a Pinkerlocke is to make one post a day dictated by the item gotten that day and in falling behind I'd started making multiple posts at irregular intervals. If I were to come back to it should I go through what I have now, ditch my list and start with fresh items so I can (attempt to) post daily... or even clear everything and start over with new dragons and story? Would you guys want me to bring it back at all? I'd like to hear what you all think :)

If you've not read my Pinkerlocke you can read it here.
If you're interested in making your own the origin post is here. (There's also a second version here as the creator is currently inactive.)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Thinking of Pinkerlocking Again

Unread post by Ana »

I really liked your storieline! Kelpies health has been on my mind quite alot ;-). I thi k youvhad an awesome story going; really good rp. Much better than anything i could do. I vote clear the list so it does not feel ss a must do thing...

Sorry for the soelling mistakes..on mobile in bed on morphine..

Also i would have posted this in the advise thread ;-). Kinda what its there for ;-) :hug:

But to sick to mve threads around now so i leave the poll as it is :-D :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

No worries Tarn, feel better soon :hug:

I would have, but then I wouldn't be able to make a poll ;) I know not everyone likes posting.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

True dat...but could have said just post a, b, c, d etc. depending on answer ;-). But i voted so im not a good example today heh

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Interesting, a lot of votes to scrap the list and one vote to only use the list :lol: I'm curious to know who that was :P

I'll be leaving it a while before I do start it up to see if any more votes are cast to bulk up my supplies. The lair's sort of dead right now and last I checked it didn't have much food. It'll also give me time to figure out where the story is going. For clarification I'll be picking up where I left off so there won't suddenly be healthy bouncy guardians and adult mirrors running about :P This also means that while I will be visiting Pinkerton there won't be any kind of post until I'm satisfied. So no coliseum updates, no new members, no new genes etc. Any coli activity will be with the keeper dragons of the lair. So don't panic if you see the lair active but nothing posted here.

OPTIONAL EXTRA
If anyone who has gotten a good feel for my dragons feels up to it I would love some bios for them, or some pointers on making ones of my own!

Also if anyone is confused as to why the dragons mentioned aren't in my lair (Varethyn) it's because they're in my second lair (Ireneus), both of which can be found in my signature. Yes I own two FR accounts because I'm a naughty naughty girl. The second lair is purely for the Pinkerlocke or generally faffing about on.