Regene my Lair!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Regene my Lair!

Unread post by Varethyn »

Before we start: This is NOT a looking-for-advice thread else I would have posted this in the main Advice thread :P This is purely a fun little game made out of my curiosity to see how our thoughts, preferences and imaginations differ. I will post a link to my lair and you guys can look through them and show me how you would do certain dragons differently. I might even take your thoughts on board as future projects if I like them enough! It might even provide yourself or others with ideas too. One dragon or multiple, I'll let you decide on that. Heck you can do the whole lair if you want to. All I want is to see what you would do differently. All dragons up to and including page 5 (excluding Noi, Vern and the zephyr dancers) are up for the challenge!

Please do not argue about what you personally think looks good or bad. You are allowed to discuss what others come up with and throw ideas at each other but please refrain from saying things like, "That combo is awful" or "My version's better than yours" etc. This is meant to be a fun game, not a competition.

Without further ado, let me see how you would regene my lair!

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Regene my Lair!

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh How fun :D I am going to pretend i have unlimited resources for this so many of them will be utterly expensive regenes :P

Page 1:
Varethyn Hex/Shimmer/Spines, Maria Hex/Poison/Underbelly, I would scatter Chaos :P OR make him into a spiral with Petals/Shimmer/Glimmer. His eyes fits his secondary so well that i think he makes an awesome spiral, Nix & Styx are perfect as they are, Rosaliah petals/butterfly/spines, Otis/Petal/Butterfly/Underbelly, Clair Gireffe/Hex/Contour i think it makes her even more turtle like, Bluemoon Poison/Butterfly/Glimmer, Bloodmoon would make an awesome xmasy imp with Giraffe/Butterfly/Glimmer, Braith Irdescent/Butterfly/glimmer ..and oddly enough i really like him as a tundra, Sable looks amazing as a fae with Iridesent,Butterfly,Glimmer, Kithren i would leave as is, Toriel poison/Butterfly/Contour, Asgore Poison, Shimmer, Contour

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Will come back and do more later :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Alrighty more fun regenes. Its really fun and i hope more ppl join in so there is a view of different taste and options :D

page 2:

Monarch and Emperor are perfect as they are, Oihana snapper/giraffe/Glimmer , RunsWithTheWind and SingsToTheMoon i would make into tundra´s and give RunsWithTheWind contour :D Barba skydancer/cherub/toxic, Gleeruck i would keep as is, Keefe spiral/poison. Xia guardian/giraffe, Zeru guardian, iridescent/butterfly, Flavia skydancer/vipera/current, Link Spiral/butterfly/glimmer. Love that his eyes match the butterfly, Zelda snapper/butterfly/glimmer.. she reminds me of a snapper some petopian had named Ducky :D,

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Page 3:

Iah Petals/Butterfly/glimmer, Gwyneira Petals/Butterfly/glimmer, Claus pearlcatcher/giraffe/poison/spines, Neva is perfect!, Meztli petals, Molgera tundra/giraffe/hex/thylacine, Volvagia guardian/giraffe/poison, JohnBain is perfect in his character, GennaBain iridescent/butterfly, Cringer and Battlecat are perfect as they are, Grell contour, Unnamed wildclaw is perfect, Lowri butterfly/petals/glimmer love that the pet/butter matches the rose.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I come back and do more when someone else post too :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Left it a bit to see if anyone else would post but seems this isn't as popular as I'd hoped. Thanks Tarn and Peri for showing me your ideas, there's some awesome combos in there! :) You guys are welcome to post more if you like :hug:

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I think its the hiatus.... a lot is in a waiting position right now.. and maybe some even are in a fr lull.. i feel sad when i look at the dragon share.. so few in.. but i try to consort myself and say that it will bloom with the new colors.

I am as dragon crazy as ever and i have thought to do more :D right now im setting stuff up for sale so i be exhausted afterwards.. but maybe i do more tonight :D

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I'm not on hiatus per say. Just. VERY broke and out of lair space so I am not doing as much. :oops: But.

You asked for it. You got it. ;)

Kithren
Petals /shimmer /glimmer
I think petals matches his lightning eyes.

Canace
Petals /shimmer /underbelly

Parnika
Poison /facet /glimmer

Girish
Iridescent /shimmer /circuit

Sorry I couldn't do more but whatever bug I have is not allowing it

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Whee more posted so i move ahead :lol: :mrgreen:

Pg 4 :

Parnika contour, Palash guardian/iridescent/spines, Fiorella guardian/poison/toxic/glimmer, KaelThas spines, Liadrin giraffe/stripes/underbelly, Dionysus iridescent/shimmer, Palutena Pearlie/Iridescent/Butterfly/Contour, Pit ridigeback/shimmer/thylacine, Papina is perfect as she is, Girish vipera/hex, Ikana spiral/giraffe/hex/spines, Snodgrass Vipera/hex, Viola Skydancer/iridescent/toxic/underbelly

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Page 5:
Faron Poison/Toxic/Contour, Aya Petals/Glimmer, Unnamed noc Poison/Toxic/Underbelly, Rukhmar is perfect as she is, so is Blaithe, Argorok Tundra/hex/poison/spines, Nailah giraffe, Drazan iridescent/hex, Dreadwing pearlchatcher/toxin/spines, Tau is perfect, Volcania fae/poison/toxic,spines, Moldorm giraffe/hex/contour, Pinatubo fae/vipera/stripes, Varenaxx Giraffe/current

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I come back and do more later :D

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

I think this is so cool :) I just don't have enough time to do this myself XD

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Figured I would give it a go
ImageImage
Varethyn and Maria

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Re: Regene my Lair! Part 2: The Regenening

Welp so turns out I'm interested enough in bogsneaks to come back to FR for a bit and of course they aren't the only things I've missed. Skink, Spinner and Runes, oh my! So while I'm flailing around in a desperate attempt to get my treasure levels back up I'd love to see you guys torment me with suggest some new looks with the newest options :D I've already given Bluemoon and Bloodmoon runes and plan to turn them into boggies but always up to see what you can come up with :hug:

Dragons to exclude: Mossy, Cerdae, Relic, Aunde and Hibiki at the top of page 4. They're all project dragons for ideas I've been toying with. Everyone else is good to go.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I am having far too much fun making all your dragons into bogsneaks :lol:

pg. 1 Varethyn Eyespot/underbelly, Maria Underbelly, Chaos is still best as a spiral with Petals/Shimmer/Glimmer; though I would scatter him if he was mine :lol: Junia & Junius runes. Would not change Nix & Styx; they are perfect. Clair Skink/Spinner/Glimmer. Otis Skink/Spinner, Rosaliah Skink/Spinner/Spines, Bluemoon & 6326143 Spinner (Butterfly works too but Spinner is cheaper :) ) Kithren Iridescent/Shimmer/Runes, Xia & Zeru skink, Monarch & Emperor i would leave be, Tuuli Iridescent/Hex/Runes, JohnBain Spinner/Glimmer, GennaBain iridescent/Spinner

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I might come back and do more.. but I think you can see where I would be going with your lair :lol: :lol: :lol: :hug:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Teeheehee lookit all those adorable boggies :hug: :hug: It may be possible that a fair few of my dragons will mutate over time :lol: I find it funny that dear Chaos is the only one you previewed here that you wouldn't change into one :P

Ooh you gave me a good idea for the skink and spinner scrolls I'd made some time back. Xia, Zeru, John and Genna look great like that! And yup... gonna need to treasure grind pretty hard cos those runes are looking good too. Meep. I foresee a LOT of alchemy in my future :lol:

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Alright, I think I'll have a crack at this! Not the WHOLE lair tho :lol:

Chaos Image Nix Image Styx Image Otis Image
Rosaliah Image Bluemoon Image Bloodmoon Image Kithren Image