WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:04 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub
This is the 5th and hopefully FINAL redoing of my hatchery theme

Welcome to The Plagued Rose Hatchery.

I am a collector of old dragons and I love to breed them to see their hatchlings.

Some dragons are matched in pairs with names from songs, movies, books, environment, nature, space or other matches that i find goes together. The dragons look and their bio does not always reflect from the character which they have their name from.

Other dragons are named after their job or role in The Plagued Rose Hatchery, others are named after their subspecies, while others again just have names which I like the sound of.

My hatchery reflects the pairs I have and are mostly a way for myself to keep track of the dragons I have for breeding. Though you are welcome to take a look at it , and I would love to add you to any pinglist you may wish, and I will add you on my thread on Flight rising. This post is a backup for me :D. If you wanna support my tons of projects feel free :D

I am in the progress of renaming and scattering many of my dragons. When a pair is done to my satisfactions they will get a breeding card, but until then the pair will have either a scatter scroll beneath their picture or a note.

Wish list (in no particular order):
*scatterscrolls
*scavengers tatters
*black, red and brown birdskull head, wing and necklace apparel
*Furious, Brutal,Ruthless and Ferocious apparel
*Black and scarlet wooly apparel
*Seafeares and raiders fur apparel
*Moonglow thorns
*all of the black and red lace apparel
*Maroon and bloody wraps
*Red, Shadow and green cobwebs
*Harvest and Kelpie guises
*skeletal chimes
*all of the veteran scars
*Boneyard tatters
*Crimson, Chestnut and Inkwell feathered apparel
*Windbound plumage
*Red, white, brown and black roundhorns
*Bloodscale apparel
*Solidscale apparel
*All of the thorned rose apparel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[center][b]Image Rare Breeds:Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pair 1: Jack & Jill

Pair 2: Lumino & Abigail

Pair 3: Luke & Lorelei

[b]Pair 4: Shadow & Twillight[/b]

[Item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll]

Pair 5: Bulbophyllum & Rafflesia

Pair 6: Tinku & Kessana

Pair 7: Skyrim & Oblivion

Pair 8: Thor & Sif

Pair 9: Mr.Hyde & Dr. Jekyll

Pair 10: Jupiter & Mars

Pair 11: Mosquito & Leech

Pair 12: Diesel & Octane

Pair 13: Batman & Catwoman

Pair 14: Clyde & Bonnie

Pair 15: Sugar & Spice

Pair 16: Lionel & Jean

Pair 17: Crow & Raven

Pair 18: Elan & Haley

Pair 19: Gin & Tonic

Pair 20: Fabergé & Cartier

Pair 21: Harvard & Yale

ImageLimited Breeds: Image

Pair 22: Zev & Red

Pair 23: Scroll & Paige

Pair 24: Crescent & Eclipse

Pair 25: Sherlock Holmes & Watson

Pair 26: Rhythm & Blues

Pair 27: Sheridan & Delenn

Pair 28: The Beast & Beauty

Pair 29: Grant & Malcolm

Pair 30: Indy & Marion

Pair 31: Razzle & Dazzle

Pair 32: Barter & Deal

Gene project

Pair 33: Jax & Juno

Gene project

Pair 34: Wesley & Buttercup

Pair 35: Gru & Lucy

Pair 36: Jaeger & Kacela

Pair 37: Loot & Treasure

Project

Pair 38: Cho & Sanyi

Pair 39: Fable & Fiction

Image Uncommon Breeds:Image

Pair 40: Chaos & Serenity

Pair 41: Lock & Key

Pair 42: Mcarine & Nessie

Pair 43: Tanner & Hide

Pair 44: Fall & Autumn

Pair 45: Fred & Wilma

Pair 46: Vermon & Vermina

Pair 47: Odysseus & Penelope

Pair 48: Brent & Jade

Pair 49: Cosmos & Nebula

Image Common Breeds:Image

Pair 50: Simmer & Braise

Pair 51: Venom & Vial

Pair 52: Electron & Jolt

Pair 53: Robin & Marian

Pair 54: Long John Silver & Captain Flint

Gene project

Pair 55: Locket & Pendant

Pair 56: Francis & Teuta

Gene project

Pair 57: Guybrush & Elaine

Pair 58: Hamlet & Ophelia

Pair 59: Sergey & Luthien

Gene project

Pair 60: Cloak & Dagger

Pair 61: Needle & Thread

Pair 62: Merlot & Chianti

Pair 63: Bait & Tackle

Pair 64: Mulder & Scully

Gene project

Image Plentiful Breeds:Image

Pair 65: Lord Fluffington The 3rd & Samantha

Pair 66: Slavc & Wolvina

Pair 67: Vlad & Vila

Gene project

Pair 68: Cashew & Hazel

Pair 69: Hazari & Ashta

Pair 70: Seff & Vixen

Pair 71: Gmork & Akela

Pair 72: Tick & Tock

Pair 73: Morgan & Morgana

Gene project

Pair 74: Zink & Mercury

Gene project, or maybe scatter. Cant decide

Pair 75: Vilnius & Raksha

Pair 76 : Nyx & Styx

Pair 77: Timber & Tempest

Pair 78: Sirius & Asena

Project

Pair 79: Laurence & Sally

Project

Pair 80: Zakat & Qen

Pair 81: Pirate & Corsair

Gene project

Pair 82: Hargrim & Nyezhitya

Pair 83 : Galao & Squishy

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:37 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
You mentioned checking for mistakes in another thread, so this is just me attempting to help. :) In your intro, it should be have not ahve. And there's a few coding issues, namely towards the beginning of your breeding cards where stuff didn't get centered and bolded properly. :) The breeding cards feel like they should be centered too, but that could be person aesthetic.

Looks great though! I love the name and theme of your hatchery! :D The breeding cards are a tad busy for my tastes, but if you like them, that's all that matters. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:
Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:35 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub
Help is soo welcomed. .the coding works on FR but not this thread for some reason. The cards take up a full vertical page on FR so no need to center them on there...and this is a backup for my post there :D :). The spelling mistake I will correct tomorrow. Thanks for the help :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:34 pm 
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)
I like how you have the gene percentages and color bars for the breeding, helpful for me as I haven't internalized that stuff yet.