Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Dozens of Dragons

Unread post by Ana »

Navigation

Welcome - Clan Lore - Wishlist - Pinglist - Affiliates - Sales - Breeding pairs

I am a collector of old dragons with an id of 6 digits or lower . I feel like they have a sense of history and I love to breed them to see their hatchlings.

Breeding:
All hatchling will have plague eyes as I do not rent nest due to the fact that all of my dragons are low digit dragons.

All hatchlings will be named as I do not like unnamed offspring in my dragons offspring list.

I love to mix and match between my dragons. If you see two dragons you want me to breed just Pm me :)

All hatchling will be on ah the same day they are born,also those with a pinglist. If not sold the hatchling will be exalted the day after they are born.

IMPORTANT NOTE :

I have a mild case of OCD and I dont like clutter, so a sales post/ping will only remain standing for the SAME day as the hatchling are born. Then that post will be removed, so if you do not check your pings everyday it might leads to a lot of "cannot find this post."

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Dozens of Dragons

Unread post by Ana »

Breeding pairs - Home

Pairs with 35 days breeding cooldown:

Jack & Jill

Gill & Finna

Bulbophyllum & Rafflesia

Flux & Forge

Autumn & Fall

Lionel & Jean

Gin & Tonic

Crow & Raven

Loot & Treasure

Longitude & Lattitude

Electron & Jolt

Spine & Scapular

Thor & Sif

Mosquito & Leech

Batman & Catwoman

Mr.Hyde & Dr. Jekyll

Sheridan & Delenn

Pairs with 30 days breeding cooldown:

Simmer & Braise

Scroll & Paige

Jambu & Alkmene

Razzle & Dazzle

Bait & Tackle

Granite & Marble

Rhythm & Blues

Wesley & Buttercup

Lost & Found

Gravel & Pebblest

Indy & Marion

Bow & Arrow

Parcel & Posting

Carlsberg & Tuborg

Pairs with 25 days breeding cooldown:

Croocks & Kaolin

Nitrogen & Hydrogen

Needle & Thread

Igneous & Kindle

Portobello & Chanterelle

Carter & Allison

Penzai & Hachinoki
Image]

Blackjack & Poker

Freedom & Tess

Nameless & Unknown

Imladis & Lothlorien

Jabberwocky & Snark

Pairs with 20 days breeding cooldown:

Pendant & Locket

Vermon & Vermina

Cloak & Dagger

Whiskey & Tequila

Baihao & Tienchi

Ganache & Frosting

Tick & Tock

Venom & Vial

Pairs with 15 days breeding cooldown:

Rayban & Mykita

Tanner & Hide

Sauvignon & Chardonnay

Tango & ChaChaCha

Gmork & Draka

Liam & Leah

Morgan & Morgana

Bountiful & Cornucopia

Darkmoon Faire & Tivoli

Home[/right]

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Dozens of Dragons

Unread post by Ana »

Clan Lore - To Hatchery Main Page

Chapter one

In a world where hatred and war was tearing the world apart, where the elements itself seemed to work against the land, something remarkable happened

One day a meteor, or that is what the local called it, hit this world. The moment the "meteor" hit a massive explosion occurred. A huge chunk of... something.. came out of the Wyrmwound and landed far out to sea. There it grew and grew and grew and became the size of a massive floating Island.

Several dragons tried to travel to the place, to conquer it but none succeeded. The Island were protected against some sort of strange shield.. .Not even the Stormcatcher could enter or explain what kind of forces were taken place at the island. The island drifted further away from land until it could not be seen and most dragons forgot about it.

Ages past and with time the Island drifted out of the mind of the dragons. The ever-growing war and conquest of the elements in the world kept on going. It seemed never ending. Then something changed...riptides have become stronger, wind currents howl with incredible force, the nights have become darker, and the days have become brighter.

A small clan in the Scarred Wasteland feared what the new changes would mean for them. They were struggling, they hated the constant warfare and tried to just keep for themselves. Tinku and Kessana had build the clan from the ground. They had have many hatchlings are were now trying to build themselves a home. They watched they new signs with increasing worry.

One day a thunder, or at least it sounded like thunder, swept over the Scarred Wasteland. Hail, or what they thought were hail, were coming down. But it wasn't hail.. it were eggs..Most eggs shattered upon impact but a few kept intact. One of those eggs landed near Tinku and Kessanas clan. The color of the egg were a pale green but it was no ordinary plague egg... it was larger and it felt different.

The egg fall had drawn more dragons to the area, they were curious. Tinku and Kessana was cautious because they did not want any altercation with other clans, so they let them go and investigate first. All dragons who tried to come close to the egg were hit by.. well I guess the closes the inhabitants could come to an explanation was a lightning surge. Each clan which tried to claim the egg for their own were hit by one, not fatal but enough to discourage them for trying again. Eventually the area were cleared of dragons. Tinku looked over at his mate.. "Should I try?" "Tin.. you wanna try?! WHY? You saw what happened to the other dragons. You are not as strong as they are. They fight in the coliseum, you don't. Don't you dare do anything which brings your life into jeopardy!" Tinku looked at Kessana which rolled her eyes while yelling at him and all he could say was "Yes dear".

Though as the day went by the curiosity in Tinkus mind grew. He decided to sneak over and try while Kessana was sleeping.. It wasn't like the surge really harmed the other dragons so why not try.
Tinku sneaked over to the egg. It had grown a lot since last.. it was four times the size of a normal egg. Tinku sneaked over to it.. no surge yet. He put his head on the egg. It was warm! Something was alive in there. Tinku forgot all about being cautious and picked up the egg and hurried home. "Kess Kess its alive" "...huh whats alive?" In his hurry he had forgot the scolding he had gotten the other day. ".. uhmm this" He showed Kessana the egg. ".. That!? Did it hurt you.. are you ok? I'm going to kill you!" "I'm fine.. its alive" We have to care for it" Kessana signed.. this was one of the many reasons why she loved Tinku. He was always so caring, not a single harmful bone in his body. So different from any dragon she had ever met. But that egg could be dangerous for her clan and so fare she had manage to shield her clan from anything harmful. On the other hand.. Kessana sighed" Tin you´r right. If there is a life in there we should take care of it. Put it in the nest and we see what will happen"

Several weeks later Kessana were getting impatient. Normal eggs would hatch in 5 days.. she and Tinku had been caring for this egg for almost a month now and there were still no hatchling. "Tin I think what ever live there is has decided to stay in there.. we need to give up and focus on other hatchlings now" "One more week Kes, give it one more week.. then it´s been a month." Kessana sighed and agreed. She feared that Tinku would be devastated if it did not turn out to be anything.

By Sunday the next week nothing had happened. Tinku was out meeting a dragon who wanted to join the clan and Kessana feared telling him that the egg still had not hatched, he would be so devastated. By midnight Tinku were coming home, Kessana was getting the nest ready , getting the egg out and trying to decide what to say to Tinku. "..nothing ?" Tinku had come home and seen her take the egg out of the nest."no hun.. its time." Tinku heart sunk in his chest but he knew his mate were right. She needed help getting the nest ready and then they could grieve together.. They both carefully lifted the egg out of the nest. "..should be bury it?" "No, not here. It doesn't seem right. It did not come from here despite its color. Lets go down to the water and let it flow to where ever it came from"

The water was a long way from the Scarred Wasteland but they could do the journey. They gathered there small clan so all could come and say good-buy. It took another month to get to the water as the small clan had to be careful not to encroach on another clans territory. Once at the water the clan gathered to let the egg to rest.

But as soon as the egg hit the the water something happened. It began to crack and something emerged from the egg. It was a stunning wildclaw.. but not just any wildclaw. It was an adult... and adult wildclaw coming from an egg. Her skin were a dark red, almost like blood and her wings were crimson. Along her neck, back and tail there ran brown spines. Tinku and Kessana and their clan watched and she rose from the egg in all her glory. She was a lot taller than any wildclaw they ever meet.

Once on her legs she stumbled over to the dragons watching her. "I'm Jill. I have been send to those who were worthy. I come from the Island in the sea. In fact it´s not an Island, It´s really a large ship, formed as an Island. The ship can go anywhere it desire. It´s a sanctuary for those who seek refuge from the everlasting war, those who have grown weary of combat and hatred. The ship is shielded and no one who was to practice warfare and hatred are welcome there. If you have it in your heart the ship would not let you enter. Are your ready to make the journey?"

There was a silence because they were all shocked by what just happened. You don't normally see fully adult dragons emerge from an egg. But eventually Tinku spoke up. "How will we get there.. we don't know where it is. We have adult essence dragons with us whose wing cannot carry them over great distances. We are willing to follow you but not sure we are able" He looked around at his small clan. The red wildclaw went over to him, stood an inch from him and looked him over. Then she began singing! The most stunning song any of the dragons ever heard.. but they could not understand the words. Suddenly The Island shaped as a boat emerged. "Climb onboard. No one with harmful intent will be able to enter the ship. From here on forward this clans name will be "The Namárië". The Ship Its large enough to shelter all the dragons who wants to live a peaceful life. Welcome dragons to "The Namárië"!.

Behind the name "The Namárië

Namárië, also called Galadriel's Lament, Altariello nainië Lóriendessë (Quenya for "Galadriel's lament in Lórien"), and sometimes Song of the Elves Beyond the Sea, is the longest Quenya text in The Lord of the Rings.

The word Namárië means "farewell" in Quenya. The word can be analyzed as na + márië, being a blessing and meaning literally "to goodness".

Ai! laurië lantar lassi súrinen,
yéni unótimë ve rámar aldaron!
Yéni ve lintë yuldar avánier
mi oromardi lisse-miruvóreva
Andúnë pella, Vardo tellumar
nu luini yassen tintilar i eleni
ómaryo airetári-lírinen.

Sí man i yulma nin enquantuva?

An sí Tintallë Varda Oiolossëo
ve fanyar máryat Elentári ortanë,
ar ilyë tier undulávë lumbulë;
ar sindanóriello caita mornië
i falmalinnar imbë met, ar hísië
untúpa Calaciryo míri oialë.
Sí vanwa ná, Rómello vanwa, Valimar!

Namárië! Nai hiruvalyë Valimar.
Nai elyë hiruva. Namárië!

Translation:
Ah! like gold fall the leaves in the wind,
long years numberless as the wings of trees!
The years have passed like swift draughts
of the sweet mead in lofty halls beyond the West,
beneath the blue vaults of Varda
wherein the stars tremble in the song of her voice, holy and queenly.

Who now shall refill the cup for me?

For now the Kindler, Varda, the Queen of the Stars,
from Mount Everwhite has uplifted her hands like clouds,
and all paths are drowned deep in shadow;
and out of a grey country darkness
lies on the foaming waves between us,
and mist covers the jewels of Calacirya for ever.
Now lost, lost to those from the East is Valimar!

Farewell! Maybe thou shalt find Valimar.
Maybe even thou shalt find it. Farewell!

Wip clan lore to write about here or in bios
*Skin and accents are tatoos
*Magic are not allowed on the ship
* Dragons are not considered magic
*Undead/spirits etc is not a part of my clan
* No violent but meat eating dragon can kill those if they do it swiftly and without causing suffering
* what happened to the other surviving eggs
*write a chapter about the force field and the ships technologic powers. Inspiration Vorlon ships , the undying lands and Tardis.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Nostalgia Hatchery

Unread post by Ana »

new breeding cards done

So far trimmed down from 90 pairs to 38 - still working on some pairs and I will only put breeding cards on done pairs.

I eventually get more pairs once I sort out of Hib den