WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:04 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
Realm: Azol-Nerub

Welcome to The Plagued Rose Hatchery.

I am a collector of old dragons and I love to breed them to see their hatchlings.

Some dragons are matched in pairs with names from songs, movies, books, environment, nature, space or other matches that i find goes together. The dragons look and their bio does not always reflect from the character which they have their name from.

Other dragons are named after their job or role in The Plagued Rose Hatchery, others are named after their subspecies, while others again just have names which I like the sound of.

My hatchery reflects the pairs I have and are mostly a way for myself to keep track of the dragons I have for breeding. Though you are welcome to take a look at it , and I would love to add you to any pinglist you may wish.

I am in the progress of renaming and scattering many of my dragons. When a pair is done to my satisfactions they will get a breeding card, but until then the pair will have either a scatter scroll beneath their picture or a note.

[b] Breeding:

All hatchling will have plague eyes as I do not rent nest due to the fact that many of my dragons are low digit dragons.

All hatchlings will be named as I do not like unnamed offspring in my dragons offspring list.

Credits:

Skull and roses by Mibella , Rose headers by DogiCrimson and dividers is made by MsBarrows

Lore - WIP

"The Plagued Rose" is a very large brig, larger than most brigs. With sails as red as blood, and a hull painted as black as the night, this legendary ship sets sails in the seas surrounding The Scarred Wastelands.

"The Plagued Rose" is the flagship of the proud and strong matriarch Jill. The black hull is decorated with red roses and dragon skulls, and on the deck are bristling with cannons. The firepower of "The Plagued Rose" and the skills of her captain are far superior to other ships and their crews and under Jill's command all bow in awe and respect of her strength and wisdom.

"The Plagued Rose" was first found as a damaged ship on the shores of The Scarred Wastelands. Tinku and Kessana were the dragons who found it. They restored "The Plagued Rose" to its former glory and made "The Plagued Rose" a stunning and strong ship.

Jill came along later and Tinku & Kessana did not once object that it was Jill who should be the captain, as it was clear she was much stronger and wiser than the both of them. Though Jill is so strong, she is also a kind dragon.

The crew of the "The Plagued Rose" consist of many "pirate" dragons. Despite the fierce look on many of the dragons in Jill's crew, she makes sure that no one does anything to harm any one. Among "The Plagued Rose" crews are many crafters, teachers, librarians etc. Among the crew are also the Canine Hybrids. These hybrids are a result of a mutant gene in their eggs which has coursed the dragon to display canine features like a carnivorous diet, larger and sharper teeth and more fur. The mutant gene is not in anyway contagious , nor is these dragons more dangerous than the others so they are allowed to roam freely around "The Plagued Rose" and even mate with regular dragons.

All the dragons on board "The Plagued Rose" enjoys enjoy sailing against distant shores, and then returning home to The Scarred Wastelands enriched with many experiences.

Wishlist

Wish list (in no particular order):
*scatterscrolls
*Cleavers
*Ravenskull Broadswords
*Katanas
*Crown of Bones
*Sly Glances
*scavengers tatters
*Burgundy bandanas, Black & Red bandanas
*black, red and brown birdskull head, wing and necklace apparel
*Corsair's Seaspray Cap & Swashbuckler's Seaspray Cap
*Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief
*Swashbuckler's Cutlass, Corsair's Rusty Cutlass, Privateer's Cutlass
*Black and scarlet wooly apparel
*Seafeares and raiders fur apparel
*Moonglow thorns
*All Black Lace, Ash Lace,Sepia Lace,
*Maroon and bloody wraps
*skeletal chimes
*Red Riding Hoods, Burlap hoods, Whisper's cowls, Mysterious cowls
*Sanguine Plumages
*Sanddune Rags
*Carapace Arms
*Chasmcrawler's Arctic googles
*all of the veteran scars
*Boneyard tatters
*Crimson, Chestnut and Inkwell feathered apparel
*Windbound plumage
*Red, white, brown and black roundhorns
*Bloodscale apparel
*Solidscale apparel
*All snakes
*All cats
*All toads/frogs
*All birds
*All rose thorn apparel, except from faire
*Autumn Breezes
*Viper's set

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:32 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Location: Sweden.. Although most of the times i live in an imaginary world... much nicer then the real one
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image Rare Breeds:Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pair 1: Jack & Jill

Pair 2: Lumino & Kia

Gene project

[b]Pair 3: Shadow & Twillight[/b]

[Item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll]

Pair 4: Bulbophyllum & Rafflesia

Pair 5: Tinku & Kessana

Pair 6: Skyrim & Oblivion

Pair 7: Thor & Sif

Pair 8: Mr.Hyde & Dr. Jekyll

Pair 9: Jupiter & Mars

Pair 10: Mosquito & Leech

Pair 11: Diesel & Octane

Pair 12: Batman & Catwoman

Pair 13: Clyde & Bonnie

Gene project

Pair 14: Lionel & Jean

Pair 15: Crow & Raven

Pair 16: Elan & Haley

Gene project

Pair 17: Gin & Tonic

Gene project

Pair 18: Harvard & Yale

Gene project

Pair 19: Sevan & Silla

Gene project

Pair 20: Heqanakht & Minoa

Gene project

Pair 21: Lukorra & Marax

Gene project

ImageLimited Breeds: Image

Pair 22: Zev & Red

Pair 23: Scroll & Paige

Pair 24: Crescent & Eclipse

Gene project

Pair 25: Sherlock Holmes & Watson

Pair 26: Rhythm & Blues

Pair 27: Sheridan & Delenn

Pair 28: The Beast & Beauty

Pair 29: Grant & Malcolm

Gene project

Pair 30: Indy & Marion

Pair 31: Razzle & Dazzle

Pair 32: Barter & Deal

Gene project

Pair 33: Jax & Juno

Gene project

Pair 34: Wesley & Buttercup

Gene project

Pair 35: Gru & Lucy

Pair 36: Jaeger & Kacela

Pair 37: Cho & Sanyi

Pair 38: Fable & Fiction

Gene project

Image Uncommon Breeds:Image

Pair 39: Chaos & Serenity

Pair 40: Lock & Key

Pair 41: Mcarine & Nessie

Pair 42: Tanner & Hide

Pair 43: Fall & Autumn

Pair 44: Fred & Wilma

Pair 45: Odysseus & Penelope

Pair 46: Cosmos & Nebula

Gene project

Image Common Breeds:Image

Pair 47: Simmer & Braise

Pair 48: Venom & Vial

Pair 49: Electron & Jolt

Gene project

Pair 50: Robin & Marian

Pair 51: Long John Silver & Captain Flint

Gene project

Pair 52: Locket & Pendant

Pair 53: Francis & Teuta

Gene project

Pair 54: Guybrush & Elaine

Pair 55: Hamlet & Ophelia

Pair 56: Sergey & Luthien

Gene project

Pair 57: Cloak & Dagger

Gene Project

Pair 58: Jones & Bailey

Gene Project

Pair 59: Needle & Thread

Pair 60: Merlot & Chianti

Pair 61: Bait & Tackle

Pair 62: Mulder & Scully

Gene project

Pair 63: Flynn & Abigail

Gene project

Image Plentiful Breeds:Image

Pair 64: Lord Fluffington The 3rd & Samantha

Pair 65: Vlad & Vila

Gene project

Pair 66: Gmork & Kuma

Pair 67: Hazari & Ashta

Pair 68: TImber & Vixen

Pair 69: Malik & Akela

gene project

Pair 70: Morgan & Morgana

Gene project

Pair 71: Zink & Mercury

Gene project, or maybe scatter. Cant decide

Pair 72: Vilnius & Raksha

Pair 73 : Nyx & Styx

Pair 74: Sirius & Asena

Project

Pair 75: Loot & Treasure

Gene project

Pair 77: Hargrim & Nyezhitya

Pair 78 : Galao & Squishy

Pair 79 Gray & Phaedra

Gene Project

Pair 80: Garnet & Sophia

Gene Project

Pair 81: Slumber & Sienna

Gene Project

Pair 82: Vermon & Vermina

Gene Project

Pair 83: Gary & Fiachra

Gene Project

Pair 84: Asger & Siv

Gene Project

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Qinni, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:36 am 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

reserved just in case... :D

Flight Rising Lair

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:09 am 

I love your breeding cards! What do you do to make them?

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:25 pm 
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Paint , fr color predicts http://fr.fintastic.net, and fr gene % http://keelanrosa.com/fr/

The roses and skulls are from free resources but I always credit them in my fr thread :)

Skull and roses by Mibella , Rose headers by DogiCrimson and dividers is made by MsBarrows

Flight Rising Lair