Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Scrying Fun!

Unread post by Ana »

Uhhh pretty Kirrandria! I would change the eyes to red but light works too! :D

Playing with Haley´s genes

Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

She's such a pretty gal! I think she looks nice with Capsule and just about any primary gene.
ImageImageImageImage

I also like her with Smoke, Runes, or Firefly as shown on your scrys!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Really like your scrys too Kirrandria :D

gening up a mafia dragon.

Her partner has glimmer but I cant afford that so which treasure tert gene is best?

Underbelly, Ghost, Runes, Okapi:
ImageImage Image Image

or
Firefly

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Ohhh, I love her with Okapi. Is her mate the same colors or different?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I went with Okapi thanks :D her partner is Same colors. :) I help my friends get expensive dragons with matching terts heh.

Scry of my new purchase. I lean towards the pearlie version

ImageImageImage

Also making myself cry with scrying stone poi/tox version I dont have nor will ever find :mrgreen: :lol:

Stone/Obs/Blood (If I get rich I will bribe ppl owning this combo to let me buy it.. but I am poor so heh) Stone/Teal/Blood, Stone/Turquoise/Blood, Stone/Algae/Algae .. oki I better stop now heh

Image Image Image Image

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

That bee girl is my favorite of the bunch! Stone poison is very pretty

I'm saving a couple of scryed 're-dos' of some dragons here. So many projects X_X

Gwydion - Bubblegum Python/Shadow Alloy/Rose or Pearl Runes. Male Pearlcatcher, Arcane.

Adramelach - Sunshine Poison/Sunshien Toxin/Terracotta Opal. Male Imperial, Fire.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Stunning Kirrandria.

Impulse buy. . Took all the gems in my vault

and I got No partner for her. .

Which scry is best? I am leaning towards the skydancer. But it is a shame to breed change a wildclaw?
ImageImageImage

2000 gem impulse buy :roll: :roll:

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Ooooh, I like her. I almost wanna say I like the Snapper the best but I'm not huge on Snappers with capsule. The SD is also very nice!
Playing with her a bit, it's possible to take a blue over red route, but it's pricier. she's very nice!

My multi-eye dragon isn't selling and I'm becoming more and more attached... oh dear :lol: I think my lair needs a proper villain or something, and an Eldritch creature would be very nice maybe.... hmm.

Or a WAY too expensive option
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn, I like the wc best.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Tarn, nice wildclaw!
I like her like this. It suits her name, and the underbelly matches the accent color on trail.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kirrandria - I like the spiral best!! The eyes show best there :D Plus always option to match it with the many eyes accent!! Thanks for your scry of my wc :D I wanna keep it plague like so prob not taking the blue route although it is pretty!

Dewclaw - Heh I like her as a Wc too :D

Teigan - She will get a name change but that is a very pretty scry :D not so plaguey though but pretty!!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

New gene, I think I have a dream dragon now...

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New genes out Lionfish and Noxtide and they look AMAZING!! Noxtide is my new favorite gene tbh !

RIP my wallet.. :mrgreen: :lol:

Shown on Jack (he is so getting these!), Thor (just noxtide wow!!!), Harvard Lionfish (OHH OBS HAS RED IN IT!!), Mosquito (Noxtide), Leech (Noxtide), Thingol (Noxtide). Tailitha (Noxtide), Mr. Hyde (Both because wow), Clyde (both), Batman (prob wont change but ohh my does he look good with it), Paige (ohh my she becomes utterly spooky and lovely!). Lucy (Noxtide), Fable (Noxtide), Splinter (Noxtide), Sawdust (both), Malcolm (Noxtide), Barter (Both + firefly), Deal (Both + Firefly), Jax (Noxtide), Blues (Noxtide), Gmork (Lionfish), Bait (Lionfish), Tenome (shown with both . not sure i want to change her though but she looks good), Styx (Noxtide), Nyx (Noxtide), Lock (Noxtide), Key (Lionfish + firefly), Zakat (both), Fritz (Noxtide), Akela (Noxtide), Found (both), Notrigen (Lionfish), Bailey (Noxtide), Tadpole (Noxtide), Faer (both), Simmer (Noxtide), Venom (Lionfish), Fransis (Noxtide), Lorna (Noxtide), Merlot (both and maybe a tert change), Laverna (Lionfish), Miles (Lionfish +firefly), Hazari ( Lionfish + firefly, plus breed change), Ashta (Both + firefly), Vilnus (Lionfish), Sayi (Noxtide), Gray (Noxtide), Phaedra (both), Gorman (Noxtide), Sienna (Noxtide), Vermina (Noxtide + breedchange yay) , Thread (both), Samson (Noxtide),

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image, Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image , Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Oh boy...the new genes are exactly my style and I adore them! I have some serious scrying and crying to do. :D
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

The new genes are SO COOL!!!! +_+ They absolutely pander to my interests, with so many browns having red accents. I'm in love and want a ton of them. It's been a long time since I was this excited about genes!

Really love the new eye type too, I have a feeling I'll slowly be outfiting a great many of my dragons with it, even though on most of them it isn't very visible.

and Tarn, your dragons look AMAZING- it really is made for obs/red dragons, isn't it? I'm gunna be super tempted by all the hatchlings!

Here are my scries!

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

And two of I'm sure many Dark Sclera scries-

Image Image

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

LupisDarkmoon: I honestly wasn't fond of the new genes, but your dragons really make them look good! Also, those Dark Sclera scries are stunning. Especially on that pearlie! Wow! ♥

-----

I decided to scry Camden with Dark Sclera. I may have to buy the eye change for him once the price drops (I'm not leveled enough to craft it). It definitely ups his spooky-ness. :D

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Scrying and Dressing Room Fun!

Unread post by Ana »

LupisDarkmoon - wow I LOOOOVE your dragons

Ashaine - I can brew the eyes if you give me the mats and money :D Image

In the middle of redressing my dragons.. Could use some ideas on how to dress these two :D - i would like to see a plaguey apparel who dont hide too much of their prettyness..the boy´s anyway.. the girl I kinda want to hide the wings :D - Could also use a scry of new genes, pref treasure/brew genes for Mulder and an outfit. Hope you can give me some ideas :D

Image Image Image

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tårnfalk: Thanks so much! I will see if I can scrounge up the money (I'm always short on treasure) and the mats. If so, I will let you know! ♥

-----

Also, have you seen what plague rare eyes look like on forest skink dragons? If not, scry it. It's amazing. I had to buy a forest G1 just for that effect! ♥

As for apparel, maybe something like this for Tanner & Hide: (Click on the preview for the outfit)

You could always switch out the roundhorns for antlers if you prefer and keep or toss the flowerfall if it's too much.

As for Mulder, I'm not sure. I'll let someone else tackle his apparel. ;)

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh he looks good. But can't use the Plague symbol or the cobwebs.. sementics; ). I can't have anything to do with magic, witch, illusionist, etc in my clan. Yeah I know Im difficult ;). He looks good though! Thanks for your try!

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I used to love the X-Files, so I couldn't resist the urge to give Mulder a try. He might not be your cup of tea (I like my dragons busy and I've got way too many magic users so it's just given that many of my outfits have that sort of look to them), but still- If anything, you might get an idea of what color is you want on him? Or maybe just what you don't want on him, which works good, too~
I had a little look around your lair to see what sort of stuff you used often. Tatters seemed very common, alongside some sanguine plumage, so I rolled with that idea and then threw some naturey vibes in with the green. Aka, Mulder likes plants, and started adorning himself in some of his favourites during his research. Not quite aliens, but it'll do

An alternative, of course, as more of a nod to his character, is just throw him into a fancy suit, give him a flowerfall, and then he's ready to chase those aliens! Or whatever the Sornieth equivalent of aliens is. I reckon they've got aliens, and Mulder is ready to track 'em down~ I suppose it just depends what you want for him. I don't usually like people clothes on my dragons (I like my spook too much), but the suit doesn't look awful tbh, and you might like it :'D