NotN Giveaway 2018 - Closed

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: NotN Giveaway 2018

Unread post by Ashaine »

I'd say raffle off any leftover eggs if you don't keep them or sell them yourself. That way it's fair for everyone. :)

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I was already planning on raffling away eggs at a later time. I was waiting a little bit to see if any late-comers wanted to join the giveaway before I set it to FFA :/
Varethyn wrote:Don't worry though, if there's something you really, really want more than one of then hold out to the end - I'll open the giveaway up as a free-for-all in which you can grab as many things as you like. Except eggs. They'll still be one per and any left over from the free-for-all will be put up in raffles later. I do hope you guys don't get too greedy in the FFA ;)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

heh I was only kidding :D You should keep some for yourself :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

I know you were only teasing, Tarn. ;) It's all good. If my post came off as anything other than polite, then I am truly sorry. No offense was meant. ♥ :hug: You know I love ya! :D To be honest, I had read Vare's post originally but had forgotten that it already stated any leftovers would be raffled and I didn't re-read it today while posting on my mobile phone. Which is completely my fault. I should have. So please pardon my forgetfulness! I was honestly just trying to be helpful, but I ended up looking rather foolish instead. :oops:

My apologies, Vare. If I said anything to irritate you, I certainly didn't mean to. :( I think you are an amazing person for doing this every year. :hug:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Re: NotN Giveaway 2018 - Free For All!

It's okay, neither of you are at fault :) I'm sorry I sounded annoyed. I was just confused since I had stated my plans in the first post and had done this previously.

That said, it's been a week since any activity last happened so I'm going to open up FFA now cos I know I'll forget if I leave it longer :lol: OP has been updated with the new rules but I'll post them here as well to be sure.

Free for all mode has been enabled! Now everyone who had their eyes on having several of something can have more of that something! The only exception being eggs - while people who already asked for eggs are allowed to claim another egg it will still only be the one. You are allowed to make multiple requests if you decide there was something else you wanted. However please be respectful and not grab everything for yourself - there are more people who may be interested in what you're claiming so please do not be greedy.

Apparel as always can come in pieces or bundles if enough pieces are available.

I do allow familiar collecting. If you like a familiar enough that you have to have more of them then go for it!

Once again claims are not for selling at this point. Once the FFA has calmed down I will release leftovers to be sold or reduced, except eggs once again as they will later be raffled.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Good Morning Vare , once again thank you so much for doing this. I would like to ask for one more egg ( one of these days my luck will turn again :D )

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'd like one more egg (if read that correctly) also pretty please.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

You did indeed read it correctly Dew :hug: Egg is on the way, as is Syleye's :)

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Yay! May Gormanghaste have some more apparel? I've equipped partial sets on some dragons, and would like to have a full set in reserve. Will defer to other players who don't have them at all.

Ghost Flame: Candles, Headpiece, and Tail Jewel (I double checked the name this time! :) )
Jolly Jester: Gloves

Thanks again!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Making absolutely sure I read correctly too, your order has been dispatched :hug:

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oh man- could I grab whatever Jolly Jester stuff is left once people have made their orders? I don't want to claim too much, so just whatever's left!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Blurgh new rule for next time: Please be sure you really want something before asking and don't state interest then ask to wait for everyone else to choose - As kind of a gesture as it is it's a pain for me to keep track of. I don't do reservations and I'd rather not have people disappoint themselves by asking for others to pick first only to see what they're interested in be claimed.

Not aimed at you at all Lupis, or anyone for that matter :hug: it really does make things difficult cos then I feel guilty that someone who said, "oh I'd like x but let others go first cos I'm nice" missed out. I only have enough Jolly Jester pieces for 2 more bundles (though I have a butt-ton of gloves and stockings. You may end up with a butt-ton of gloves and stockings, so you know :lol: )

...Of course if could also be because I have a bad habit of checking this thread past midnight and I should be in bed. On which note I shall do just that. If you could please decide how much of what you'd like, or if you're truly happy to wait, by the time I wake up tomorrow that would be amazing <3

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

You are the BEST, Vare! :D May I please get another egg? I will be hatching all eggs I gather this year on my birthday and offering those I don't keep here free to fellow Petopians. ♥

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

You are so generous Vare!
Now that the most urgent requests have been made, might I ask for one of all the 2017 familiars EXCEPT for Poltergeist Pile? That was the only I got this year. :P
Thank you so much for doing this. :hug:
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Reading my post from last night, I feel like a jerk. I really shouldn't post when I need to sleep. Lupis I hope I didn't upset you in any way when I made that new rule.

Another egg on its way Ash, and a heap - not a pile! - of familiars for Moz :hug:

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oh goodness no, you didn't hurt my feelings at all! That's a very reasonable thing to request 8) And I can very much see, now that I think about it, how a bunch of requests like that would be kind of hard to manage!

In light of that, could I get one more set of Jolly Jester stuff and- heck, an egg!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Phew, I'm glad. I was worried when I saw you hadn't replied yet. Though I really could have worded it a bit differently regardless. But yeah, it gets confusing and troublesome especially if multiple people say they'll wait cos... okay now everyone else has claimed what they want, who of those people do I do first? Cos you're all waiting for each other to get your stuff... and there could only be one thing that all of you want... :lol: That's why I usually send stuff to people who say they're happy to wait anyway cos gosh darn it you asked for it, take it! :hug:

New box of shinies headed your way!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Re: NotN Giveaway 2018 - Clearance

Just a heads up that a couple of you didn't reply to my mail. I hope it all arrived safely!

It's been just over a week since the last FFA claim so it's finally time to set up clearance and let you guys rummage around in what is left over. Grab those last apparel sets and familiars for the collection or nab some random stuff to melt down at Baldwin's! It doesn't matter this time around. I won't set a limit on items you can claim but please exercise some restraint in what you ask for. I'll let you decide if it's too much or not. The only thing I'll ask is please do not ask for everything all at once unless there's little enough left to justify doing so.

When asking for stuff for the pot you're welcome to ask for a random selection which I will then choose for you. No need to specify them when they're all getting reduced :)

I will be keeping anything left over but don't use that as an excuse to only pick and choose a few things. After all, I'm not playing much, if at all, right now so it'd be useless to me.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ashaine »

Vare: Do you have 2 conjurer's cobwebs left? If so I'd love to get them to try and stack them for a set I'm working on. ♥

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I have 6 cobwebs available. Would you like all of them or just the 2? :)