Winds of Change (Pinkerlocke)

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Re: Winds of Change (Pinkerlocke)

Unread post by Lorelei »

Im retired from this forum as my rl is soo busy.. my dragons are now included in the mafia showdown.. I just wanted to pop in and say that I follow the story and I have read it for my daughter Victoria. She has named two dragons in honor of the fallen heroes... they look nothing like their fallen namesakes.. but she has a dragon named Ahio which partner is Sarai

Image Image

Just thought I would share that. Keep up the nice story

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Aww that's so sweet! Thank you both, it really warms my heart that you guys are enjoying it so much as to name your dragons after my characters :hug: :hug: :hug:

Day 50

I still have no money so stockpiling this for now.

I will note something I forgot to add: while breeding dragons is a valid effect for apparel pulls I am only going to do that with characters that make sense in the story. So while Matar, Vin and Maki are all off CD Matar won't breed with either of the boys as she hates Vin for killing Ahio and she views Maki as her child, related or not, so it wouldn't be right. Likewise if any of the others come off CD but no one knows them they won't breed either.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I'm not feeling too great so there will be no updates today. Sorry :(

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Feel better soon hun :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Hope you feel better soon! :hug:
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

:hug: Thanks guys :) I'm not 100% today but good enough. ...though my Internet connection isn't. Bleh. Update later when I can get things to work properly.

In the meantime...

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Maan you are lucky to find eggs while scavinging :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I know! It's crazy! I can't tell if this is to make up for the deaths or if I'm about to get hit with the Bad Luck Stick :lol:

If anyone's curious about gathering, since there is a rule saying it's irrelevant: My view is that the amount of food/treasure/items you have and what you find aren't reflected in the RP. Although I am semi-RPing my gathering by limiting it to Wind and its neighbouring regions (Plague, Water and Fire) which I cycle between each day, along with those close by but not connected (Ice, Arcane and Lightning) once a week. I may add the others on a once-a-month basis too. This is to simulate trade/things washed up/blown in and the most likely Flights to visit the Windswept Plateau.

Day 51

Noelani, Vin and Isaura were picked today. Team Glass Cannon! Having Lana in with two high level partners was worrying but she survived the first few rounds handily. I managed 16/20 rounds purely cos that was a good stopping point with Lana hitting lv6 and Sora lv9. However without a designated healer they did guzzle most of my potions.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Day 52

Boring update today. Not enough money still so another gene stockpile.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Which genes are you in need of hun? Just curious :D

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Right now, Skink, Striation and Ghost for Isaura and another Skink for Eurus. Not rushing with Sora though since she has a very good chance of leaving once she's 2 months old. Not decided what to do with Vunguza yet.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I send you striation. Not much but hopefully a help.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

:hug:

Day 53

Trinket!

Guest! Again! :lol:

New round so everyone can send out a dragon they'd like to have show up and subsequent Guest rolls will see them entered in order :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh this be fun!! - My usual restrictions

I think I will offer my really vain and self centered dragon Shadow up... Be curious to see how you rp his ever changing looks if he should get chosen.

Shadow is a vain and self centered dragon from the water realm. When he arrived at Jill's clan he was a basic spiral with double purple colors. But that was not enough for Shadow. He wanted to be SPLENDID. The perfect dragon! He wanted all to gaze upon him and awee in his beauty. He got a hold on some scatter scrolls and started his joirney. Due to Shadows vain and self centered personality he has always manage to keep a color on him which is not to his liking. Everyone suspect he does it with purpose to get as much attention as he can. After every scatter Shadow loves to go to the hoard and dress himself, then he spends hours in front of the mirror admiring his new look while he thinks of which colors he will turn into next. He has always sought out to get the newest and most expensive genes and his past as a spiral with no gene is so far behind him that he has begun to think that he has always been a wildclaw... though in his dream he wants to be an imperial as that is the most expensive scroll around. But as it is an impossible goal he enjoys being the object of attention for so many years.

There is a link in his bio to some of his previous looks

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Hmmhmm, I should offer a dragon up!

Maybe my wandering bard, Camelia? She's always off looking for the next legend or adventure to make a song about. Prone to the usual Nocturne problems, mimicry is an issue whenever she wants to perform but she's been working hard to overcome that.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Oh oh, I'll offer up a friendlier dragon this time~
This is Ornekka. She's a Shadow/Raven Sage, being very apt in shadow magic and blending in just about anywhere. She can only be found when she wants to be, but can be very friendly. May or may not act like everyone's grandma and call them 'dear', even if she barely knows them. Tends to 'forget' things a lot and appears somewhat frail. It is very much an act, however, as she's neither frail nor forgetful and beneath the exterior of 'grandma who makes suspicious cawing sounds a lot' is a dragon who is as cunning and ruthless as any and leaves no room for error. She is an esteemed member of the Children of Shal'anir, of course, and she didn't get that position through being a kind grandma who can tell a really good story.

Only thing of note with her is that she does share a lot of mannerisms with birds - particularly ravens. Will caw and clack her beak a lot. Also, her wings are clipped, so she can't fly at all :)
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Welcome Kirrandria! It's great to see new people joining in :D All three of these dragons look like fun to play with :D As said (and I should update the rules, whoops) guests will now be added in order of posts. So Tarn's Shadow will be in the next entry followed by Kirra's Camelia and finally Krys' Ornekka.

Day 54

Coliseum time.

Eurus, Makani and Isaura got picked today. Since they're levels 8 and 9 I went back to the Sandswept Delta. They all did amazing (when Sora actually hit something) until

GODDAMN CRITICAL HITS. Maki was 5 breath away from healing him and I didn't think to pop a potion cos what are the chances it would attack him AND get a crit aaaaaaaaaaagh. Always, always assume the next hit will be a crit.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh no. ..he had such a short life. .. Do you need more potions?

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ah no D: rip Eurus, poor dude
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I guess on the upside I only need to worry about one skink scroll now...? Ugh. I was just starting to get an idea for his character, too. Sora's not going to be happy that's for sure.

Potions are always welcome as long as you're happy to spare them :hug: