Glimmer & Gloom guide/Teachers

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Glimmer & Gloom guide/Teachers

Unread post by Ana »

**GET YOUR FAIRGROUNDS MAXED OUT EVERDAY!!**
Im offering to learn/Train anyone who dont get the game!!
Teachers :
Tårnfalk (fr id: ThePlaguedRose)

If you haven't gotten the hang of Glimmer & Gloom yet and want to max out your treasure in 10-max 30 min let me know.The guide which made it clear for me is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWqbiMtoHtY

There is also a thread on fr filled with willing trainers

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd ... st_2574699

Dont miss out on easy treasure.. Pm me on petopia or response here if you want me to try to explain it to you.

Im willing to train petopians for free :D - I am not as fast as those who can clear it in 1-10 sec but i get the gest of the game. My turns takes between 13 sec (fastes i ever done ) and 1 min and 14 sek (slowest i ever done) usually im on 30-35 sek for a turn

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Glimmer & Gloom guide/Teachers

Unread post by Ana »

Let me take you through a game and see if you get it, else ask me. Watch the video linked in the first post first and hopefully this will explain it further. If not dont dispair. ASK me if there is something which confuses you. I got the patience for this. I just maxed out again so dont miss out ! :D

Choose hard mode as it´s the easiest and fastest to clear imo

Start picture

Lesson one:
Pick a sprite you want to go with

HERE WE GO WITH SHADOW :D

Treat each line of the picutre as it was a book. Read it like you would a sentence from left to right.

Right on the first row there are two light runes we want gone (no offense to light but in this one we are rooting for shadow :)

-----------------

Lesson two: This can be long.. If you dont get it pm me/post and ask :D

What to click to clear the two light runes from the first row-

First we click the first one diagionally down. Click the one marked red on the picture

Now the image look like this. No worries. Remember read the lines as you would a book. The first light rune you see on the line you are reading click diagonally down - aka the red spot.

Now the image look like this. No worries. Remember read the lines as you would a book. The first light rune you see on the line you are reading click diagonally down - aka the red spot.

after click that the picture looks like this - congratulations you cleared the first row.

Then you go to the second linie. Read it like you would a book, from the left to the right. The first light rune you see on the line you are reading click diagonally down - aka the red spot.

Now the picture look like this. No worries. Remember read the lines as you would a book. The first light rune you see on the line you are reading click diagonally down - aka the red spot.

Now the picture look like this - congratulation. You have cleared the second row :D

Hope by now you get what you have to do. Keep reading the linie as you would a book, Click diagonally down from any runes you want to change color :D Continue to do so and we move on to lession three - if you dont get it by now dont worry. ASK me if you are confused.

---------------

Lesson three - ohh no what do i do now?

With a good change you come a cross a board looking like this..and you sigh and say well I cannot click diagionally down now so what do I do??

Dont worry - when a situation like that occur just move on to the next linie, and do what you been doing!! Go to the next linie, read it like you would a book. Once you see a rune you want to change color off , click diagonally down (aka the red spot)

Keep doing that until you are "stuck" (see lesson four)

---------------

Lesson four - yeah right now I am stuck

So now you gotten to the end and cleared all the diagionally you can and you stuck with this. Clearly this stupid thing aint working..

Dont worry. Thats normal. There is a way to solve it! Everything move mathematichally so we are ONLY going to focus on the linie which are at the very end, the one with 4 runes- Lets name them A, B, C, D. To make it easier to see I assign them each a color too.

Now cleary A, B and C is the wrong color so what shall we do? Lets breath and look at the top of the board.

We click the above numbered A/B/C/D ONE time for each rune we want to change. So first we click the one marked with Orange (A), then we click the one marked with green (b), and lastly we click the one marked with blue/purple (C/D)
which leaves the board looking like this.

ohh no there are even more light runes now!! Why did you do that? - well you see :D Start with lession two here. Read it like you would a book. What to click to clear the one light rune from the first row ? Remember read the lines as you would a book. The first light rune you see on the line you are reading click diagonally down - aka the red spot.

Keep doing it and you should clear the board. If you misclick just follow the simple once you get the to botton row again. If you are confused - watch the video, read this again and ASK me what puzzles you. Once you get it its easy. ASK me, send me your screenshots if you get stuck. I´ll help!!

This could be you :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Now you mastered hard and find it boring then what? :D

Now if you want to do the VERY hard mode which I dont recommend but if you get the hang of it its a faster way to earn treasure obviously..

I cannot explain it better than this guide here:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde ... t_34604059

That person have made a guide for EVERY fairground game on how to get it to max

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde ... t_34604059

and clearly the Glimmer and Gloom is the best.

I still only do Hard as to me its easier to remember and I don't need a spread Sheet but feel free to give it a go if you want. I can max out on hard and I feel I do it faster than any other fairground games so i still to that. :mrgreen:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Thank you Tarn . You were totally right it is quite easy once the pattern is understood :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bedtime soon. But I be back tomorrow. Surprised that not more is signing up but ohh well ;)

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm studying, trying to get it myself.:)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe Syleye got it after pm´ing me screenies where she got stuck and then i helped her get unstuck. Feel free to do the same :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

just beat my own personal best! :D - please let me know if I can help you get your max. Got mine today

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Thanks to tarn's gentle encouragement, I'm finally starting to get it. It takes me more like a minute to solve instead of 9 seconds though. :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

It took me that long to start with too. Mostly Im on 20-30 secs for a clear. If I mess up the pattern around a minute :)

once you get it you can go faster. Goal is to get it and get more ppl their max payout for fairgrounds :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New personal best! :D

and no one in need teaching on how to making money fast ? :D

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Thanks for the tutorial--made it very easy to play!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

your welcome :D