So whos the new Orc racial leader? O.o

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

So whos the new Orc racial leader? O.o

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Like do we know whoit is? Are we even getting one? Maybe I missed it but I can't remember anyone saying a name.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: So whos the new Orc racial leader? O.o

Unread post by Krysteena »

I'm guessing it'll be green Jesus again...the other powerful orcs were slain in SoO, not that general Nazgrim would've made a good enough leader for that. So yeah...Thrall? He's the only candidate.

I swear, if he takes screen time from Vol'Jin I'm going to enrage completely and go alliance just so I can kill that Orc Jesus! Vol'Jin is the leader now...Thrall move along! No one wants you anymore! Goodness gracious!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Thrall most likely, yeah. I'd love it if Saurfang got the role, but I think he's getting too old for leadership. Thrall seems to be moving more and more back to the Horde as of late, now that he's less needed by the Earthen Ring.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Uh, Eitrigg is getting old otherwise I'd say he could be good. Maybe his kid, Ariok? But yeah it's not like there are many options other than Thrall.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I would not mind Thrall honestly. I'd assume it would be an easier job then Warchief of the Horde.
Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

It's Thrall.
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Lisaara »

Thrall is, far as I know.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Doc Privas
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Doc Privas »

Most likely Thrall, with his new shiny orc-boyband-member model... :lol:

Cloudstrider - Highmountain Tauren Hunter
Argent Dawn EU

Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

It's Thrall. He said he would follow Vol'jin. That was the acknowledgment he'd lead the remaining Orcs.

The only faction leader we don't know are Pandaren. Blizzard has stated Aysa and Ji DID return to the Wandering Isle, but they're staying the leaders in-game because they don't have time to design new leaders with actual story.

Wouldn't really be hard though.

Chen for the Horde - He's the type of Pandaren who would want to pick up the broken pieces of the Horde.
Taoshi for the Alliance - She really seems to fit the Alliance ideology, and honestly, I always thought she would replace Aysa one day.

Just for Chen, make it so that he makes it clear that if the Horde and Alliance ever go back to war, he will not lead the Horde Pandaren against the Alliance. He's there to help pick up the pieces and help the Pandaren bond with their allies, not to fight the Alliance.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Myzou wrote:It's Thrall. He said he would follow Vol'jin. That was the acknowledgment he'd lead the remaining Orcs.

The only faction leader we don't know are Pandaren. Blizzard has stated Aysa and Ji DID return to the Wandering Isle, but they're staying the leaders in-game because they don't have time to design new leaders with actual story.

Chen for the Horde - He's the type of Pandaren who would want to pick up the broken pieces of the Horde.
Taoshi for the Alliance - She really seems to fit the Alliance ideology, and honestly, I always thought she would replace Aysa one day.

Just for Chen, make it so that he makes it clear that if the Horde and Alliance ever go back to war, he will not lead the Horde Pandaren against the Alliance. He's there to help pick up the pieces and help the Pandaren bond with their allies, not to fight the Alliance.
Pandaren have their racial leaders per faction. Aysa and Ji. Chen is neutral and likely/preferably will always stay that. Taoshi has no interest in horde/alliance stuff and she's needed with the Shado-Pan since she teaches others to be healers. She's leader of the healer team if I recall.

LisaaraPokefarm

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Royi wrote:Image
:lol:

LisaaraPokefarm

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I would like it to be Thrall since he's the only Orc I have ever had any respect for. Orcs are the only race in the game I have never made a playable character in. I just can't bring myself to play one. The new Iron Horde Orcs in WoD are even uglier with pig like faces but it isn't just their looks that have prevented me from playing one. It's their whole presence and aura that I don't like.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Junrei wrote:
Myzou wrote:It's Thrall. He said he would follow Vol'jin. That was the acknowledgment he'd lead the remaining Orcs.

Pandaren have their racial leaders per faction. Aysa and Ji. Chen is neutral and likely/preferably will always stay that. Taoshi has no interest in horde/alliance stuff and she's needed with the Shado-Pan since she teaches others to be healers. She's leader of the healer team if I recall.
Aysa and Ji haven't ever felt like racial leaders to me. Chen is neutral, but does have firm ties with the Horde. Yalia's the healer (and Chen's fiance or wife or whatever), Taoshi is the rogue pandaren that kicks major butt. She's still probably firmly Shado-pan, though. I really can't think of an alliance pandaren leader at all, all the major players are neutral, and the alliance aligned ones are fairly small fries.
Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

They'd be better off just scrapping the idea of Ji and Aysa going back to Wandering Isle and leaving them as the leaders regardless imo.
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Maizou »

Junrei wrote:

...did you even read my post?

Aysa and Ji are no longer a part of the Alliance and Horde in the lore. They left to go back to the Wandering Isle after Ji was almost killed by the Kor'kron.

Blizzard said they're remaining in game though because they don't want to commit resources to writing new leaders.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Myzou - I missed that part. No need to get snippy. When did they go back to the isle? Cause the only time ingame its mentioned, Aysa mentions it but that's all. Doesn't really mean they did go back, or could. If you can find something confirming any of that, that'd be awesome.

Xota - Whoops! I was thinking of Yalia. XD (Urgh, dont even get me started on the Chen/Yalia thing where they don't even meet ingame once and suddenly they're lovers.) Taoshi is definitely firmly Shado-Pan....and Taran Zhu's punching bag. XD I don't think there needs to be any huge Pandaren faction leaders. Aysa and Ji do just fine, imho.

LisaaraPokefarm

Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Maizou »

Blizzard said on twitter shortly after 5.4's wing of that went live that they were indeed back on the Isle.

As I say to the people on the official forums, I don't wish to search for something that people could locate if they tried. xD Especially with twitter. x_X I just know what I read, perks of having an amazing memory. :P
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I don't usually search for something unless I see it mentioned somewhere like mmo champ. If I didn't see it, I'm not likely to look for something I don't know about. :P

Though making them go back doesn't make a lick of sense. The turtle is wandering. They've no clue where the turtle even is.

LisaaraPokefarm

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

They use GPS.