Gara

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Re: Gara

Unread post by Astratia »

Soloed Gara's Quest at 90. I think the hardest part for me was the running all over the world to collect the required items, and figuring out the last part to kill the Void Lords/Callers. It was a long journey but worth every moment, as well as a fun experience.
Reaching the Shadowmoon Voidtwisters took a little time. Earlier I picked up the flight path from Shadowmoon Vally to the Spires Arak, which came in handy. You have to approach the area with them from the back in the Spires. After figuring that out, it was a matter of Hunter Camo, Crowd Control and burning all my cooldowns on a Voidtwister. Last but not least, feign death and wait for the extra mobs that were pulled to wander away.

I got my lantern and traveled into the Void World. Gara was there to 'help' but she did nothing. She seemed to wait until I was 30% health to attack the Void Lords and by this time I had no recovery from the damage. I did get a few down to about 40%, but couldn't keep up my pace. After a few deaths I found out to attack the Void Callers. They dropped like flies....

Then Xan came, and Gara and I tore him down. Gara was mine at level 90 and will stick with me and Rak'Shiri until lvl 100 :)

(picture to come)

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf