Possible new mounts in WoD

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
WerebearGuy
Pet Finder

Re: Possible new mounts in WoD

Unread post by WerebearGuy »

I've been hunting with another hunter on the 100pve server for Gorok for days now. No clues at all where he could spawn, and there's screenshots proving he's been found, but they never say where.

That's the one I want the most, too.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Theres a Wow forum comment that says Gorok paths the zone (FWIW).

We have a member here, Uselessx, who uploaded a pic to Wowhead of the mount, he said he found Gorok above Colossal's Fall.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Silthide has been confirmed via screenshots to have two screenshot sightings, one east of Tuurem and one east of Anchorite's Sojourn (directly south of Aruuna).

www.wowhead.com/npc=51015

http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/51015-silthid ... creenshots
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Unread post by Krauth »

Posted on wowhead but i'll post here as well, a friend that was camping the rares called me as he found Luk'hok on the northern part of Stonecrag Gorge : http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50981#comments

Screens i took:http://imgur.com/a/aNWnf
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Krauth »

Killed Gorok today, was around 10:35 am 100pve server, 5:50am my time ( 1 hour ahead of est), was really easy to kill, had 635k hp, he did not path, just walked around the same spot north of Colossal Falls

Ps.: Boars have the same animation as Direhorns, they look kinda lame running fast with those tiny legs =(

Screenies: http://imgur.com/a/dk6I5
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

All this time I thought Gorok was a humanoid :O

Don't suppose you got to beast lore it to see if they have it flagged tameable?
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Krauth »

Quivering wrote:All this time I thought Gorok was a humanoid :O

Don't suppose you got to beast lore it to see if they have it flagged tameable?
Eh since there are models exactly like his i didn't bother with it, sorry ><
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks for the info :) We'll need him for the Petopia list as well, regardless of whether he's tameable.

This seems to be him:
http://beta.wowhead.com/npc=50992
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Krauth »

Wain wrote:Thanks for the info :) We'll need him for the Petopia list as well, regardless of whether he's tameable.

This seems to be him:
http://beta.wowhead.com/npc=50992

http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=87308#comments

I posted there as well, but wowhead seems to be kinda slow and buggy, i uploaded several screenies there as well but they never updated the stuff.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Yeah, I'm not sure if people are posting on the right page for that, since Gorok the Cleaver seems to be a different mob entirely.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Krauth
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Krauth »

Wain wrote:Yeah, I'm not sure if people are posting on the right page for that, since Gorok the Cleaver seems to be a different mob entirely.
Yeah, wowhead seems to be really buggy atm, i uploaded a lot of info pics and whatnot on several things but they never updated it.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Hey, not sure where else to ask this, but it sort of concerns mounts so..

Was trying to google this but couldn't find an answer. I remember reading awhile back that you could skip certain bosses in old raids, like the dragon in ICC (the name escapes me). She's a good candidate seeing as classes with no heals have no chance of solo'ing her. And this sucked, since to get to Lich King for Invincible, you had to complete her event.

Anyone know if some bosses are indeed skip-able? And if so how?

Tried to do ICC and I didn't find a way to skip the gunship, if there is a way. (In fact, it seems harder to complete now)

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Gunship isn't skippable. The only one they did make easier was the dragon.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

.. though the Gunship can be solo'ed (with a little time and tactic) so fortunately no problem there, well compared to Val at least. At the moment I think it's quite possible to solo Val 10 Normal as a hunter with a Spiritbeast or 2, I know Wain (on his enhance Shammy which has very little heals for others that don't destroy their mana) and I (On my Hunter with SB) did and it was pretty easy, so no doubt that in WoD it should be much easier again at 100. Though that still does not any other lass without some kind of direct heal sadly.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Lupen202 wrote:Hey, not sure where else to ask this, but it sort of concerns mounts so..

Was trying to google this but couldn't find an answer. I remember reading awhile back that you could skip certain bosses in old raids, like the dragon in ICC (the name escapes me). She's a good candidate seeing as classes with no heals have no chance of solo'ing her. And this sucked, since to get to Lich King for Invincible, you had to complete her event.

Anyone know if some bosses are indeed skip-able? And if so how?

Tried to do ICC and I didn't find a way to skip the gunship, if there is a way. (In fact, it seems harder to complete now)
I normally 2 man ICC and swap out for my healer for Val but as SB said its possible with spiritbeast heals.

I have a noob question along the same lines - do you have to do ICC on 25M HM the whole way to do LK on HM or can you jump out and reset the difficulty when you get to him? I think at 100 it won't be such a issue but I was just wondering as a time saving factor for farming :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

Castile wrote: I have a noob question along the same lines - do you have to do ICC on 25M HM the whole way to do LK on HM or can you jump out and reset the difficulty when you get to him? I think at 100 it won't be such a issue but I was just wondering as a time saving factor for farming :)
Not a noob Question at all, it's actually a pretty good one as it's pretty relevant for mount farming. You can have a 10N save up to LK, and swap it to up to a 25HM no probs. Though normally I think you have to set it to 25 from 10, enter, then swap to 25HM once inside.

­
­
­
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

SpiritBinder wrote:
Castile wrote: I have a noob question along the same lines - do you have to do ICC on 25M HM the whole way to do LK on HM or can you jump out and reset the difficulty when you get to him? I think at 100 it won't be such a issue but I was just wondering as a time saving factor for farming :)
Not a noob Question at all, it's actually a pretty good one as it's pretty relevant for mount farming. You can have a 10N save up to LK, and swap it to up to a 25HM no probs. Though normally I think you have to set it to 25 from 10, enter, then swap to 25HM once inside.
Oh thats fantastic thanks! i know you have to kill him atleast once on 25m to unlock 25HM but thats great!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ok awesome :D Will finally be able to put Lich King on my farming list now.. WoD is just so exciting for mounts, lol. Been solo-farming Alysrazor but that's it. Everything else I've had to at least two-man. But come WoD I should be able to farm Lich King, Ragnaros, Deathwing and Ultraxion alone... Should probably farm Mimiron's as well. Hopefully can manage Elegon, Sha and Galleon eventually.

Oh, I totally forgot. Conclave in Throne of four winds .. How would that work? I'd love to add Al'akir to the list above for the stunning drake that drops there, but currently on live the Conclave fight bugs out when you're alone. I wonder if you can skip the Conclave now, or if they've at least fixed the fight.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

Lupen202 wrote:I wonder if you can skip the Conclave now, or if they've at least fixed the fight.
Conclave remains the same and there has not been any word on making a change that I'm aware of, still requiring the defeat of the three djinni lords of wind to make Al'Akir Spawn. That said, they may still make a change to this yet, but then at lvl 100, the damage from these lords and the damage that you do may just make the encounter irrelevant. Currently the main problem is that they cast a "Raid wiping ability" if no one is on their platform, that may end up being just a tickle at lvl 100, and all need to die within 1 minute of the 1st, but again with lvl 100 damage, they may just roll over in a few seconds :lol:

­
­
­
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Don't they despawn though if only one platform is occupied? I could've sworn I tried it awhile back and that was the problem that I had, but it's been awhile. Might check it out on beta though.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |