WoW Petopia Community
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/

Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=21666
Page 1 of 2

Author:  pop [ Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Fungal Whale
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  pop [ Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

A Toucan?
Image

More Ellek?
Image

A worm or maybe a wyrm?
Image

A gerbil?
Image

Plant MURLOC!
Image

OMGWTF TAMABLE HIPPOES PLS
Image

Author:  pop [ Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Image

Image

Author:  Equeon [ Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

I'll take one of those, please
Image

Author:  pop [ Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Equeon wrote:
snip]

Tamable dragonfly confirmed!! Well just a wish..

Author:  Equeon [ Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Also

Image
Please please please new tallstrider model. One that looks like a proper terrorbird.

Image
wow such wolf
very snarl wow

Image
Plant-Sha confirmed

Author:  pop [ Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Oh I just heard a rumor saying the flight taxi in Draenor would be the dragonfly!

Author:  cowmuflage [ Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Seeing as they are all concept art I'm not getting my hopes up at all just yet.

Author:  Myrrmi [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Give me a dozen. Of each and every one of them <3

Author:  Snowy [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

I'm loving the buff looking wolves. Much nicer than the current ones, especially compared to the Northrend worgs. No more anorexic dogs plz. I know they're basically just the previous wolf mounts without the armour on, but they look so good naked. x3

Personally, as a huge warp stalker fan, I'd love to see an updated version of them. That would make me the happiest person on this forum. Ever.

Author:  Smyelmdar [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Aww, that mouse looking thing is kind of cute. :P

Author:  Shade [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Image

Yay! Finally a cat race!

Oh, I hope, I hope they make this a playable race in future expansions after this one. So freaking hilarious.

Author:  Myrrmi [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

I'm afraid that, from what they've said, the catmen are going to be gnolls/saurok of Draenor. Not very developed, we're going to fight them in multiple zones, and so on.
But I still second you - I'd soo much like a playable cat race in azeroth, and a lizard race to match. /Avernite, loving nephils and sliths :)

Author:  Snowy [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Myrrmi wrote:
But I still second you - I'd soo much like a playable cat race in azeroth, and a lizard race to match. /Avernite, loving nephils and sliths :)


I would love this too, but you know the second they do everyone will go, "HURRDURR BLIZZ STOL THAT FRUM ELDAR SCWOLZ" -.-

Author:  Shade [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Well, they are talking in the panels that I've been watching, about how going into the past now is going to have an impact on the 'now' timeline in future expansions. An underdeveloped race in past-Draenor that we are going to in this expac-could very easily become a developed race that we discover, like the Panderan, in a future expac.

I doubt we'll get these cat people as a playble race, (oh people would rage at having cat girls running around in their cities), but it is fun to imagine it as a possibility.

Author:  Wain [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

I could be wrong, but the way they described those cat people made them sound very wild and savage, so not very likely to be a playable race. I imagined them to function more like rock flayers do, though perhaps a bit more obviously intelligent.

Author:  Lisaara [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Well they already said we're not getting any new races or classes so no, we're probably not gonna get anything like that. Also those cats are, obviously, extinct in our timeline so they're not likely to be a possibility.

Author:  Zaranock [ Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

I want the Warg in the actual gameplay picture thats standing next to the orc..for a pet.

NOWNOWNOWNOW GIMMEH GIMMEH MAH UBERWOLF NAO!

Author:  Bodhran [ Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Shade wrote:
Image

Yay! Finally a cat race!

Oh, I hope, I hope they make this a playable race in future expansions after this one. So freaking hilarious.


*So freaking hilarious AWESOME! <--fixed it for you. :D

Wain wrote:
I could be wrong, but the way they described those cat people made them sound very wild and savage, so not very likely to be a playable race. I imagined them to function more like rock flayers do, though perhaps a bit more obviously intelligent.


You mean like the savage Worgen that roamed the game for several expacs until they popped up as a new playable race? hehe

Shade wrote:
Well, they are talking in the panels that I've been watching, about how going into the past now is going to have an impact on the 'now' timeline in future expansions. An underdeveloped race in past-Draenor that we are going to in this expac-could very easily become a developed race that we discover, like the Panderan, in a future expac.

I doubt we'll get these cat people as a playble race, (oh people would rage at having cat girls running around in their cities), but it is fun to imagine it as a possibility.


True but they already have a civilized cat race if you recall. I sadly don't see them making it into your race choices any time soon but there is no reason to discount it because people might piss themselves over cat girls. Lots of people whined about werewolves. People will always find reasons not to have things in the universe of WoW *coughmotercyclesandsteampunkelementscough*

I for one (of many) would like it sooner than later but oh well.

Author:  Slickrock [ Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Draenor Bestiary [Image Heavy]

Junrei wrote:
Well they already said we're not getting any new races or classes so no, we're probably not gonna get anything like that. Also those cats are, obviously, extinct in our timeline so they're not likely to be a possibility.


If we were to get a "cat" race, the most likely would be the one from Cata.

These sound as Wain suggested, much like Saurok, or even flayers.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/