New pet icons on Petopia's pet list-somethingorother :0

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

New pet icons on Petopia's pet list-somethingorother :0

Unread post by Chimera »

I don't know if this is a new change or I've just not seen it till now but I never saw a thread in the Pet section, News, or Support (or at least that's titled so I could identify as that), nor am I wholly sure this is the right section for this XD

But like omg new pet icons :0 Basilisks, Dogs, Cranes, Shale Spiders, Direhorns, Goats, and Monkey's have been updated! :D They look really good, though the fact they're all glowing like an aura is surrounding them is weird :lol: Blizz seems to really like glowing things lmao

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: New pet icons on Petopia's pet list-somethingorother :0

Unread post by Wain »

:) Thanks, glad you noticed :)

I updated them a week or so ago. I thought I had to modify the database info to do that but I didn't.

The new icons actually have slightly thinner borders than the old ones, and aren't surrounded by black lines. This actually isn't a difference in art but just a difference in the mask used on the image, which hides more of the border on the new ones. The old and new looked a bit odd mixed with each other so I made a call and adjusted all of them to have the new, thinner border.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.