Demon Hunter

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Jäysee
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Re: Demon Hunter

Unread post by Jäysee »

I am also turned off by the exclusiveness of the races that can be Demon Hunters but I can understand the lore behind it. I believe there is/will be major back lash over this and is why I think they will announce a 2nd class at BlizzCon for the rest (or most) of the races. Call me crazy but it is my gut feeling. Here's to a 'Rift' like bard that can continuously buff/debuff in groups/raids that has to do damage to build up resource, like warriors rage, to do so.

ZoMbIe BeAr WiLl EaT yOuR BrAiNs!

Zalani
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring, Arathor, Moon Guard(US)

Unread post by Zalani »

I can't wait to go customize mine, I really love the visuals they are getting.
But this is going to be an interesting few weeks on the Rp servers when they get added in.
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I think it sounds pretty awesome! And it's not like they can never open up more races down the road, if that's what people are worried about. I personally don't mind. Heeeeee! Sounds kewl!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Doc Privas
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Doc Privas »

I will try out the class, probably as a male night elf (already reserved the name "Prepared" :D ) - but I won't main it - elf characters are just not that interesting to play for me. Plus I'm a ranged kind of player (hunter and lock)

Cloudstrider - Highmountain Tauren Hunter
Argent Dawn EU