Legion Talent Calculator!

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Aquillian
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel

Legion Talent Calculator!

Unread post by Aquillian »

I just noticed that MMO Champ has a talent calculator ready after parsing all that data. Take a look:

http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#x

I have to grudgingly admit that the new SV spec sounds pretty cool. Guess I'm not done huntering just yet. Hah. On a less grumpy note - Frost DK, all the shaman specs and MW Monks sound like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the DH trees.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Legion Talent Calculator!

Unread post by Kalliope »

Wow, so THAT'S where all the BM PvP utility went! xD I love it already. Lots of really fun options.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Hopefully the damage capability of the passives is balanced correctly against the actives, so the actives are a bit better, but not so much they they are the defacto choice.

Also suspecting we'll be talenting in and out of the volley and flare talents based on the fight...
Account has been closed at user's request.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

I'm not seeing Spirit Bond anywhere. As someone who enjoys challenging solos, this hurts my heart. :(
Aquillian
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel

Unread post by Aquillian »

Quiv wrote:I'm not seeing Spirit Bond anywhere. As someone who enjoys challenging solos, this hurts my heart. :(
Huh. I would have sworn I'd seen it somewhere in there, but maybe I'm imagining it, as I don't see it either.

Slickrock - I believe there was a quote off twitter that this would be the case! Passives are, if I recall correctly, intended to be for players on alts who just want a fun and casual experience, whereas actives pull ahead for more experienced players.

And yes, lots of utility choices. I'm curious to see how these work out in action.
Ironclaws
Realm: Icecrown/ The Venture Co

Unread post by Ironclaws »

Volley as a lvl 90 BM talent! I remember using this when hunters still had mana... :)
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

But what does this mean...?

• Beast Mastery

Initial Trait
    Guardian of the Titanspark (Rank 1) - When you use Call Pet, a permanent companion is summoned to fight for you.

So we get another pet? #confused

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

Where did you see that Spirit? I can't find it. Most intriguing. "Companion". It doesn't sound like it would be one of our other pets if it is a second pet, which would be a pity considering the change to stampede.
I'm very interested in the changes to some classes, but I'm not at all happy with BM. As I spend most of my WoW time on my BM main, this makes or breaks the whole experience for me. I really hope they change it. I still can't believe we lost camouflage. And spirit bond. Animal Instincts should really be a BM talent in my opinion. I'll wait and see before deciding about Legion, but currently I'm worried.

EDIT: Found it, didn't realise that the artifact had a talent tree. It looks pretty interesting too.
Last edited by Bangeall on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

Bangeall wrote:Where did you see that Spirit? I can't find it. Most intriguing. "Companion". It doesn't sound like it would be one of our other pets if it is a second pet, which would be a pity considering the change to stampede.
Seems to be the 1st thing you gain when you acquire Titanstrike

Attachments
Titan Strike.jpg
Titan Strike.jpg (149.77 KiB) Viewed 4743 times

­
­
­
Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

Just found it, thanks. :) Still, I'll take two pets. Can't complain about having more beasties I suppose.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

I'm still frothing at the mouth that this might mean we actually get 2 perma pets, I just hope there is a glyph or it's a model from ones stable :lol:

­
­
­