all specs and gearing.

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

all specs and gearing.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

I couldn't really find anything on this topic anywhere else. I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about the tri spec for legion (4 if druid and 2 if Demon Hunter) and I am aware that you can get the artifact for the other specs once you switch your specs and do the quest to get them. But I have a question about the gearing for them. I'm aware of you can choose what loot to get for you spec but my concern is bag space. Will there be something so you can have your off spec gears with you without the threat of bag space or is there gona be something for it like with the transmog system. What I mean by this is when you go to your character screen you have like a macro or something that you can click on to switch you gear or outfit aslong as you have them in your bag, But instead of having them in your bag maybe you can hold them somewhere else like the bank or something. So is there anything regarding this?
Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: all specs and gearing.

Unread post by Albain »

I haven't heard any difference between what we have today and Legion about carrying multiple gear sets. Like today, your int gear turns into str or agil gear when you swap specs, likely save for cloaks, rings, weapons and trinkets. With the new transmog system and even more toys available, I suspect even druids trying to keep four sets of gear up to date will not be having bag space issues.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Re: all specs and gearing.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

I'm slow and didn't know about the stats change upon respecting. I've mostly played hunters and just resently branched out into other class and now I am trying out tanking. Is the stat changing gear the WOD gear or is it special kind of gear?