Pet Fetch and Play Dead

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Pet Fetch and Play Dead

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

Not sure if anyone had noticed that the worgen vendor right next to the mission map in the lodge now has things to sell? Well on his back page you can buy for 50G each the spell to teach pet fetch and play dead....so happy since we loose our glyphs and those two are my most used and favorite glyphs on all my hunters. Wanted to share for those who used it as much as I do. :mrgreen:
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Pet Fetch and Play Dead

Unread post by Wain »

I hadn't noticed this. This is awesome! Thanks, I'll go check it out when the new build is up :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Wait. What now?? I didn't know they'd intended to remove the fetch & play dead glyphs. Ugh. Either my memory is getting worse or I never saw this was going to happen.

Will someone post the details of the spells and how they work once it's back up please?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

We loose ALL our glyphs in Legion :(

Both are learned and become a spell in your spell book. The fetch works just the same, but the play dead is a bit tricky...they do not pop up when you do and it is a different button unlike before when you feigned they did too. There is also a timer on it but you get two spells...play dead and wake up...I hit the wake up one first by mistake and had to wait the play dead to time out :cry: , was a bit of a pain hoping they change it but if not going to just have to make sure I don't do that again. :oops:

((Silly question, I haven't gotten into alpha before...only betas, do we still get to play once it switches, do we need to re-down load anything, and do we start all over with our chars? Thank you to anyone who answers <3 ))
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

So I have to buy it on all of my posts? Haha gold sink for the poor like me.
But I'm actually loving this. But at the same time, can we get items that either increases or decreases our pet size? I want bigger devilsaur and dire horns but smaller toucan or spiders n
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Wow so all glyphs are going away huh. :(

And that does sounds like a hassle though. So you're spending 150g to learn spells w/long cooldowns. Real nice. :|

Fingers crossed this gets adjusted as the game expansion progresses.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!