WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Guild Vs Chat
Unread postPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:09 pm 
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Realm: Madoran
The last couple of Alpha/Beta tests I was on, I started a guild (Horde & Alliance) for all of us Petopians to join up in... Well it didn't turn out to good and became a big pain in the butt because they wiped the guilds it seemed every time they had a new build to test... So, another member came up with the suggestion to just have everyone use a special chat channel.... It worked like a charm.

Last couple of days I have answered so many questions in both Trade and Whisper, and once someone finds out you know something you get 10 whispers :) hehehehe..

So.... Since the majority of people voted to do chat over guild last time.... What do we say we do that again? I know I have questions all the time and never know who to ask, or post here and wait... Would be nice..

Either way, Will test the waters and ask some questions about guild wipes on this Alpha/Beta and see what happens, but until then... let's use the same channel we use last Alpha/Beta

just type

/join PetopiaChat

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]