Guild Vs Chat

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dakender
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Madoran

Guild Vs Chat

Unread post by Dakender »

The last couple of Alpha/Beta tests I was on, I started a guild (Horde & Alliance) for all of us Petopians to join up in... Well it didn't turn out to good and became a big pain in the butt because they wiped the guilds it seemed every time they had a new build to test... So, another member came up with the suggestion to just have everyone use a special chat channel.... It worked like a charm.

Last couple of days I have answered so many questions in both Trade and Whisper, and once someone finds out you know something you get 10 whispers :) hehehehe..

So.... Since the majority of people voted to do chat over guild last time.... What do we say we do that again? I know I have questions all the time and never know who to ask, or post here and wait... Would be nice..

Either way, Will test the waters and ask some questions about guild wipes on this Alpha/Beta and see what happens, but until then... let's use the same channel we use last Alpha/Beta

just type

/join PetopiaChat