The Mechanical Scorpion (Scorpid), a journey back into SoO

For discussion of the next WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Acadion
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Kirin'Tor

The Mechanical Scorpion (Scorpid), a journey back into SoO

Unread post by Acadion »

Hello all!

I am proud to present the steps on how you can get your very own mechanical scorpid in World of Warcraft: Legion (Beta).

Please note, the only stipulation is that you must be on NORMAL and above to get these parts. Also, if you have multiple hunters in group with you, the parts only drop for one person to loot. Meaning, all can see the drop, but only one person can loot it. Also, you must have two people to get past the Galakras fight because both towers need to fire on the drake at once.

This can be done at 100 or 110. At 100 however, be sure to bring friends. I recommend 2 more people. Besides, it's a fun adventure, you should share it with your friends.

I narrated this rather than typed out text on the screen. There are lots of steps and it seemed easier to follow this way.

I hope you all enjoy!

YouTube link - https://youtu.be/Fi3kIfB73kM

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Re: The Mechanical Scorpion (Scorpid), a journey back into S

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I find your videos instructive and entertaining, however, your camera movements are VERY rapid and jerky, which often makes it difficult to identify exactly what it is were supposed to be looking at.

(also, it's BRAY-zhur.... not bra-ZEER. you're looking for a woman's bra in the video :shock: )

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

cerpin
Realm: moonguard

Re: The Mechanical Scorpion (Scorpid), a journey back into S

Unread post by cerpin »

Nice to see the boss fights are pretty trivial at max! I like your narrated vids too, I watched the longer one at work last week and found it pretty entertaining.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage