Dire Stable summoning NE Druid

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Packoff
Realm: Area-52

Dire Stable summoning NE Druid

Unread post by Packoff »

While using Dire Stable Glyph I've been getting this Night Elf Druid every time today. Not working as intended, figured I would share :)

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Re: Dire Stable summoning NE Druid

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Just a quick note as I was lurking the forums as usual and saw this.

Personally I don't think it's an error that direbeast randomly calls forth a druid. It mostly happens to me in Val'sharah and I think it could be some sort of joke from Blizzard's side about hunters taming druids in their animal forms. Or it could simply just be your friendly neighbourhood druid assisting you. Regardless what it is in the end, it's still funny and it makes me crack a smile every time I happen to summon a feral druid. So even if it should turn out to be an error I still personally hope they will let it stay in the game, it's not hurting anyone afterall.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I don't think its an error, I've gotten too many critter, humanoids, untamables, and Druids for it to be and error. Getting things that were not Beasts when using Dire Beast is normal sense Cata Beta.
Image :mrgreen:

Täräin13
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn - eu

Unread post by Täräin13 »

Lol I have never gotten critters!XD Just the NE kitty and the bogstock/Mr. pinchy ones and occasionally the usual untamables, which has been there like forever to annoy us hunters... *glares at the skyscreamers*