Great Eagles

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Great Eagles

Unread post by Boven »

My time in Legion last night was limited to doing the intro class hall quests, then a few quests in Stormheim, then camping for Bulvinkel. I may have missed, or not yet gotten to, some sort of intro to the Great Eagles. I've seen a couple of them when I was going through Stormheim, but the only one that I can get a ride from is the one from Dalaran to the class hall.

I hate to appear stupid, but did I miss something that'll open up the other eagles for flights to/from?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Great Eagles

Unread post by Wain »

There are 1-2 in each zone and they form a special flight network for hunters, starting with the one right near the flight point at the class hall. I forget if there are any prerequisite quests before you can access them.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

You can unlock the special flight network as an option in the class order hall, but it might not be for a bit because it's in the upgrade tiers you get from the pandaren npc. I forget the specifics but I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about once you get there, there's a quest that leads you to him.

EDIT: Ah yes, this guy! And level 105 it seems. :)

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_083116_103154.png
WoWScrnShot_083116_103154.png (878.77 KiB) Viewed 12690 times
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Ah. Thanks! I knew we were supposed to be able to use them, but I didn't know how or when they actually became available. I ran across a couple in Stormheim and would've loved to have taken one of the ones that was up near a treasure chest back to the Hall but couldn't interact with it.