Have you got a Legiondary yet?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

How many do you have>

21%
20%
8%
3+
52%

Total votes: 66

Aggannor
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: EU Wildhammer

Re: Have you got a Legiondary yet?

Unread post by Aggannor »

Got the second one on my hunter this morning: Qa'pla, Eredun War Order (reduces cooldown on Kill Command on Dire Beast casts). Remember kids: loot those treasures scattered around the world.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

I know they have posted a lot about Legendaries and the bad luck protection. There is still something I'd love to know, but doubt we ever will.

I understand the the harder the content, the higher base chance it has to drop a legendary (and I assume the bad luck protection increase is also similarly proportional to difficulty). I would love a list of all legendary sources ranked from lowest to highest on which increase your chance more. I think it obvious that mythic raids and high mythic keystones are the highest but to get a definitive list would be cool to see. I can't imagine Nythendra and Xavius increase chance the same, but maybe they do. Theres still some gray areas that we can only speculate on, for example: does an emissary cache increase chance more or less than an heroic dungeon boss? Does a mythic 15 dungeon boss increase less than mythic Emerald Nightmare bosses? That kind of stuff. This would allow me to prioritize the block of content I can spend my time since I only do dungeons and emissary for legendaries (or the off chance something titanforges stupid high). I'm just guessing right now, but since my time is mainly spent farming bad luck protection increases, it would be nice to know im using my allotted play time efficiently. But alas, the actual list will remain assumption.

Speaking of legendary sources...
Aggannor wrote:Got the second one on my hunter this morning: Qa'pla, Eredun War Order (reduces cooldown on Kill Command on Dire Beast casts). Remember kids: loot those treasures scattered around the world.
Wait the basic treasures around the Broken Isles can have Legendaries? The ones that have those small Artifact Power items???
Aggannor
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Quiv wrote:Wait the basic treasures around the Broken Isles can have Legendaries? The ones that have those small Artifact Power items???
Yep! Those exact ones.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Just pugged a normal EN last night to work on Kalli's essence collection (she was only behind KB on that front) and two different people got legendaries. The drop rate was definitely raised across the board.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Aggannor wrote:
Quiv wrote:Wait the basic treasures around the Broken Isles can have Legendaries? The ones that have those small Artifact Power items???
Yep! Those exact ones.
Do you recall the name of the container? To my knowledge there are two kinds; one is lootable only once per spot per character, while the other is a random spawn all around each zone. The latter have a race/faction mentioned on them (Nightfallen Treasure etc.), while the non-repeatable ones are just Small, Glimmering, etc.
Aggannor
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Golden wrote:Do you recall the name of the container? To my knowledge there are two kinds; one is lootable only once per spot per character, while the other is a random spawn all around each zone. The latter have a race/faction mentioned on them (Nightfallen Treasure etc.), while the non-repeatable ones are just Small, Glimmering, etc.
Sadly I can't recall the name of the chest and it isn't visible for my alts, but I remember where it was located, so you can check for yourself if you haven't opened it/can see it. It was in Azsuna, at 31.50, 35.11, next to a sea lion on the rocks.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Got my third legendary today (2nd on my Shammy): a chest, Emalon's Charged Core. I have no idea how or when I got it, really. I just noticed it in my bags when I went to tidy up :P
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Lol, Wain. I've done that before, nothing as good as a legendary though! Grats on your new chestpiece.

I'm still at two, hunter and druid have not gotten another, my DH hasn't had one at all. (crossing fingers).

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Wain wrote:Got my third legendary today (2nd on my Shammy): a chest, Emalon's Charged Core. I have no idea how or when I got it, really. I just noticed it in my bags when I went to tidy up :P
I got my third (all on my hunter) last night. I've had the shield necklace for some time and got the kinda less than useful 'stand still' pants over the weekend. Last night, the EM dragons dropped the belt, which had me quite happy. 'Course, then I discovered that I don't have a neck to swap to so that I can replace that legendary and wear the belt.

First world (of warcraft) problems....
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I got my 2nd finally today, Roots of shaladrassil. A tiny bit bummed that it wasn't the BM wrists or ring, but I can't complain too much. It's still a very good upgrade (38% upgrade over my 865s), and my first was the BM boots.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I also got Roots a few days ago from a Kirin Tor emissary cache, my first.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

I'm expecting my second on my hunter and first on my DK any time now. Its funny how when I got my first on my hunter, the hype died down, but as time goes on and I know the bad luck protection is building, the hype keeps building with it. Its like a built-in play incentive. I'm curious how its going to feel when I get other alts up to 110.

Edit: 3 days after posting this, my DK got his first, the cloak that enhances anti-magic shell. Not the best one or one I wanted, but handy nonetheless.
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

Just got my third (first alt legendary, though): Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison. RNG is the best—not only is it a class-specific legendary, it's also a spec-specific AND the best in slot for DH tanking (I guess that solidifies what she's actually maining).

Picked up off the Highmountain Emissary box when I was grinding out world quests for her class hall questline. Meanwhile, my druid has actually been active and doing emissaries (and a bunch of other stuff as I try to gear her to get into normal EN pugs for the Balance of Power skin unlocks) and is an alt I actually care about and... man. This system.

(at least my druid doesn't have Sephuz yet. On the flip side, chances are very high for her getting Sephuz, so...)

I may or may not have made our offtank gquit by getting it :P (on his alt, so probably not forever, but I can't invite you back Totem, so don't blame me for this!)

Edit: uh... actually forever, there's a joke I maybe should not have made last night :| right after mythic cenarius too, expletive deleted :(
Last edited by Xella on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Still don't have one.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

I got several first-per-character legendaries this week, all on alts that have been 110 a while. Sephuz on my hunter. For questing, I get it to proc on pulls with pet's charge. For group content, I guess I could always do a Wyvern Sting or Intimidation right before my burst damage.
Aggannor
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Got my third legendary, Call of the Wild (Aspect CD reduction wrists), from a emissary cache yesterday for my hunter. I probably have to start min-maxing these soon...
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Not a one. :(
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Me either. By my supposed 'invisible accretion points' I'm quite overdue but I'm not surprised. RNG hates me.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Moments ago I just got my second legendary (from the Kirin Tor cache again) on my other hunter who has become my main for this expansion now. This is my 3rd legendary in total, 2nd on this particular character.

Hang in there guys! It'll happen!
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

I got Roar of Seven Lions (second on main hunter) about a week ago, so that makes the Aspect wrists and BW belt and both apparently are getting nerfed in the patch lol. Ahh well still major upgrades!

Oddly enough I got the Symbiote belt for my rogue who has hardly done anything other than the campaign. The effect wasn't exciting but hey I'll take it regardless! I guess I just got very lucky on that toon.

That brings me up to 2 on main, 1 on primary alt, and now 1 on another alt.

Edit: Well there goes my 1 legendary every 2 months theory. Just got Roots on my hunter from a cache. Very lucky roll I guess. I didn't expect a third for another 2 months so now I have to find replacement belt and wrist when I want to switch them around. Apparently item restore doesn't go back that far.