Have you got a Legiondary yet?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

How many do you have>

21%
20%
8%
3+
52%

Total votes: 66

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Re: Have you got a Legiondary yet?

Unread post by Rikaku »

Got my 6th one on Thursday night, the Kiljaden Trinket. Ironically it was the 2nd time I've had a legendary drop from Heroic HoV. So that was interesting. This morning I seemed to get insanely lucky and when I turned in my 100 Legionfall Resources, opening the Recompense box got me #7, the Seven Lions belt.

Which, first off, I did not know we could get legendaries from that box. Secondly, holy crap I forgot how much I missed BW lowering Focus cost. Between Call of the Wild bracers + Thunderslash-AotW + Convergence of Fates Trinket + Belt.... it's the first time in ages I have not had to worry about Focus. @_@

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Did my first Mythic today to get Fenryr and the first dang boss dropped my legendary gloves. The group had a laugh about it, because I was hopeless and died during the fight. :,D

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ah it's always fun to die in a fight and then get the best loot :lol:
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Whew, got my character's 5th legendary tonight while we were clearing heroic NH! :D And it was the belt!!! I'm still waiting for those shoulders but I'm happy with our second BiS too.
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

A few days ago I got a belt on my DK, which I was really glad about since she's been my "main" this expansion, so that makes it two in total so far! :)
Valka
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: WrA US

Unread post by Valka »

As of today my BM hunter has 32 days played, I probably would have a lot more but I only started this as my main character in late January or February (I forget which sorry). I have 6 legendary items from Legion so far. In the order I got them they are:
As you can see, it took me 6 legendary items to get my current best in slot, however I still do not have what is looking like it will be the best when 7.2.5 drops (Call of the Wild)

Image Valka - Nagrand (US)

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Unread post by Shelassa »

A glorious day, indeed. After all the utility Legendaries, to get a deeps one... * weeps *
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Rikaku »

Valka wrote:As you can see, it took me 6 legendary items to get my current best in slot, however I still do not have what is looking like it will be the best when 7.2.5 drops (Call of the Wild)

I wish I had your luck, lol

I don't remember the exact order of mine, but I will say I am currently 9/10 BM Legendaries.... and I am still Mantle of Command/BiS-less x_X

Xylexia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Draenor

Unread post by Xylexia »

Rikaku wrote:
Valka wrote:As you can see, it took me 6 legendary items to get my current best in slot, however I still do not have what is looking like it will be the best when 7.2.5 drops (Call of the Wild)

I wish I had your luck, lol

I don't remember the exact order of mine, but I will say I am currently 9/10 BM Legendaries.... and I am still Mantle of Command/BiS-less x_X
LOL you talking about luck when my hunter only has 4 legendaries :P
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Rikaku »

Xylexia wrote: LOL you talking about luck when my hunter only has 4 legendaries :P
I do realize that its very "first world azeroth problems" XD Don't get me wrong, I know I'm lucky to have as many as I do (though I know people who have a lot more than that on one character). I just mean at some point its "quality over quantity" yanno? Yeah, having a wide assortment of legendaries is great, and in some cases life saving when I run different things; like raiding versus M+13 with insane affixes lol.

But, it SUCKS when there's ONE legendary that "fixes" my spec and makes it feel more fluid, fun, and engaging. So even if I have a bunch of them, it means little when none of them are the BiS spec fixer-upper. It sucks ESPECIALLY when you're at the point I am because then you realize that the next legendary HAS to be that one. So I've been throwing myself at every possible legendary-dropping thing and getting so disappointed when the thing doesn't drop lol

And yeah, I realize that 7.2.5 will fix this, but I'd still rather have the 'spec fixed' feeling right now rather than whenever 7.2.5 comes out, lol

So I know it SOUNDS bad, and that I'm not grateful but I assure you I am. I just meant I wish I had the 'luck' of getting the BiS sooner, that's all :) Even if it meant only have 6/10; I would totally trade in 3-4 legendaries to have the chance to pick the one I want XD

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Rikaku wrote:So I know it SOUNDS bad, and that I'm not grateful but I assure you I am. I just meant I wish I had the 'luck' of getting the BiS sooner, that's all :) Even if it meant only have 6/10; I would totally trade in 3-4 legendaries to have the chance to pick the one I want XD
* high five *
I'm in the same boat as you. I had insane legendary-dropping luck on my Hunter, quantity-wise.
The problem? The quality. I think I have almost all utility legendaries in the game (I don't have Sephuz, but I think I have everything else :D), and yet only got my actual DPS-increasing one yesterday.
P.S. Still have to get most spec-specific ones, like Shoulders / Belt / Boots for BM, but at least my search is finally over for MM and I don't care for SV :D
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Recently got the BM boots...so now I have the Call of the Wild bracers (reduced aspect cd's) and Qapla, eredun War Order boots (Dire Beast/Dire Frenzy reduces Kill Command cd too) equipped.....still begging for the shoulders.

I'm even lucky enough to have the delicious team up of Bracers+ Convergence of Fates Trink! But...would still love those shoulders XD

I have Prydaz in my bank and Shadow Hunter mask in my bag.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Rikaku »

Shelassa wrote:
Rikaku wrote:So I know it SOUNDS bad, and that I'm not grateful but I assure you I am. I just meant I wish I had the 'luck' of getting the BiS sooner, that's all :) Even if it meant only have 6/10; I would totally trade in 3-4 legendaries to have the chance to pick the one I want XD
* high five *
I'm in the same boat as you. I had insane legendary-dropping luck on my Hunter, quantity-wise.
The problem? The quality. I think I have almost all utility legendaries in the game (I don't have Sephuz, but I think I have everything else :D), and yet only got my actual DPS-increasing one yesterday.
P.S. Still have to get most spec-specific ones, like Shoulders / Belt / Boots for BM, but at least my search is finally over for MM and I don't care for SV :D

Wouldn't you know it, as I was reading this I was preparing to join a AP farm raid through EN (N & H) when I saw Blingtron in Trueshot Lodge. Grabbed my daily blingtron box and... shoulders dropped.

I've been screaming ever since.

Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Congratulations, Rikaku!
How does it feel to be a BiS Hunter? ;) :D
Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

I got a healing trinket on my Priest, and tanking boots on my druid recently, so I'm up to four legendaries in total. None on my hunters yet though!
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Welp got the Feign Death healing helm last night. It combined with the healing pants is pretty ridiculous healing, even if some of it is tied to being Feigned.

Honestly though, at least for my play style, the boots that cause Dire Beast to remove 3 seconds from Kill Command is my favorite legendary. So handy to be able to add so many KC.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Finally got my first one, Roots of Shaladrassil, from a cache doing world quests in Stormheim also had one on my DH but just a boring ring don't remember the name.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

My shamalamadingdong got the wolf hat that lets her have bloodlust for two minutes. I'm gonna call that pretty good.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Mozag

Unread post by Mozag »

And finally my first hunter Legiondary - I got the BM boots, and am desperately hoping they will make a difference to how boring the rotation is with all the waiting around for things to come off cooldown.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Plus they have the most fun name to say. QA'PLAAAAAAAAAA. QA'PLAAAAAA. QA'P. LAAAAA.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!