Have you got a Legiondary yet?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

How many do you have>

21%
20%
8%
3+
52%

Total votes: 66

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Have you got a Legiondary yet?

Unread post by Varethyn »

Came back to WoW after a short break to investigate Nighthold. Decided to work on my emissaries for this week and went to kill Defilia for the Wardens.
She gave me Prydaz. The sodding shield neck. Now I have the two least wanted legendaries, the other being Sephuz. Thanks so much WoW. I am actually crying with despair right now.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

I finally got my third yesterday, the BM ring, Apex Predator. Am so thrilled! Trying to work on the ability to wear 2 legendaries now. Woo.

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

Prydaz is actually fantastic, as far as "not super useful to proving you're worth a raid spot over all these fancy-schmancy marksmanship hunters and ret paladins and practically everybody else" legendaries go. I'm still waiting for a better helm so I can go back to using it over the feign helm; Prydaz's shield is much better than it was, less obnoxious soundwise, more consistent, and while being able to use feign as a heal is great, not having to heal in the first place makes my dps go up cos I'm spending less time where I might (but probably don't) have focus using it on feign.

Even with having traps back (and wtb a glyph to change it back to something less "natural disaster" than an oil spill, sigh) and even with Sephuz being buffed to be a mini-heroism, I'd take Prydaz over Sephuz in almost every situation (which means "all the time" because I'm not about that min-maxxy swap-gear-and-talents-for-a-ridiculous-cost-every-fight life)

Having two utility legendaries does kinda blow, but at least there are only four of those total so at least in theory once your next two are the other two you'll be all set? lol :(
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Kaellan
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Kaellan »

I got my first legendary today! I got the pants (not sure of the name)

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Me: still el-squatto

sigh. I'm gonna get 7.2 before I get a legendary, I'm calling it.

Apparently whining works. Mantle of Command dropped out of a WQ chest tonight. Finallllyyyyyyyyy.... (makes up for only getting gold off the world boss.)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Zebab

Unread post by Zebab »

Yeah, I got the MKII Gyroscopic Stabilizer. Sadly its MM only so R.I.P in peace pets in raids.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Just got Nesingwary's Trapping Treads from the CoF emissary cache. According to IcyVeins it's SV BiS O_o Just need a replacement ring or neck to use it.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Sweet I got my second on my DK, the Obliterate rune refund belt.

Oh...

I forgot to purchase the trait that lets me equip two.
Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Unread post by Shelassa »

Got the 4th on my Hunter, Roots of Shaladrassil.
That turned me into self-repairing turret as MM :D
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Shelassa wrote:Got the 4th on my Hunter, Roots of Shaladrassil.
That turned me into self-repairing turret as MM :D
Since I'm such a casual player, I was surprised to receive these very pants from one of the daily caches.
They are pure genius. I'm a self-repairing BM hunter now.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oops, forgot to report that the hunter I'm maining this expansion got his 3rd legendary last week! Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish dropped off of Gul'dan. :)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I have 3 and I am sad that I can't use all 3 ;-; because they are all so good! D:
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I'm going to shank the next person who has like, 3-5 legendaries and complains about them. I've gotten exactly one.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Hey, I've only gotten one! But I also haven't been spending hella time on my lone 110 lately either, in an attempt to get some other folks up there too. At least it's a good one; the extra DB charge helps my focus issues.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

I'm up to 6 total now (4 on one toon 2 on another) but yeah... since you can only wear two if you're raiding or doing a lot of mythic dungeons, it does matter which you get. That's why people complain if they have multiple legendaries and they're not BiS, especially if they're doing everything they can to max out their chances at them (doing mythics, raiding, emissary boxes, world bosses).
Novikova

I guess, but it is just really frustrating to have one or none and someone is crying about it. Two sides of the same coin, probably. RNGsus giveth and taketh.

(So yeah, sympathetic. RNG-based gear like this is a pain in the donk.)

I was lucky enough to get the bracers, myself. They're pretty alright.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

My demon hunter recently got his first legendary, the Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison. A tank ring. Which was unintentional and extremely funny at the same time.
You see I was checking out Vengeance at the time and forgot to switch my loot spec when I opened an emissary cache. It was funny cos there's a running joke with me constantly having aggro and "tanking" on Vare should our actual tanks die, or on trash. So everyone tells me to make a tank as it's my "destiny". Seems the game agrees.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I have a ring,bracers and a helm on Cow. I don't use the helm as it was the 3rd one I got.
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Novikova wrote:I guess, but it is just really frustrating to have one or none and someone is crying about it. Two sides of the same coin, probably. RNGsus giveth and taketh.

(So yeah, sympathetic. RNG-based gear like this is a pain in the donk.)
It's RNG screw on both sides. For very casual players, it feels like they don't get to have one or that it takes ages for one to drop. For super hardcore players, they literally feel like they have to reroll if they don't get ones that are near BiS, because otherwise they risk being benched.

I raid (though not hardcore), but we're still expected to do what we can to increase our chances at getting legendaries as it does benefit the group if people can get at least one of the "better" ones for their class. Currently have 2nd and 3rd BiS on my main but I'm dying to get the shoulders, to the point where I actively take gear for slots I already have legendaries in, just in case the shoulders drop, so I can immediately swap items in to allow me to wear them.
Novikova

Pretty much. AND OH SWEET CUPCAKES, I GOT THE SHOULDERS FROM A PVP WIN. AAAAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. AND I FOUND THE SPIRIT FOX. OH GOD. YAY!