Have you got a Legiondary yet?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

How many do you have>

21%
20%
8%
3+
52%

Total votes: 66

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Have you got a Legiondary yet?

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Banard wrote:The question is how does the "bad luck" equation work. It seem you run 300+ , 600+ mythic+ dungeons you are pretty much guarantee multiple legendarily. That of course on top of raiding, emissary and pvping. Some people appear to do that in 2 months...others in half a year...others might never get there. The point is ...its not about "luck".
Unsurprisingly the folks in my guild that have 2 legendaries on their mains are the folks who run the most mythic dungeons. I tend to do WQs instead, outside of raid.

A few people got a legendary on their alts before their mains, which is a little funny. :?
Helewyse
Realm: Anachronos-EU

Unread post by Helewyse »

I'm lucky enough to have two: Prydaz, the shield neck, and Roots of Shaladrassil. I can only equip one at the moment, but having both at the same time will be a nice boost to my survivability. The legs are great; it's just like having old Spirit Bond back. Though in all honesty, I would trade the necklace for the belt if it should ever drop!
Banard

Unread post by Banard »

and several hours later i get my 2nd very legendary....this was me...http://www.darklegacycomics.com/557

but then i realise....meh another couple weeks and i'll have me third can switch it out. Free candy for everyone! As i mention before, its all about how much you play, more you play more you will get. The rest is RNG.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

I actually just got my first today! I picked up the Voodoo mask (or w/e) from the suramar cache, and LOVE it! Obviously the passive doesn't help my DPS directly, but being able to heal to full when I have a neglectful raid healer is super nice, and the stat distribution (Haste/Mastery) is PERFECT for Nyssela as a BM.

edit: also, it's a badass looking helm and I can't wait to make a mog set for it!

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I finally got mine right now from normal EN... after weeks and weeks. I got the BM boots, so while they aren't bis they're still a big dps boost and I'm thrilled about that. Though I feel like I'm the last in my guild, and most have 2-3 by now.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Got my first Legiondary on Kalli. :) My first hunter-specific one too! Call of the Wild is AWESOME. I can't believe I actually got the legendary I wanted on my main. Small miracle!

So yeah, finally committed myself to the poll, since that's three for me total.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I got one yesterday, Roar of the 7 Lions. :mrgreen:

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

I got the mask off mythic Nythendra today (and my guild leader forgot to switch loot to ML from the default personal so I also got a belt upgrade helllll yes); I was a little disappointed that both my legendaries are survivability-focused and not, you know, giving me back the stuff I lost specifically so that those abilities could be given to legendaries... but then I survived 6/8 wipes on Odyn because the feign HoT was stronger than the residual damage I was taking while our paladins and druids ran around like idiots after the wipe was called and saved hellllllla money-in-potentia from not having to re-food and I forgave it for not being the belt or boots :P

(I still think it's a little unfair to put things like the CC ring or the absorb shield or even the healing legs and helm up against stuff like reduced focus cost during BW or DB reducing KC's CD because while you can't do dps while dead (unless you're a paladin I think? or is that the other way around?) and being nice to your healers is, well... nice... raid slots for dps typically go "can you avoid standing in things AND do amazing dps while you're at it" and I'm great at the former without need of legendary assistance but, well... :\)
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I still don't have one. But I haven't been running mythics or anything... I HAVE been doing a lot of world quests and such, and just questing, but nope. Not a single one, on any of my characters.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Banard

Unread post by Banard »

Nachtwulf wrote:I still don't have one. But I haven't been running mythics or anything... I HAVE been doing a lot of world quests and such, and just questing, but nope. Not a single one, on any of my characters.

if that is the only thing you been doing then you have 1 chance a day to get it and that's with the emissary quest. Unless yar really lucky with RNG its going to be awhile.

7.1 will increase the chances so GL.

i suggest...doing more content.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'm doing content. I need a shovel for all the content. I'm buried in content. I just don't have a group to do mythics with, and refuse to pug because pugs are toxic and I don't need that shit in my life right now.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Last night I had a dream that I got one! All I remember is that it popped up like a discovery thing and that I got the gloves! I remember being super excited but sadly I woke up before I got to see which one it was.
It was a funny dream but I still had to look it up this morning on wowhead, and of course there are no legendary gloves for Hunters... - :lol:

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I don't have any but then I don't play enough atm to really whine about it either. I guess it will be a nice surprise/shock when I do eventually get one though!!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I just got The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask !! I got it when I killed Cenarius in LFR. -^^-

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

I still haven't gotten one, but similarly to Nachtwulf, I've only really been doing solo content and world bosses on my three 110s. Withered training whenever it comes up, daily world quest boxes, that's about it. I really haven't had the energy to do any more group content than absolutely necessary (dungeons/battlegrounds if it's an event week for them, class hall quests).

I'm just dreading the day my first legendary drops... on my rogue, who I probably want to have one on the least.
Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Unread post by Shelassa »

Just got one from a random battleground - Frizzo's Fingertrap, thus leaving the No Legiondary Club :)
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Just got my second one last night.

The Survival Belt.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Still sitting at zero...
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Just got my first legiondary today, The Apex Predator's Claw! It came out of a Dreamweavers Emissary Cache. So glad my first one didn't end up dropping on an alt...
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Golden wrote:Just got my first legiondary today, The Apex Predator's Claw! It came out of a Dreamweavers Emissary Cache. So glad my first one didn't end up dropping on an alt...
I'm curious how thats performing for you.