R.I.P. Hati you shall be missed

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

R.I.P. Hati you shall be missed

Unread post by Iowawolf »

With the Q&A over it seems we are definitely losing Hati and as a hunter in the minority who liked him it will be sad to see him leave along with Titanstrike which to me seems unfair because I am in no way a high end game anything so will be back to hoping to get a better piece of crap to replace the piece of crap already have.

Unless they let us keep them till start of Battle I am unsure what to do next if we can keep them till Battle I am staying Legion locked but if we lose them before Battle not sure if I want to keep playing or not as I for one am used to him even if he acted stupid a lot of times.

Only positive thing I heard was they are thinking of giving hunters another pet but not guaranteed so be back to one pet and lot of dying cause Hati saved my butt countless times running around Legion pulling mobs then gunning them down.

Just wish I knew why I was feeling this way about a gun and pet since as a Wrath baby I been through a lot of ups and downs though didn't start hunting till MOP even the game from then to now has changed a lot and as a hunter I adapted.

All I will do now is spend as much time with him and Skoll running around killing anything in my way until we get more confirmation on what is happening to the lovable mutt. :(
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: R.I.P. Hati you shall be missed

Unread post by Teigan »

I hear you. For a wolf I started off hating, I certainly have grown attached to him. No one else is losing something like Hati with their artifact. Well, shadow priests lose their knaifu, but that's not a pet.
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

maby there will be a plot twist where you may lose him but he might be added at the last minute to tame him properly rather then being an addition to an artifact wep ?
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Ziroth wrote:maby there will be a plot twist where you may lose him but he might be added at the last minute to tame him properly rather then being an addition to an artifact wep ?
This I can handle make him a real pet with artifacts going way of dinosaurs maybe he becomes real and like Gara we get a quest.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

I honestly don't mind loosing Hati. A sacrifice needs to be made to save Azeroth. I will however be very bummed if we no longer have access to two pets. That was pretty awesome at least in concept. I am hoping that we'll be able to choose two pets, or at least be able to choose what abilities our pets have.

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Likewise, Talihawk. I didn't mind Hati, but I wasn't fond of the bugs that came with a second pet. Due to this being Blizz's forst time doing it, I can understand why there would be problems. My hope is that BM having two pets will be a baseline ability moving forward and that all of the issues with it will be ironed out.
Chya
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Chya »

Goodbye Hati, you won't be missed. Be nice to have a 2nd pet though, one from our stable.
Chya
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Chya »

maybe tameable versions of the skins you unlocked, but don't wanna get stuck with 'Hati' ever again. Was so cool everyone having the same second pet.