Best BM Honor Talents?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Best BM Honor Talents?

Unread post by Talihawk »

I've been looking around the various boards and guides and so far I've not really found anything too helpful. Any one know of a good guide or want to suggest what you find are the best PVP honor talents for Beast Mastery Hunters?

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Best BM Honor Talents?

Unread post by Rawr »

?? You don't get to pick them, once you get to a level, almost every other level has a talent, you click on the talent for that level. Some levels give you gold, you can go down the line and see what level gives what. Not sure why it says "choose your talent" when there is only that one for that level, nothing to choose really, you either click on the new lit up one or don't. I will say this do atleast 1 BG and get your trinket upgrade.
Image :mrgreen:

Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

No once you've opened up all levels you can choose which ones you want to use. It's just like how the regular talents work, you can mix and match once you've hit honor lvl 50 at least once.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I don't PvP much (even though I'm on a PvP server, I will if Im attacked) but if I was going to try and level this I'd go; Mid, Left, Right, Mid, can't decide, Mid.
Adaptation, cuz the trinket is on a 2 min cooldown and 20% reduction on CC is just eh, I'd go right if it were more like 30-50%.
Quickshots, cuz passive Haste is nice and Mid only works when the enemy is at +80% HP, Right only works if you don't get hit (your a Hunter, you gunna get hit).
ST, as I already use FD to force ppl to retarget me and the other ones are just blah.
ScorpSting, I bring either a Devilsaur or a bird where ever I go so Viper is just dumb to take and Spider only works on casters.
I would have to test them out to see what one I liked more.
Hawk: short CD AoE, GftT would be nice if ppl didnt either die or heal up at that point, Basilisk is slow moving making it useless if ppl can just run from it. :mrgreen:

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

I cant speak much to pvp viability of talents, but I love dire beast hawk. I dont know how good basilisk is, but hawk is awesome for the pvp WQ :lol: