Hunter Tier 20 Armor omg :(

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Inay
Petopia Artist
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)

Re: Hunter Tier 20 Armor omg :(

Unread post by Inay »

Nice catch!
Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

I've always hated this set. It's probably my least-favorite hunter tier. The eyeballs are just creepy. >_<

The chest piece at least looks cool, but a big no-thanks for the helm and shoulders.

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Yeah, I really hated the eyeball set, especially the shoulders. It seemed like forever before I finally was able to replace the shoulders back in LK.
Nyth
Realm: Draenor

Unread post by Nyth »

I can get why then went with T6. It's arguably (one of) the best sets for a lot of classes.

My shaman and priest both roll with T6 quite a lot and I'm really looking forward to the updated versions of that. My rogue also has used T6 often in the past.

For hunter though, it's frankly one of the worst. I was never a fan of the eyeball set and I know most other hunters weren't either.
I would much rather have seen a rework of the T4 demon stalker (which would have made a LOT more sense for ToS as well) or the T5 rift stalker set.

It is what it is though, at least the new set does look a whole lot better. Just don't use the helm and it looks decent, the mythic set looks really good even.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'd like to see HD remakes of all the old iconic sets, someday. Not a huge fan of this particular one, but the dungeon set looks nice.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.