WoW Petopia Community
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/

DID IT... I'm so READY
http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=24801
Page 1 of 2

Author:  NazzyDragon [ Wed May 17, 2017 4:43 am ]
Post subject:  DID IT... I'm so READY

Ready for class campaign.. for dream pet... as survival!

Image
Image


(kill me)

Day 1 feathermanes HERE I COME

Author:  Niabi [ Wed May 17, 2017 6:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Congrats Nazzy!


Author:  Shelassa [ Wed May 17, 2017 7:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Congratulations, this is huge!
Do you have a specific tame(s) for day 1 in mind? :)

Author:  Quiv [ Wed May 17, 2017 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

:o WOW and here I thought I was doing good by being on track to having Titanstrike done by the time the campaign ends. You did two full artifacts already?

Author:  Wain [ Wed May 17, 2017 8:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Wow, well done!!!

I'm still one trait off unlocking the final trait on Titanstrike, and I certainly haven't upgraded any other Hunter artifacts like that! I'll probably leave those until I max Artifact Knowledge and it becomes easy.

Author:  Rikaku [ Wed May 17, 2017 10:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Grats! :D That's awesome you got 2 done already! I've finished one, but not the other 2 yet.

Author:  Xella [ Wed May 17, 2017 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Holy bazonks, the thought of farming that much AP makes me nauseous—I'm already struggling with a trait and five-sixths to go on just one weapon, lol. Congrats on the hippogryphs-in-advance! (or, you know, gryphons and wyverns and whatnot, but pssshhh lol)

Author:  NazzyDragon [ Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Shelassa wrote:
Congratulations, this is huge!
Do you have a specific tame(s) for day 1 in mind? :)

The tan wind rider I've wanted as a pet for 12 years!! x.x
Shelassa wrote:
Congratulations, this is huge!
Do you have a specific tame(s) for day 1 in mind? :)

Yup. Marks is at 36, aiming for all 3 at 52 because I want all the mounts. I play BM occasionally, but will probably never play MM outside of RBGs lol.

Author:  Shelassa [ Thu May 18, 2017 1:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

NazzyDragon wrote:
Shelassa wrote:
Congratulations, this is huge!
Do you have a specific tame(s) for day 1 in mind? :)

The tan wind rider I've wanted as a pet for 12 years!! x.x


Dreams come true, right? It would look splendid with your Surv, and out of all feathermanes I think Windriders have best animations.
Now holding out hope for Grand Gryphons and Wyverns, some day... :)

Author:  NazzyDragon [ Thu May 18, 2017 4:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Shelassa wrote:
Now holding out hope for Grand Gryphons and Wyverns, some day... :)

The old tawny model holds a special place in my memory. I don't think I'd use a grand one if there was one.. horns look odd to me.

In other news, marksman is now 44. Good lord this is going fast. o.O

Author:  Shelassa [ Thu May 18, 2017 4:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

NazzyDragon wrote:
Shelassa wrote:
Now holding out hope for Grand Gryphons and Wyverns, some day... :)

The old tawny model holds a special place in my memory. I don't think I'd use a grand one if there was one.. horns look odd to me.

In other news, marksman is now 44. Good lord this is going fast. o.O


I'm not too crazy on the horns myself, but I love the new model's grumpy face.
Reminds me of Scar from The Lion King....

Good going, Nazzy! If you don't mind me asking, what's your Artifact Knowledge level?

Author:  Wain [ Fri May 19, 2017 5:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Well that's a let-down. The achievement says you only have to *unlock* the final trait, so I thought I was almost there. But that's actually misleading, you have to put a point in it as well. So the trait is unlocked for me but I still need half a billion more AP before I complete the achievement :P

Author:  Xella [ Fri May 19, 2017 6:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Yeah, it's a bit awkwardly worded. In fairness, I'm pretty sure the pre-7.2 achievement was also worded as "unlock" even though you needed at least one point in the "infinite" trait before you procced it.

I've got 454m left to go on my first point in Concordance, so unless all this Broken Shore weekly quest jiggling has moved the class campaign bit up further (vs. just frontloading the interesting quests and then giving us weeks of filler quests in a row; not sure which I like less tbh but this way is probably better) I should be okay for day 1 hippogryphs. The real question will be whether I'll end up burning myself out on world quests (and lfr and pugging normal/heroic and mythics and mythic+) again in the interim, cos that's looking real likely atm =_=

Author:  NazzyDragon [ Fri May 19, 2017 8:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Shelassa wrote:
NazzyDragon wrote:
Shelassa wrote:
Now holding out hope for Grand Gryphons and Wyverns, some day... :)

The old tawny model holds a special place in my memory. I don't think I'd use a grand one if there was one.. horns look odd to me.

In other news, marksman is now 44. Good lord this is going fast. o.O


Good going, Nazzy! If you don't mind me asking, what's your Artifact Knowledge level?

Should be same as everyone else who kept up since the new AK. 36.

Wain wrote:
Well that's a let-down. The achievement says you only have to *unlock* the final trait, so I thought I was almost there. But that's actually misleading, you have to put a point in it as well. So the trait is unlocked for me but I still need half a billion more AP before I complete the achievement :P

Oh c'mon, I did the 520M AP in a day when I got BM's! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU CAN DO IT, WAIN!!

Author:  Rikaku [ Fri May 19, 2017 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

I'm holding out for grand gryphons too, I just hope they use flying models (or a mix) unlike the new hippogryphs. I'd use the new ones, but that flat edge/square wing when they stand on ground (both gryphon and hippogryph) bothers me.

But day 1 for me is Snowblind. It is my favorite gryphon color since TBC lol

Author:  Wain [ Fri May 19, 2017 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

NazzyDragon wrote:
Oh c'mon, I did the 520M AP in a day when I got BM's! :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU CAN DO IT, WAIN!!

Yeah, it'll take me a few days but I'll get there :) I was just disappointed when I thought I got there and nothing happened :P

Author:  SpiritBinder [ Mon May 22, 2017 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Question Nazzy, so I've unlocked the 7.2 artifacts talents, I've finished it up to and including the final trait on BM, and also fillied up my MM til the point it's full, yet I don't have access to the new 7.2 traits in MM. I thought just doing all the lead in quests to unlock (which I've already done for BM) would be enough...

Did you have to anything extra/additional. I'm rather confused? However I don't/never really have used MM or SV this expansion.

Can you recall having to do something extra, achieve wise, to unlock access to another specs new talents? I've had a good look on wowhead, but they just say "Assalt the broken shore" and "Power bound" which I've done via BM already :/

Author:  Vephriel [ Mon May 22, 2017 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Hit 51 traits today, just one more bar to fill and I'll be ready for hippogryphs!

Author:  Xella [ Mon May 22, 2017 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

SpiritBinder wrote:
Question Nazzy, so I've unlocked the 7.2 artifacts talents, I've finished it up to and including the final trait on BM, and also fillied up my MM til the point it's full, yet I don't have access to the new 7.2 traits in MM. I thought just doing all the lead in quests to unlock (which I've already done for BM) would be enough...

Did you have to anything extra/additional. I'm rather confused? However I don't/never really have used MM or SV this expansion.

Can you recall having to do something extra, achieve wise, to unlock access to another specs new talents? I've had a good look on wowhead, but they just say "Assalt the broken shore" and "Power bound" which I've done via BM already :/

Go to the Violet... Citadel? where the Council of Six hangs out; one of the mages there should have a quest for you for each weapon you have 35+ points in but haven't unlocked the new traits for yet. MM's is "chasing the twins" or whatever and SV is Xylem. Each weapon unlocks its 7.2 traits individually, which is silly (and I'm pretty sure I wasted a bunch of AP by overflowing my MM weapon before realizing it this morning; I was very tired :x)

Author:  SpiritBinder [ Mon May 22, 2017 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: DID IT... I'm so READY

Ty Ty Ty! <3

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/