Weapon level for Cruisble ?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Weapon level for Cruisble ?

Unread post by Talihawk »

The only way to raise our weapon's ' artifact level' is with AP correct?

To pour more AP into concordance until we get to 75 so we can actually use the crucible to it's fullest extent?

Is this how it works?

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Weapon level for Cruisble ?

Unread post by Vephriel »

Correct.

Item level is determined by the relics you put in, but artifact power increases each time you spend a new trait, raising it by 1.
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Talihawk »

Ouch. I wish I'd realized this sooner, I wasted a bunch by adding some to my survival and MM weapons ;(

Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

Talihawk wrote:Ouch. I wish I'd realized this sooner, I wasted a bunch by adding some to my survival and MM weapons ;(
You should be able to catch up quickly with the AK as it is now, so I wouldn't worry. I stopped pouring AP like a mad man or obtaining it once I got all three weapons to 52, then I worked on alts. My friend who has been steadily working on AP still during that time is actually only 2.5 artifact levels ahead of me on his main weapon compared to my main weapon since 7.3 dropped. I still haven't been farming AP as much as before and I've been gaining levels and steadily catching up to him.

I mean he had his alt weapon pretty high too, but if you're really only worried about your main weapon, I wouldn't worry too much bc you can get pretty close to caught up without busting yourself over AP grind. :)

You only need it that high to fully unlock Crucible. You'll be able to enjoy unlocking one it's perks about every 3 levels (roughly). Which easier to chew imo then only seeing it as the goal of 75.