Hati colour guide?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Hati colour guide?

Unread post by Vephriel »

I feel very silly having to ask this. :lol: I'm sure the info's out there, probably even somewhere on these forums, but I'm having trouble tracking it down. Since I haven't used the default wolf Hati all expansion, I realize I have no idea which colour is associated with which artifact appearance. Frustratingly, when I try to look up any guides, I just find information on the Essence Swapper instead.

Can anyone tell me which of the skins goes with which appearance? Thanks! :)
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Hati colour guide?

Unread post by Krysteena »

I'm not 100% certain on all of them, but default Titanstrike gives the default Hati
Eaglewatch gives the navy blue variant of Hati dark grey
Boarshot cannon, attained via PvP prestige, gives the tan Hati look
From what I've seen, the other two variants you can get are the light grey, and the dark grey, but since I don't have these other variants I can't actually check, nor can I confirm which artifact appearance they're linked to, I'm afraid. There's a video on the Titanstrike wowhead page which shows those two variants alongside the ones I've mentioned above, but I can't be entirely certain if that's been changed or not :)

Edit: Correcting my mistake, I saw the post below and Eaglewatch gives dark grey Hati - I always thought the dark grey was the navy blue tbh, but there's a reason I wear glasses so :lol:
Last edited by Krysteena on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

The default Titanstrike gives light blue Hati:

Eaglewatch, for completing the class hall campaign, gives the dark grey Hati:

Elekk's Thunder, for completing the Balance of Power questline, gives the light grey Hati:

Boarshot Cannon, for completing PvP prestige levels, gives the red Hati (that I don't have, but was pretty close to when I stopped playing my hunter oops):

Serpentbite, for completing the BM mage tower challenge, AND Titan's reach, for purchasing the hidden artifact appearance from the engineering vendor, both give the dark blue Hati:

As far as I know, "Stormy Black" is the only unused Hati skin.
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Thanks so much guys! It's good to finally have a solid reference for my future hunters. :)