Stable Slots??

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Madeline

Stable Slots??

Unread post by Madeline »

Any word on if we are going to get more stable slots soon? They keep introducing awesome new tames, and yet here we are with cramped stables. I don't want to release what I have - because these pets took me too long to get - and I have put in suggestions, posted on forums and whatnot... any peep? Anyone know anything? I'm a hunter who needs to tame new animals!! 8-)
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Re: Stable Slots??

Unread post by Xella »

There's no official word on it yet, unfortunately. The topic comes up pretty often around here and has heated (and very vocal) discussion from both sides; there's an ongoing thread about it over on the pet subforum if you're interested: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24925
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Spiritwolves
Realm: Ghostlands

Re: Stable Slots??

Unread post by Spiritwolves »

I have a terrible time making decisions, in game or irl. Having to set one free to make room for another is excruciating for me. Personally I'd like to be able to buy extra pages of stable slots like we buy extra bank slots or tabs. JMHO though. I can never have too many lol