WoW Petopia Community

A fun place to chat about hunter pets in the World of Warcraft.
Visit the Petopia homepage Petopia Homepage
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum Rules: Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete rules.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
Unread postPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:16 am 

I want the alpaca so bad now. I still had the alpaca when it was tamable as a camel so i decided to check it out.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:51 pm 

Realm: Blade's-Edge EU
Cant check because no gnome, but beastlored sabertron in stormsong wq (horde stuff) and it said you dont know how to tame mechs so might be tameable now. Will check when i can change to gnomeboy

Unread postPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:05 pm 
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Realm: Shadow Council
It has been checked already and is tamable. Unfortunately, it is bugged so that only the red one becomes attackable.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:33 pm 
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Realm: Proudmoore
Silly question. Is there a list of what pets are what specializations, sorted by said specialization?

Only list I can find sorts them alphabetically or on separate pages. There's no option for instance, to see all ferocity pets to plan out what pet you want to bring for heroism, all cunning pets to plan out what pet to bring for master's call in PvP, or Tenacity to plan what pet to bring for soloing/raids where hero isn't needed.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:47 pm 
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Myzou wrote:
Silly question. Is there a list of what pets are what specializations, sorted by said specialization?

Only list I can find sorts them alphabetically or on separate pages. There's no option for instance, to see all ferocity pets to plan out what pet you want to bring for heroism, all cunning pets to plan out what pet to bring for master's call in PvP, or Tenacity to plan what pet to bring for soloing/raids where hero isn't needed.

Wain is actually working on a new layout for the main page that has a sorting feature like that:
http://www.wow-petopia.com/index2.php

Each specialization is a toggle, so if you only want to see Tenacity pets, then uncheck the other ones. (and if you play MM or SV you can uncheck Exotic pets so they don't even show up)

avatar & signature artwork by studiofruke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1045 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53