Doubts, Hati, double pet and more.

For discussion while BlizzCon is running. Anything pertinent to WoW will be moved to the appropriate forums after BlizzCon is over.
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Unread post by Tsukina »

First and as always, sorry for my horrible English quality automatic translator.

I have been watching the blizzcon, and such, remove artifacts, etc etc, but what about HATI?

At the beginning of the expansion I was somewhat annoyed by forcing us to carry that animal (something silly its AI and other problems).

But in the end I ended up taking love.

Apart from that taking 2 pets I thought it was a success (although I would have liked to be 2 of my own).

Have they said something about that somewhere and I have not heard?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dudas, Hati, doble mascota y mas.

Lo primero y como siempre, perdon por mi horrible ingles calidad traductor automatico.

He estado viendo la blizzcon, y tal, quitan artefactos, etc etc, pero y que pasa con HATI?

Al principio de la expansion estube algo molesto por obligarnos a llevar a ese animalejo (algo tonta su IA y demas problemas).

Pero al final lo he acabado cojiendo cariño.

Aparte que eso de llevar 2 mascotas me ha parecido un acierto (aunque me hubiera gustado mas ser 2 mias propias).

Han dicho algo de eso en algun lado y no me he enterado?
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Doubts, Hati, double pet and more.

Unread post by Wain »

I haven't heard anything yet. It would be terrible if Hati dies with the artifact, after all that storyline. I hope they add somethign to explain that Hati is still ok, somewhere.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

Wain wrote:I haven't heard anything yet. It would be terrible if Hati dies with the artifact, after all that storyline. I hope they add somethign to explain that Hati is still ok, somewhere.
I suspect that, like the artifact druid forms, they'll just find a way to add it back. Maybe some kind of special ability to tame Hati somewhere in a special hunter scenario, allowing you to get the Hati skin you want.

As for double pet.. maybe a talent?
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

And if we only have one pet in the future, they could instead just add Hati as a bonus extra to our pet spellbook. He could be an exclusive for hunters who got him during Legion, like some of the weapon appearances will be.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I too hope that Hati is somehow saved. Please, Blizz, don't kill that derpwolf. I hated him with a passion, but have come to love him. I like the idea of him being a bonus spell of some kind. I don't know how that would work, but it would be preferable to killing him. But, most of all, I want him to get better and return home. My partner had a good idea for him. Perhaps Mimron could build some sort of mechanical for Hati to inhabit?
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

I didn't like double pets, but the Hati skins should be available as pets somehow. And I do kind of like the lightning special effect. If there were a way to put that on a pet (like we can put oil on them now, but not that requires constant farming), then I've got a couple I'd always use it on.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

I hope they add the Hati skins as a rare spawn or something along those lines. Maybe through all this, we restore him and release him to rejoin Skoll, idk.
Elliera
Petopia Artist
Realm: Borean Tundra

Unread post by Elliera »

I hope that the Hati will be alive after all this story with artifact weapons... But Hati is tied to a Titanstrike and, probably, it will disappear with artifact power :С
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Elliera wrote:I hope that the Hati will be alive after all this story with artifact weapons... But Hati is tied to a Titanstrike and, probably, it will disappear with artifact power :С
That's the thing. Titanstrike's power is tied to Hati. For Titanstrike to lose its power, Hati would have to die.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Valnaaros wrote:Hati would have to die.
YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE!

In all seriousness, that's probably true. I just hope they throw us a bone. A spirit beast Hati would work, if Hati dies, then we can tame its spirit.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Either a spirit beast Hati or, at least, a beast that looks like him.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

I just want Hati at last as an option to keep. I really love my companion. I'm ok leaving the artifact behind, and I'm well aware of the lore between the gun and Hati, but I hope I can get Hati back somehow :(

I also really hope that a future talent is 2 pets for us to choose that if we want it. After playing the demos, I really missed having my two pets as a BM Hunter.

Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Unread post by Qraljar »

Honestly, I hope they make some kind of special taming mechanic that allows us to tame the different skins of Hati that correspond with the artifact skins.

I would tame regular Hati and the hidden artifact skin Hati and call them Skoll.
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Hmm, what if our particle swapper thing was changed to let us convert our regular pet to a hati appearance?
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

It depends on whether or not we'll have two pets. If not, then sure. If we are going to continue on with two pets (which I think we should, if the issues are worked out), then perhaps a new toy or item could be added that does that.
evil950510
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Alleria

Unread post by evil950510 »

Hati skin could be related to transmog, if you use one of Titanstrike's appearances it will also mog your pet to look like Hati and the corresponding color that Hati was when using it.
Valfreya
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind, Blackrock

Unread post by Valfreya »

evil950510 wrote:Hati skin could be related to transmog, if you use one of Titanstrike's appearances it will also mog your pet to look like Hati and the corresponding color that Hati was when using it.
This is exactly what I was going to say, I believe that his how we might get to keep him.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

evil950510 wrote:Hati skin could be related to transmog, if you use one of Titanstrike's appearances it will also mog your pet to look like Hati and the corresponding color that Hati was when using it.
That seems overly restrictive to me. What if I want to use a bow and Hati? Or a Titanstrike xmog and one of my many pets that I chose myself.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Why not add Hati to our talents make it say a 100 we get to pick this way those who still liked Hati can grab him while those who hated him can never see him ever again and I bet many who hated him are going to miss the bugger when he is gone.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Hati should either be made into a mob that you can tame, a toy that you can use, or an item that gives you current pet Hati's appearance. Those are really the only good options. Anything else has too many issues.