Rant Thread

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Lupis »

Hah, yeah, you can have our snow too, Scarlet. At the moment it's lovely and warm, but it's supposed to snow three inches in a few days. ;_;

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

hhhHHHHHH I'm one of the people that likes the spring and fall, not dead summer or winter.
If it's too hot, I get grumpy, and if it's too cold then I just shiver non-stop :lol:

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Aaaaand I'm sick. At least I have oatmeal and juice...
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Feeling ignored and unwanted.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

My grandad died in the early hours of the morning (we weren't really that close, but it still came as a huge shock), the newest episode of Game of Thrones was completely spoiled for me and my housemate is still being a twat, even more so than normal. I know I shouldn't put something as trivial as a TV show being spoiled next to my grandfather dying but it's all adding up to be a pretty shitty day for me, it's only the start of the week and it's barely past midday. :/

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm sorry Snowy. :<

My rant, petty as it may be, my fiance sucks at washing dishes. Anytime I have him do it, everything is still covered in fat and grease. ><;

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I'm sorry snowy :( Thats awful...

Apparently the front page of the Guardien spoiled GoT (i didnt see it thank god) but i didnt see it. My rant is pretty petty but FUCK YOU NEIGHBOUR. First day of leave where i dont have to be up...she decides to renovate her kitchen and im rudely awakened by drills into brick at 7:30am!! She has no concept that her shit disturbs other ppl. Her trades men blocked the carpark all day (i live in units) and she better not pull this shit tomorrow when Ben comes home off nightshift is all i can say ROAR!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

My dumb trivial rant is why the hell does it need to take SO long to hatch an egg on Dragon City?? Like 16 hours, really? It's just a silly facebook game, it's not like there is some huge in-game economy you can screw over by getting your egg hatched sooner than 16 freaking hours. Yeah I know you can instant hatch with 'gems' but I am poor and I don't have the money to spend on 'gems' for a facebook game, Okay? I have had good luck with breeding my dragons for new eggs but the wait time IS KILLING ME, I want to see my hatchling. And thanks to that last 'event' I keep running out of food and I need it to level my combat dragons and grow my hatchlings.
I have gotten sikk beatdowns every time I try tourny or combat because I'm behind on dragon levels for my playing level (22).

Wow so much bitching about a simple facebook game. I should go outside haha.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Thanks guys. <3 :hug: But there's no need for you all to consider your rants to be petty next to mine just cause I've had a bad start to the day. c': The rant thread is here for ranting after all! Yeah, it really sucks that he died, he was such a great guy, but we weren't really that close so it's hard to be overly upset. :/ I feel bad about that... though I was pretty in shock this morning and lay in bed thinking about it for a long while, about how upset my dad must be right now. He was alone a lot of his life, his wife (my grandmother) left him a long, long time ago and he never found anyone else and eventually moved in with my dad and his wife (technically my step-mum, but I don't consider her to be) so my dad was there when it happened, and they were very close. :/

Everything's spoiling GoT right now, luckily I don't have the type of Facebook friends that will though, but the news sidebar on Facebook likes to talk about GoT a lot so it's very hard to read ANYTHING and avoid the spoilers. Imgur is especially bad right now. People think they're being subtle, but they're not, it's extremely obvious what's coming. I'll be able to watch it tonight but from now on I have to remind myself NOT to look at Imgur on a Monday! Then again, even while a season's not happening, there's book readers who are often more than ready to spoil upcoming events for you...

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Managed to subconsciously convince myself that people being distant is my fault and that I'm just fucking up over and over, despite not knowing what I'm doing wrong.

My brain is really not on my side. x.x

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Man it took me this long to learn how to use the blacklist feature in Xkit @>@ Now I wont get Game of thrones spoilers and I wont be spammed by Supernatural stuff anymore!

:3 Happy days

Also my rant was me being slow to use that feature XD
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

dear neighbours it's nice that you have an active sex life it really is but could you PLEASE JUST STOP WITH ALL THE MOANING OMG.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I don't use this thread very often, but...

People who use the argument "it annoyed me and so made me feel bad so it is automatically bad and I am therefore justified in acting like a prick".

It's an emotionally manipulative argument by people to avoid the fact that their petty annoyances are no better than that of a child and that that need to suck it the fuck up and become a big boy or girl.

Growing up with Facebook and Twitter and the like may delude you into thinking you're important to the world but you're really just another person. Nobody outside your friends gives a fuck about what annoys you, nor should they.

EDIT: just want to add that it's nothing to do with this thread or its posters... this thread was designed for irrational rants and letting off of steam, I'm referring to behaviour in the real world ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Uh I can't see the pretty red moon because it's cloudy as all hell >.> Classic NZ weather right there. Ugh winter is coming and I don't want it too D:
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

This is directed at someone in RL no one here....The person on my facebook who decided to defriend everyone who dared to say anything about GoT less than 24hrs after it screened...really? If you don't want to know avoid facebook. end of story. no one has to be 'silenced' cause you didn't see it. I only just saw the red wedding the other day and somehow i managed to avoid finding out about the particulars of that event...how hard is it to avoid social media until you've watched it?? Unless some book nerd screams in your face the names of everyone that gets the chop you need to chill the fuck out.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Haha, guess there are bad apples everywhere, but most of us who read the Martin books are just quietly amused at all this fresh drama over something we read years ago.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I think it's fine when people have read the books first, but some of us won't want to read the books until the show is over and as of recently there's been far too many people going 'read the books if you don't want spoilers, geez' and that annoys me. We shouldn't have to read the books just because people out there are determined to spoil things for everyone. As far as I'm concerned, if I read the books, that spoils the show for me, so I don't want to until it's all over with. There were quite a few piss takers yesterday mind you, for example on Imgur, people were linking pictures of you-know-who's dead face in responses to completely irrelevant comments, so anyone who watches Game of Thrones, hadn't seen the episode yet and looks at that comment gets instantly spoiled. I learned that Imgur is a bad, bad place for me to browse on a Monday. The episode airs here in the UK just under 24 hours after it airs in the US, so apparently from now on I need to avoid the internet for an entire day just so I don't get my favourite TV show ruined for me. :/

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

My wrists are hurting a lot today, it's been a while since the pain flared up but I've been more active in WoW lately than I have been in a long time and it's starting to show. Ugh, I can't find my wrist braces either.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Why do some people who claim to be your friend and whose children you welcome into your home and cared for, turn on you and your kids over something so stupid as a potential girlfriend.
Her son had a crush on a girl that both he and my son were friends with. Now keep in mind my son considers her a friend that he can hang out with the same as any other friend. Her son had a fit that mine went out and watched a movie with her. Instead of advising him that dating interests were not worth losing good friends over she actively encouraged a competition between the two thinking it was cute............I am so over stupid people.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Rain rain go away go back to the north part of the world please ;-; Like I dunno Canada I hear they love coldness over there! :p