The Happy Thread

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Yes it is me again and yes I am happy because I was with my girlfriend in game tonight wasn't sure she was going to be on cause she gets up early and goes to bed early so it was a nice surprise she came on and we had a wonderful time together. We talked about us, I flirted as usual with her which I so love doing also found out from asking her we don't have any problems going on in our relationship if we did we would tell one another that's just how we are with each other. Thursday we are both planning on being in game all day with one another yay we need this to help our bond which we have so strongly. I so love her very much and if anyone is offended by all the times I talk about her well I am sorry but she is my girlfriend.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Xena I kind of think you want people to be offended as much as you constantly say that..trust me if we were "offended" something would have been said :lol:
enjoy your girlfriend and stop worrying so much :D

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my goddd I have so much shit to do before I go home tomorrow but I'm just so excited to see my mum and my kitties I just can't concentrate on work. :D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Last night I finally with the help of a battle tag friend added the Amani Battle Bear to my mount stables it is so cool looking better then the ones with goggles I think though its helmet thingie is a bit odd looks like it has a hockey mask over its face but no matter it is a sweet mount to ride around Tol Barad and Thunder as well as Timeless Isles on.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

BILLY BOYD AKA PIPPIN FROM LORD OF THE RINGS IS GONNA BE AT FAN EXPO IN APRIL AND I CAN GET PHOTOS AND AUTOGRAPHS WITH HIM I CAN'T HANDLE THIS I'M HYPERVENTILATING I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA FLY OFF INTO THE SUN NOW

Edit:

More awesome news~

MY CLOAK IS IN THE MAIL AND MY JEWLERY SHOULD BE SHORTLY TOO OMFG I DONT CARE THAT THIS EVENT IS GOING TO COST MY BANK ACCOUNT ITS VERY SOUL I'MA GO TO FAN EXPO IN MY OC SHALYTH'S OUTFIT (minus the wig cause it needs to be styled but the person I know who does things like that costs monies cause it's her work and I won't be able to afford that as well as the ticket and the photo (I can't afford the autograph either QQ)) AND GET A PICTURE WITH BILLY BOYD I'M GONNA FLY TO SATURN NOW AAAHHH

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Well, after a nice sunny day out, then a rainy day...sorta out plus an awesome game of DnD, I woke up this morning feeling energized and just clean all the dishes (there were A LOT! and we only have a single sink) Cleaned the toilet, bath tub, sink, kids white stool, completely cleaned out the kitty litter box, AND Vacuumed the apartment!
Oh, and I helped my daughter put Animal wall stickies up in her room, for a nice safari look, and put up individual ABC letters in order by her bed so we can read them out at bed times, AND played with my daughter, AND watched a movie with her, and made us breakfast/lunch.

Sitting here typing this all out when I hear BF call "whats for dinner", to which I responded, "Whatever's left over in the fridge, I am not doing any more work today!"

Now to go finish the picture I am working on!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Today is the seventh month anniversary for me and my girlfriend yay hard to believe seven months already seems like yesterday we had just met and now over halfway to our first year as a couple. We both didn't think it was possible to meet and fall in love off a game like WOW but we are among many others proof that yes love does and can come from the game. Also this Tuesday I have a job interview which is great cause I can start saving money to bring my beloved here to Arizona and spend time with her getting to know her as a boyfriend should by touching her, holding her, loving her, hugging her, kissing her. What a happy anniversary day it is for me and my girlfriend.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

moving in with a friend in a couple months

possibly good chance of getting a job there too

moving closer to josie

being able to see finally see and be with her

hopefully moving her closer too since her and her mother + brother can rent a house at a cheap price

beING ABLE TO FINALLY DO THINGS W/ MY LIFE AND SEE MY GIRLFRIEND ON A REGULAR BASIS

[VIBRATES EXCITEDLY]

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Can I juts say the Dread Saurian has to be on of the coolest looking Lizardmen models I've seen in a long time.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

cowmuflage wrote:Can I juts say the Dread Saurian has to be on of the coolest looking Lizardmen models I've seen in a long time.

I want that so much!!!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

GOBLINS IS OFF HAITUS :-D

The writer/artist had a massive nervous breakdown that put the comic on haitus for a few weeks, in the middle of a really intense moment. And it's coming back!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

So me and a friend were having a laugh, looking at random crossover pairing videos on YouTube that made no sense
... and I came across this character called Korso who looked sexy as all hell
and now I know Titan AE exists and that it's a Don Bluth film I haven't seen how the heck did this get past me and now I have my first cartoon crush in like 10 years yay

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

A new Borderlands game? With Handsome jack in it? Before he's evil? A Claptrap class? Hell yeah boi!

Also did I mention IT'S ON THE MOON.
Vlcan
Realm: Multiple

Unread post by Vlcan »

Finally found my Petopia password. :).
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Ahhhh! So, I downloaded a mod to Skyrim that lets you tame beasts. There is a main stable area where you learn to tame them and you can breed pets like in Pokemon and stuff. So here I am with three pets already, Kokkuri the fox, Gideon the goat, and Sabre Cat the Sabre Cat (Go figure, right? But he refuses to accept the name of Savas, no matter how many times I enter it...). And I'm messing with their placement around the stables, because you can choose the exact spot their 'home' is, and I can't find my fox anywhere so I'm kinda searching around the edges of the stables...

Well, I hear the panting noise that Skyrim canines make when they run, and I turn to look like "It's my fox!". But nope, it was a wild wolf, and I'm all oh no! Defenseless without my fox. But the wolf completely ignores me and instead goes right for the fence of the stables. She stops right at the fence, sits down, and howls. Next thing I know, a husky comes running up to the stable fence from the other side and sits down and howls back. Then the husky gets up, runs along the fence until it finds a spot low enough to climb over, and barks at the wolf to come inside. The two of them go to one side of the stables and both lie down and just watch the stables together and I'm like

DAMNIT. THIS IS TOO CUTE.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I got to check out a short demo of WoD and even got a Beta key. 83 Plus cards for hearthstone and other goodies... This is why I love PAX East. \o/

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Another modded Skyrim post, but this made me crack up and love this game/mod like 20 times more...

So, Skyrim! I was walking from Riften to Ivarstead, because some quest delivery thing. I'm currently with my affectionate white sabre cat Inga, who had gained a few levels and was kicking butt by my side. So anyway, I'm walking along, and I find an Imperial soldier patrol, with a goat at the front of them. Okay, I'm thinking, just some wild goat met up with a patrol... but it looked like the goat was seriously leading the group. It followed the path, and the patrol followed behind it. A goat leading an imperial patrol? So I went up to the goat, and...

It's Gideon. It's my damn pet goat. He went and joined the Imperial Legion already. Freaking goat KNOWS where our allegiances lie! When I do the war quest chain, he is my pet I do it with.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I finally got into Flight Rising! Woo! xD ... Nice timing though, right as I have buttloads of end of year work to do, but a loooong summer holiday after that so I'll wait until I'm done working. c:

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I am back with more happiness...today my girlfriend and I were together three times each time we ended with an I love you also the last time I told her something all girls want to hear from their guys that is I am proud she is my girlfriend and I will forever be by her side. It made her feel so good inside I just know it because no one ever told her that...well it is the truth I am proud she is my girlfriend and I love her so much. Iowawolf and Xenasblade together forever.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

sitting and drinking a glass of redwine, sunshine through the window, soft music in the background.. and a 1/5 of a blue bubble (you need 1 blue for 1 yellow bub, and 5 yellows for a lvl ;) ) in real exp when grinding in eq.. im quite happy with that ..no stress.. no other ppl

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig