LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Makoes »

cowmuflage wrote:Rain rain go away go back to the north part of the world please ;-; Like I dunno Canada I hear they love coldness over there! :p
I am going to blame you for the cold rainy day today...it was nice and sunny and getting warmer...stupid cold rain...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'll take your rain. Seriously. It's hot and there hasn't been a drop of moisture in a month and probably won't be until July and that's IF we get a decent monsoon season.

It's not fair, all you people hogging all the wet and then griping about it!

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

It rained here, and I love it :P Then again, I didn't like how hot it was getting when it's not even the end of May, so... :lol:

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Rick and Morty's 1st season just ended, I'm sad, 11 episodes isn't enough :| :mrgreen:

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

When you've known for bloody ages you have work due in after the holiday and you should probably do work during the holiday but your brain only seems to go into panic-mode about this when there's four days of the holiday left... Why oh why does this always happen to me. x'D I'm just looking forward to my early summer holiday after uni!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Rawr wrote:Rick and Morty's 1st season just ended, I'm sad, 11 episodes isn't enough :| :mrgreen:
I only started watching that show last week but it is very good! Shame it's only 11 episodes long D:
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I just had a nosebleed that would make Soul proud. :mrgreen:

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Brain. We have a lot of work to do. Now is not the time to blank out. This is all.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I was actually really devastated about losing that auction... A rare Sylveon notebook popped up as a UK-only auction, no one else seemed interested in bidding on it and I was so excited to win it... But I was stupid, and bid with a minute left. I bid £10 and at the very last second, someone shoved a higher bid on it and won by only 50p... :/ I was so determined to win it seeing as it's such a rare and pretty item that I could've added to my Sylveon collection... and I lost by 50p. I have no idea where I'm going to find that item again. :/

Also, erm...
Novikova wrote:Brain. We have a lot of work to do. Now is not the time to blank out. This is all.
This.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Why can I never find good Skag pictures for refs ;-;
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

It was just a small project, yet I feel like my dreams have been shattered since no one said a thing about it. Just can't shake the feeling that no one cares about me or anything I do. Nothing I do these days seems to mean anything to anyone.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

I may have to start the background for this commission over completely. Nothing looks decent except the clouds.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Supposed to be submitting tonight and I've got this song on repeat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aznFLJ5qjl8

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

It's gunna sound spoiled as all fuck, but I'm actually kinda disappointed that my mum invited my younger sister along for the holiday in September too. It was meant to be our bonding time together since I rarely get to see my mum anymore and I thought a weekend in Greece would be perfect for us both. But last minute, she decided my sister had to come along too, which I know will ruin things because she's such a brat. :/ She demands attention from my mother 24/7, insists that everything she does is better than what I do and whines like a brat if, say, I get a compliment and she doesn't, and hogs ridiculous amounts of attention. She's 16 and acts like a bloody 8-year-old. :/ Whenever I come back for a week or so during a holiday, she's out and about with my mum, sits as close to her as possible as if she's scared I'm going to steal her or something. o.O She's my mum too... In fact she was my mum FIRST! I know for a fact that when I'm not there, she sits in her room and does nothing to help around the house, doesn't bother even communicating with my mother half the time. I've felt so sorry for my mum, she essentially lives on her own because of the lack of contact she gets from her youngest daughter except for when I'm around.

Not to mention she treats me like shit. I know the general rule is that the eldest is meant to treat the younger siblings like crap, but nope, it's the other way around here. I go out of my way, especially for Christmas, to do nice things for her and she doesn't put in a single bit of effort. Nor do I get thanked for anything. At the moment, I'm struggling to find an affordable and large shelving unit for my next house, my sister was getting new shelves put up in her room to replace her current unit, so I thought I'd ask my mum if it would be okay to have it. She said it would be fine, but I should not have mentioned anything within earshot of my sister because she's now demanding that she keeps the unit and that I should 'go and buy my own'. That's what she said. In front of my face. Yeah, thanks you little brat, you get everything paid for you so you can sit in your smelly disgusting room all day long and do nothing while I have to try and afford rent for both myself and my fiance.

I've been dealing with this attitude from her now ever since I moved out. She wants nothing to do with me, except when it comes to our mother, then she wants everything to do with me. For a while I laughed it off and put it down to her being a moody teenager but now even my mum's getting worried, she has to often enough apologise to me on behalf of her behaviour. My mum has to apologise to me about my sister. That's not right. She says even I wasn't this bad as a teenager and I actually remember being quite a happy-go-lucky teen. o.O

At this point, my best friend who my mum took in when he had no where to stay is a much better brother than she makes a sister, and he's not even related to me. I've been so on the verge sometimes of just yelling at her and telling her that he makes a better sibling than she ever did, but no doubt she'd run off crying to my mum if I said something like that, so I have to keep my mouth shut. About everything. Even he's expressed concerns about her towards me and says he's never met more of a bratty child. He's right. :/

I dunno, when it comes down to it, I just don't want her ruining the holiday that was meant to be quality time between me and my mum which we almost never get anymore. :/

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Snowy, I'm sorry as an adult time spent with a parent alone is special, something should be said to her though otherwise she may think she can spend her life behaving like this and I can almost guarantee no will be as nice about it as family. anyways good luck and enjoy what you can.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Syleye wrote:Snowy, I'm sorry as an adult time spent with a parent alone is special, something should be said to her though otherwise she may think she can spend her life behaving like this and I can almost guarantee no will be as nice about it as family. anyways good luck and enjoy what you can.
I always feel like for some reason when I post giant rants that some people are obliged to respond to them for some reason. x'D I don't need people to reply, I just need somewhere to slap a long-winded rant sometimes, though I do appreciate people who try to help or sympathise with me. (':

I don't know what it is, it could be down to her just being an extremely moody teenager for all we know, but it's certainly extreme. I've done nothing to encourage this (I swear o.O) except for... being there. We had a very neutral relationship before I left, we never got on 100% because of our complete lack of similar interests. It's funny because she laughs at me when I like things like MLP or Pokemon, but she spends half of her life watching anime and not trying to do anything useful. I feel like I should be the one laughing at her.

As far as I'm aware though, she treats her friends and everyone else just fine... Although when I sent her a message asking if she was okay the other day since she was right there when our grandad died, she didn't respond to me for ages and only did when I said 'I'll take that as a yes then' and acted like she had a complete lack of disinterest. Woman, your GRANDFATHER JUST DIED and you were THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED. Don't act like this wasn't important! She seems to have a lack of appreciation in general (never says thank you, has terrible manners, etc.) and I'm not entirely sure where she's getting this from. I grew up with a mother who would tell me off if I forgot simple table manners or to thank people for things, it's like we had entirely different mothers.

I just... GAH. I could probably list a hundred more things that have bothered me about her but there's no point, it all comes down to the same thing in the end really.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I wish I didn't get so worked up when people don't talk to me, or comment on something I did. Or at least wish I could control what I say when I do get upset. I'm pretty sure I just lost the best friends I ever had because of the way I worded my feelings. I don't mean to be aggressive, least of all passive-aggressive. I just...

I just want some attention. There, I said it. I'm a fucking attention-seeker. I'm lonely and get extremely twitchy when people don't talk to me. I miss being a part of something and constantly feel like I'm being pushed away with no god-damn explanation. It makes me panic and I say stupid things.

I don't know what to do.

---
As an awkward aside, my little finger has been feeling numb and tingly since yesterday. I hope I haven't damaged myself somehow.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

First time I've ever had food poisoning...fml...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Aw.. Jurz, I'm really sorry. That is such a crappy thing.

I hope you feel better soon

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."