Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

i know you dont mean to hurt me.. but sometimes you do.. and when i get hurt you dont understand why and that hurts even more :cry:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

:hug: Tarn

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Wait when did they re-release Master piece Grimlock? D: I need me some Dinobots ;-;
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Humanity at an all time low - stealing phones and wallets from the 300 who died in MH17...seriously I hate people.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Castile wrote:Humanity at an all time low - stealing phones and wallets from the 300 who died in MH17...seriously I hate people.
Wanna hate people some more? Some woman twisted a little girls arm and stole her candy money.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Oh..my..GOD! IDK if any of you guys play Sonic games but I do and I just played Sonic the Hedgehog (also known as Sonic 06, and the only reason I've waited until now to play it is because it was only for the PS3/Xbox 360 and I only have Nintendo systems) and it is THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER! It glitchy as all hell and I HATE IT. I FINALLY beat it today (after cursing at the TV for countless hours) and, afterwards, I decided to DESTROY the CD. If you have not played this game, DON'T! It may look amazing, but apparently they rushed it so it'd be out before Christmas and due to that it has SO MANY GLITCHES, almost all of which usually lead to your unsuspected death. I do hope the remake the game or something though. SO MUCH UNTAPPED POTENTIAL WITHIN IT! so angry...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

Okay, so my bank card's been missing for a few days, and I know I didn't leave home with it and that it was in the house somewhere, so I didn't cancel the card.

I've been stressing out about it, trying to find it, wondering where I could have put it, only to find it today ON MY BROTHER'S NIGHTSTAND.

If that isn't bad enough, I checked my recent bank balance, and it's 500 POUNDS LESS THAN BEFORE.

Turns out my brother's been using my money to pay off his debts, and now he refuses to give back the money, since he already used it to pay off debt, and now he doesn't have any more.

I am BEYOND enraged. HOW COULD HE STEAL FROM HIS OWN BROTHER?!?

My parents refuse to get involved, so now i'm stuck with him just owing me a bunch of money that I didn't exactly have to spare!

Now i'm totally screwed over, I have no money for food or necessities for the next 2 weeks, and I have no idea how i'm going to get more money to live on, since even if I ask for an advance on my wages, they'll barely cover the cost of my bills.

Sorry, this forum definitely isn't the place for me to rant about this sort of problem...
Last edited by Nikrosnil on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Jurz wrote:Oh..my..GOD! IDK if any of you guys play Sonic games but I do and I just played Sonic the Hedgehog (also known as Sonic 06, and the only reason I've waited until now to play it is because it was only for the PS3/Xbox 360 and I only have Nintendo systems) and it is THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER! It glitchy as all hell and I HATE IT. I FINALLY beat it today (after cursing at the TV for countless hours) and, afterwards, I decided to DESTROY the CD. If you have not played this game, DON'T! It may look amazing, but apparently they rushed it so it'd be out before Christmas and due to that it has SO MANY GLITCHES, almost all of which usually lead to your unsuspected death. I do hope the remake the game or something though. SO MUCH UNTAPPED POTENTIAL WITHIN IT! so angry...
If you want to play a good Sonic game, can I recommend absolutely none of the games after and including Sonic Heroes? Sonic DX and Sonic Adventure Battle 2 were both pretty good and lots of fun, but all the games after have been so bad they make my stomach flip. I tried that one where he turns into a werewolf (werehog? big grey ugly thing) and it's basically a terrible Sonic game with terrible arena brawler aspects thrown in.

Seriously, just play Adventure Battle 2/DX and the classics (if you're into the classics- personally they're not my thing) or just... don't play Sonic. I have such fond memories of the games, but the recent ones have been so terrible it hurts.

Disclaimer: These opinions are from someone who grew up on Sonic Adventure Battle 2 and Sonic DX. Opinions may be skewed due to bitterness and nostalgia.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:
Jurz wrote:Oh..my..GOD! IDK if any of you guys play Sonic games but I do and I just played Sonic the Hedgehog (also known as Sonic 06, and the only reason I've waited until now to play it is because it was only for the PS3/Xbox 360 and I only have Nintendo systems) and it is THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT EVER! It glitchy as all hell and I HATE IT. I FINALLY beat it today (after cursing at the TV for countless hours) and, afterwards, I decided to DESTROY the CD. If you have not played this game, DON'T! It may look amazing, but apparently they rushed it so it'd be out before Christmas and due to that it has SO MANY GLITCHES, almost all of which usually lead to your unsuspected death. I do hope the remake the game or something though. SO MUCH UNTAPPED POTENTIAL WITHIN IT! so angry...
If you want to play a good Sonic game, can I recommend absolutely none of the games after and including Sonic Heroes? Sonic DX and Sonic Adventure Battle 2 were both pretty good and lots of fun, but all the games after have been so bad they make my stomach flip. I tried that one where he turns into a werewolf (werehog? big grey ugly thing) and it's basically a terrible Sonic game with terrible arena brawler aspects thrown in.

Seriously, just play Adventure Battle 2/DX and the classics (if you're into the classics- personally they're not my thing) or just... don't play Sonic. I have such fond memories of the games, but the recent ones have been so terrible it hurts.

Disclaimer: These opinions are from someone who grew up on Sonic Adventure Battle 2 and Sonic DX. Opinions may be skewed due to bitterness and nostalgia.
Oh, I grew up on DX :) It's by far the best (haven't played Adventure 2 yet, though) and I've played Unleashed (the one with the Werehog) and while it has some pretty bad aspects, nothing will ever be as awful as Sonic 06. I've learned to accept that most Sonic games are a little rough around the edges but…Sonic 06…I will never again play...

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Reeeergghghghghhh... I know manic-depression is a legit condition and blah blah blah...

But holy hell is it irritating when one of your major clients is -egregiously- bipolar and when it's a good day it's being deluged in scattered ideas going all over the place and this and that and we should do these fifty things and then a day later she drops off the face of the planet and doesn't answer emails for over a week and forgets 90% of her initial projects and her facebook is nothing but 'I hate my life and want to die' and nothing gets done....

Lady, I know your business is struggling and I'd like to help but I live three states away and I can't run your whole business for you by remote control while you have a breakdown...

she really needs new/different/better meds but I'm just her designer and marketer, it's not my place to tell her that and what's more when she's up she waves that stuff off as unneeded and when she's down she refuses to listen. Maybe it'd be better if I was there in person but gehhhh... x_x

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Nikrosnil wrote:Okay, so my bank card's been missing for a few days, and I know I didn't leave home with it and that it was in the house somewhere, so I didn't cancel the card.

I've been stressing out about it, trying to find it, wondering where I could have put it, only to find it today ON MY BROTHER'S NIGHTSTAND.

If that isn't bad enough, I checked my recent bank balance, and it's 500 POUNDS LESS THAN BEFORE.

Turns out my brother's been using my money to pay off his debts, and now he refuses to give back the money, since he already used it to pay off debt, and now he doesn't have any more.

My parents refuse to get involved, so now i'm stuck with him just owing me a bunch of money that I didn't exactly have to spare!

Now i'm totally screwed over, I have no money for food or necessities for the next 2 weeks, and I have no idea how i'm going to get more money to live on, since even if I ask for an advance on my wages, they'll barely cover the cost of my bills.

Sorry, this forum definitely isn't the place for me to rant about this sort of problem...

Contact your bank and report this. You may also want to get the police involved, even if he is your brother. Stealing like that is messed up. Good luck getting your money back.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I've woken up deaf in my left ear. this isn't the first time it has happened. I can't wait to go around half deaf for a week or more. Damn it.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

mpd_84 wrote:
Nikrosnil wrote:Okay, so my bank card's been missing for a few days, and I know I didn't leave home with it and that it was in the house somewhere, so I didn't cancel the card.

Contact your bank and report this. You may also want to get the police involved, even if he is your brother. Stealing like that is messed up. Good luck getting your money back.

Your best bet would be to contact the bank, yeah. Most banks will reverse fraudulent charges, and be sure to let them know when the transactions might've happened if you can.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

one more day and i can be back on meds and be normal again and not feel so panicky and overwhelmed because oh my god do i need it

this month has been a hellhole of me being anxious about people not liking/talking to me and having to deal with a lot of stuff and tuition for college and trying to keep things going and terrified that things are gonna fail and i still can't find a job and so many anxiety attacks and fear of not being able to sleep because oh man there is one thing i hate the worst in this world it is insomnia i spend days after worried i won't sleep and it's miserable

hngh
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Nachtwulf wrote:Reeeergghghghghhh... I know manic-depression is a legit condition and blah blah blah...

But holy hell is it irritating when one of your major clients is -egregiously- bipolar and when it's a good day it's being deluged in scattered ideas going all over the place and this and that and we should do these fifty things and then a day later she drops off the face of the planet and doesn't answer emails for over a week and forgets 90% of her initial projects and her facebook is nothing but 'I hate my life and want to die' and nothing gets done....

Lady, I know your business is struggling and I'd like to help but I live three states away and I can't run your whole business for you by remote control while you have a breakdown...

she really needs new/different/better meds but I'm just her designer and marketer, it's not my place to tell her that and what's more when she's up she waves that stuff off as unneeded and when she's down she refuses to listen. Maybe it'd be better if I was there in person but gehhhh... x_x
I know that feeling. I've worked with people like that before. Took me a whole month of bugging them just to get my payment and it was not even the full amount >.>
Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

So more down time.......drops head to desk.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Tankperson wrote:So more down time.......drops head to desk.
Uuugh I had a transmog raid scheduled for this evening too. /flops

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

I've started getting annoying dizzy spells again. I hope it's not some sort of sinus infection. I haven't seen signs of mold for a few weeks. There's a lot of dust being kicked up in the field because they're leveling it for the ball park stuff now.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Contact the bank immediately. Let them know this wasn't you. I had that happen before.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Self-diagnosed autism. It's offensive to people who have it. I find it offensive when I see people on the internet use it as a excuse to be a dick hat. I have Aspergers syndrome and I NEVER use it as an excuse for my actions. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT??? Aspergers syndrome does not make you do those things.

You know what? it was one of the big reasons I stopped caring for MLP. Too many people using it as a reason to be sexist pigs. That or people blaming "the patriarchy" for their actions. Grow the fuck up.

If you think you might have some form of autism GO GET A FUCKING TEST. My god don't just say you have something like that.

Like my god. I've spent all my life learning to control my Aspergers and my OCD and it still makes my life difficult form time to time but I've never once used it as a get out pf jail free card before. Because it's not. I don't want pity from people I just want to be treated like a normal person.

I'm on the verge of crying tears of anger right now.