Rant Thread

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Lupis »

Not going to say anything spoiler-y but

you know what Blizzard just take my heart and stomp all over it, why won't you?

that's not okay. no. you don't. you don't do that. My HEART.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

You'd think drawing boobs on a skeleton would be easy. D:
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Thanks guys.

Saw about the shooting on the local news. Not only was my coworker's son was killed but so was another teen boy.

And I know I deserve better. I'll find that someday. It's just awkward that we live together so I'll still have to see and deal with him everyday while he's flirting to his new girlfriend over skype chat.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Wassa wrote:Thanks guys.

Saw about the shooting on the local news. Not only was my coworker's son was killed but so was another teen boy.

And I know I deserve better. I'll find that someday. It's just awkward that we live together so I'll still have to see and deal with him everyday while he's flirting to his new girlfriend over skype chat.
This quite literally breaks my heart. I absolutely hate to see anyone in this position. Your ex is a dick, a massive one at that, and boy would I slap him about if I could.

I know we don't particularly know each other but please feel more than welcome to PM me if you really want someone to listen and/or talk to. I really hope you have some friends and family about you right now. Is there not someone you could move in with? There's no way I could sit about with that going on.

---

My rant: Friend came back home, stomping into the house at 10 AM. She woke up half of us in the process after a bad night's sleep and now she has someone to speak to SHE'S TALKING SO FREAKING LOUD SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. Whyyy does she have to be so louuuddddd in general tone your voice down please woman I love you but tone it down. x___x;

Oh and it turns out our letting agent decided to charge us almost £400 for cleaning the last house after we moved out. What. The. Actual. FUCK???!!! We fucking cleaned it before we left! (Well, me and my boyfriend did at least.) We fucking scrubbed that place and now they're charging us almost £400 for CLEANING?! So that explains why we got £97.71 each and not £150... Since it'd be split between all six of us. But that's a good chunk of money I could've needed. We're going in today for a word. I used to love these guys but they're taking the absolute piss now.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Only time I've posted on this rant thread is because of PvP. Do excuse me, but this is the same stupid thing. Blizzard NEED to fix BG's. For one, a team of boosted 90's seem to go against pros. This could be fixed by taking two teams of similar skill (perhaps go by item levels) and sticking them in BG's together. There! You haven't got people in conquest gear against people in boosted 90 gear. It's simple. Remove the cc. They're doing this in Draenor. Good. I don't want to be waddling along on a giant birdie to go kill some ally and then be stunned to death by a rogue. I don't get to disengage. I don't get to hit them. I dot get to even dismount before my dead body hits the floor.

Another thing. The last post on here I made was about being farmed. It happened again. And yes, it was against a Russian team. They let us take all towers. They didn't care, because they knew they'd win. I don't want to be forced to rezz in a Graveyard under attack by a bunch of people who think it's fair game to kill you as you rezz. I wanna live!

Another problem I had. It's the cherry on the cake really. Twice today, I've had awful lag. I got dc'd 3 times within TWO minutes of getting out the horde cave area in AV. Everyone did. There were people discussing the lag, and I realised for once it wasn't my bad computer. You want to keno what happens next? You do?! Oh I'll tell you. The alliance (I'm not being racist, but it was a bunch of Russians again) weren't getting lag. They were in our cave, killing as we logged back in. They'd gotten across the map, when I couldn't get out a cave and mount up. At no point were they lagging. But not only did I get this lag. I got graveyard farmed during the lag explosions! That's ridiculous! For Goodness sake Blizzard fix PvP! Not only am I getting my butt kicked, when I've got half decent gear, I'm getting farmed and dc'd continuously. When Draenor hits, I'll be glad to have half the stuns and CC's removed.

To think that all I wanted was a new transmog set that I had to grind honour for. I get dc'd and farmed. All I wanted was a nice flashy purple armour set for a mount I'll be getting. I don't see why the Russians do it...I go into three BG's and come out with 80 odd honour, when I'm at the top of the charts. When I get farmed relentlessly, I come out with 200 odd honour :/ just...AHHHHH BLIZZARD FIX PVP FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!

*deep breathes* I refuse to do BG's until Draenor after I get this transmog. I've had it with the horde never winning because of this pile of poop.

Now I've got that off my chest, I'm off to try and get the rest of the armour I'm after. Once I get it, I don't think I'll be grinding those PvP mounts I said I would. I've had enough. Also, Blizzard need to merge Terenas. Despite it being medium in population, it's dead. I can't find anyone to buy anything! Nor does anything I'm after come up on the ah! I don't have the money to move my characters and although having a dead realm has it's used, CRZ ruined that. I still can't find any rares, but not can I find someone to grind rep on timeless isle with me, or perhaps kill some warbringers -_- yes, I love WoW. But it's faults are blanently obvious.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

PMSing so horribly today. The kind of PMS where you start to believe everyone hates you and you just curl into a ball of worry and depression on the bed and uuurrggggg.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Look Tumblr want to know why I don't like calling myself a feminist anymore? It's because of people on you that blame every thing in the history of ever on white men. Or white people in general. Like read a god damn history book and you will find that many evil people where women or people of colour. Sure white people have a history of fucking others over but we are not the only people who have done that. We where not the only people with a slave trade!

Don't blame everything on one race and call it feminism so you can feel better about yourself.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

That whole Comiccon attack thing is a bit crazy. She was not beaten but in fact fell off a wall she was climbing?

Now I don't know if she was raped like they say she was. Can't they do a rape test? Aint that what they are for? Of is it too late for that? If it is why did they not do it when they could. I'd rather someone go to jail for crimes they did and not hearsay after all.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I cant sleep, woke up at 4am. I blame my B12 shot I got yesterday, always have lots of energy after that but have a hard time sleeping :| :mrgreen:

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

People who take faction crap seriously make me SMH so hard...

It's a game. Not real life. STOP ALREADY.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Saiya the Lotus
Realm: Lightbringer-US , MoonGuard-US

Unread post by Saiya the Lotus »

I agree, I play on both sides and i don't see why people take faction so seriously
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I tend to only get mad when Bliz writes in stuff that flagrantly favors Horde over Alliance. Cata had my shorts in a bunch a lot... 'Horde: You get this awesome lore goodie where you reclaim the Dragonmaw and found a huge armored base all on your own, hoorah!' 'Alliance: You get a corny webcomic reference and a base that's permanently 60% unfinished!! Yay?'

But they've done it so much now I just kind of grunt, throw my hands in the air and shrug.

I was right though, they ARE going to put the Alliance chopper in. As a fat gold sink of course. LIke we need more of those. Pff.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Nachtwulf wrote:I tend to only get mad when Bliz writes in stuff that flagrantly favors Horde over Alliance. Cata had my shorts in a bunch a lot... 'Horde: You get this awesome lore goodie where you reclaim the Dragonmaw and found a huge armored base all on your own, hoorah!' 'Alliance: You get a corny webcomic reference and a base that's permanently 60% unfinished!! Yay?'

But they've done it so much now I just kind of grunt, throw my hands in the air and shrug.

I was right though, they ARE going to put the Alliance chopper in. As a fat gold sink of course. LIke we need more of those. Pff.
I'm sick of nearly every plot point making out the Horde as bad guys and all that crap. I mean I'm sick of having to feel bad for being Horde. I'd love a story line where someone in the Alliance does something horrible and makes Alliance players feel bad for being Alliance. Make one of their leaders go batshit power mad or something like that. From the sounds of things WoD is just going to be another "horde bad Alliance good herp derp" story.

At this point I know it wont ever happen. >.>
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

One of my fish is slowly turning black. I've googled this he is A) going to die or B) getting ready to have a sex party. XD

I hope it's B. I've never seen a bubble nest before and they make them when tehy lay eggs!

Edit: This has stopped being a rant! I've noticed the start of a bubble nest at the surface!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE spiders in RL... they make my skin crawl my heartbeat go up and i feel like crying..

There's was HUGE spider on my one wall in the living room .. I do not dare take it or kill it .. Practice I hate to be so afraid of spiders ... and Michael is in Jutland (overf 100 kilometers away.. im all alone :( )).. Aaaaargh

stood with a vacuum cleaner at maximum distance and hoovering it up .. I hope ... whew I feel bad now ..... The Arachnofobia gives me heart palpitations and a whole lot of bad feelings in the head ... also vacuumed up 10 napkins + 2 to fill the gap when closed .. and throw the vacuum cleaner out on the balcony ... no, not paranoid

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Tårnfalk wrote:I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE spiders in RL... they make my skin crawl my heartbeat go up and i feel like crying..

There's was HUGE spider on my one wall in the living room .. I do not dare take it or kill it .. Practice I hate to be so afraid of spiders ... and Michael is in Jutland (overf 100 kilometers away.. im all alone :( )).. Aaaaargh

stood with a vacuum cleaner at maximum distance and hoovering it up .. I hope ... whew I feel bad now ..... The Arachnofobia gives me heart palpitations and a whole lot of bad feelings in the head ... also vacuumed up 10 napkins + 2 to fill the gap when closed .. and throw the vacuum cleaner out on the balcony ... no, not paranoid
Oh god this would be exactly what I would do, haha. I hate spiders. I am so, so scared of them and I really can't explain it. If I've ever been alone in the house and found a spider, I freak out and don't know what to do. Sometimes I'll start crying about it. I don't want to look at the spider because I'm so frightened of them but at the same time I don't want to let it out of my sight... so I'll just stand there, staring at it, in tears. ;___; Worst feeling ever. I always end up taking the vacuum to them as well and leaving it on for 10 minutes afterwards to make sure it's dead. xD

Worst time was a couple of months ago at my mother's house, I was staying there and in one night I found THREE spiders. And they were the horrid skittery ones that only ever seem to run on the floor and not the walls. It was the middle of the night and I thought I was seeing things. Called my mum to get the first one... killed it... five minutes later, I'm sat with my laptop and I turn my head and there's ANOTHER one just sat there staring at me. Call my mum again, it dashes under my bed but she manages to get it anyway. At this point I'm so paranoid so I'm standing outside my room when I see ANOTHER ONE crawl into a towel I had sat on the floor. I completely lost it, all these spiders looked the same so I thought there were loads of them in my room or something. I had to sleep on the sofa for two nights. ;___; Now whenever I'm going to stay at my mother's she fumigates my bedroom for me. xD

I've thought about trying to find some kind of therapy to take care of my phobia. It's so horrid that my fears are triggered just by seeing pictures or videos of them. Sometimes I feel like browsing Imgur but if I see a photo or gif of a spider on the front page I have to stop browsing because I'm now too scared I'll come across another one. It's so silly but such a serious problem for me at the same time and I don't know what to do about it. ;_______;

(Sorry for turning your rant into mine but it kinda set me off. xD)

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Alright bugs...stop attacking me please! In several days I've had one bug attack me every day. Not much but I swear I'm going to have a heart attack if it happens again. First time, I'm in history. I'm sitting at the front, all alone and working nicely. I'm intent on completing my last piece of work before summer break. The windows open bedside it's summer and in Britain it's like my brain is melting. I hear a buzzing. By my ear. So I do this weird horse snort impression and slap behind my ear. I get some odd looks. Nothing to worry about. I then decide, hey, just brush behind your ear. If you've got a bug there it'll go away. I brush...and feel something rather large. Confused, I look like a rabid dog with a flea infestation at this point, I swipe behind my ear and follow my hair down.

Right here, I shall say that I share Snowy's reactions to spiders, but with wasps and bees. I will run the entire football pitch if I have to. I'm not allowing myself to stay near a bee or wasp too long. If I do, I have some sort of breakdown and completely spaz out. Disclaimer done, I shall continue.

I'm not really paying attention, until I see something with stripes fall out onto my desk. And it was buzzing. One look notified me it was a wasp. My reaction, which was rather tame compared to what I should've done, was to pull back as quick as possible. My chair made an awful racket and I go 'ooooh' really loud. Like I'd seen a really really nice cake or I'd had a mount drop. The room was silent, the teacher was staring at me and so was everyone else. The bloody wasp just flies off like nothing happened. It didn't sting me, thank God, but I was sitting there hugging myself. As far as I was concerned I could've died. That wasp was in my hair! By my ear! And to think it could've gone in my ear and continuously stung me...heh heh no.

Then, the next lunchtime I walk to the bin. I have a bloody spider actually swoop down and get my face. I become a restarted horse, making odd snorting noises and scaring anyone nearby. The thing that got me was...it'd swung down. On a piece of web. Like Spider-Man. I was attacked by a mini Spider-Man.

Skip forward a day. My friend, who's very much like Snowy (are you sure you aren't actually her XD ) , then screams and begins to slap my face. Confused, I back off, thinking she'd gone all demonic on me. I realise she's been trying to get a spider off of me. One second, she's fine. The next, she's rabid and busy trying to splatter a spider on my face. She honestly then replied "I honestly thought you were going to die." before hugging me. :/ nice to know someone is looking out for me...even if their way of protection is slapping me silly.

Not too much of a rant, but that wasp! In my hair! And the spider attacks! Summer, you're lovely, but the bugs are the reason I keep inside and become nocturnal. Plus, Warcraft. You know where my priorities lie.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Kayro I can tell you now that if I saw a spider on anyone's face I would certainly not try to slap it. xD I would not dare touch anything like that! I'm also not fond of wasps but, well, who is? They're evil little buggers that're just out to get you I swear. Bees I'm 50/50 with. I know they're very unlikely to sting you but I was stung by a big one as a kid so I've been a bit afraid of it happening again ever since. If a wasp comes near me, I run around like a crazy person to get it away from me. My boyfriend is the same. xD

BUT WASPS DON'T ENTER YOUR HOME AND SIT ON THE WALLS AND STARE AT YOU AND MAKE THE ROOM SEEM VERY, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. *shudder*

Sounds like bugs are out to get you though! I'd certainly freak out if I had to deal with spiders ON MY FACE. :S Reminds me of the time there was a wasp flying around in the exam room back when I was at school. I couldn't concentrate on my work cause I was too busy keeping an eye on it and not wanting it anywhere near me and the tutors were doing nothing about it. >.<

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I hyad my birthday party drinks last night in town and now I will rant about a bus driver.

So I was planing to take the 3 am nightrider bus (the last bus of the night before like 7) and the N05 goes to my area and with Nightriders is they will drop you off near your house and it's really good and safe. Yet this driver kept telling me the bus did not go to my road and would not let me go on! When teh N05 goes to my place! I use it all the time when I'm in town! D: The driver was an islander guy who barely spoke English! You'd think that kind of bus you would use people who are good at English.

I was so lucky the mates I was drinking with live in town so I crashed on their floor but what if I did not? Man it's kinda hobo rape city at that time of night :s I can look after myself but what if I was a newly 18 year old girl (the legal age etc) who was in town for the first time? That shits not on!

So I now have fileled a complaint with the bus company because this is something that should not happen.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Getting so sick of some of my co-workers...seriously, wtf do they come to work if they are just going to stand there and look at their nails, or chit chat...We are cashiers...doesn't matter if you're on till or on the self scans. If your on till, smile, talk to your customers, be nice, and if its slow tidy up your chocolate bars and other things round the till. Stand at the front of the till, and smile at people. Seriously, you really don't need to keep checking your nails...I can tell you from her that they are still on your fingers!
If you are at the self scan, WALK around, greet people, smile, be social while you make sure they aren't scamming. Collect baskets not only at Self scan but around the other f-ing tills...

So tired of going on Self scan in the last hour and having to rush around collecting up all the piled baskets, washing the tills, emptying the garages, tiding up the displays, emptying recycling AND greeting people...seriously...so F-ing fed up with being the only one actually doing work in the evening!!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?