The Happy Thread

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Snowy »

Thank you everyone for the really kind responses. :3 I'm sure you'll all be glad not to have to read those nasty rant posts again. I felt bad for posting them so frequently but it was the only place I could really vent my anger before I just went and screamed in everyone's faces... which I would've LOVED to have done but it would've made our non-existent friendships even more awkward.

It's also nice that our new room has blinds and curtains so I no longer have to be awoken by bright light coming through the crappy blinds at 7 AM anymore. :3

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Castile wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:
Castile wrote:Hmm so today is pay day and what did I just do? Buy figmas! madoka normal and ultimate madoka! $160 for both...no regrets! and damnit wanted Mami but shes so darn expensive!! Like more so than ultimate madoka...what the!
Where have you been looking at? Both Mandarake and AmiAmi's 2nd hand part useally have her like $40 50ish I think? It's Homura who is like always $60ish no matter what :lol:

Mandarake is where I got my School uni Madoka figma a month or so back. Like $40 shipped? She was a pain in the bum to find :lol:
all sold out on amiami so i went ebaying - shes $80 min on there! I did find her on manadarake but hmm do i need to spend another 45 on figures this pay? Might be a good present suggestion for my fiance tho! (even tho hes already gotten me the Propilca Moon Wand eeee!)
Fair enough. I still need a Mami and a ultimate Madoka. I'm also waiting to see how that Homura from the 3rd movie turns out XD
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

so absolutely happy now Hulon dropped the reins today@!!!!!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I'm going to a german sparkle party on saturday..yes you read right! I'm going to a dress up event where I know 2 ppl and met the host for all of 2hrs one night lol!! I'm alittle anxious to say the least but I think it will be very fun....

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Syleye wrote:so absolutely happy now Hulon dropped the reins today@!!!!!
Give me your luuuuuuuck D:

my happy:
MALEFICENT WAS SO GOOD OMG SDKFJL;LDSF;SDF

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

More HTTYD2 preview screenings this weekend! *vibrates* I know what I'm doing!

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

It makes me rly giddy and happy when people say they like my writing sf;dfnsdkfns
especially when they say they like how I write canon characters (b/c I rly think I write them ooc 99% of the time orz)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

My job is going great and my girlfriend is planning on coming to see me for Christmas also hunters hopefully will be able to tame stags and talbuks I am hoping they can at 90 if so then I will play and stay at 90 since I am not buying the xpac make it so Blizzard.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Iowawolf wrote:My job is going great and my girlfriend is planning on coming to see me for Christmas also hunters hopefully will be able to tame stags and talbuks I am hoping they can at 90 if so then I will play and stay at 90 since I am not buying the xpac make it so Blizzard.
I'm going to assume everything turned out fine with your girlfriend then?

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

omg omg omg an UTENA figure!!! I have like no money cause of bills this week but its a pre-order so mine mine mine!!! I was so excited when I saw it pop up on amiami....also friggin love Cow for introducing me to these sites!! (my fiance prob doesnt however hehe ^.^ or will he come christmas...)

Shadowlands

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

My PokeCollection prizes arrived! :D Free manga, figures and Mewtwo buildy figure (which'll be going to a friend) for meeeeeeeee~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I got two Dwarf honey gouramis today! Super cute fish <3 but super tiny! Most of my tetras are bigger then them! Okay that's not totally fair most of my tetras are fully grown adults and these guys are babies. They will be 5 cm when fully grown!

I love how they go around the tank using their feeler like fins feel whats around them. I saw one bugging my Bristle nose catfish with it's feelers :lol:

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I had poutine for the first time today. I can see why Canada likes it.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Work is going great so nice having a job again after six months of looking and now with my girlfriend coming to Arizona for Christmas makes it even sweeter so I got to save up enough so that I can show her I can and will be able to support her and take her places besides my bed haha. But seriously we are coming on our first year as a real couple and it is the best year ever being her boyfriend and her my girlfriend so yes to those out there true love can be found on WOW and it is because of her I will be playing past September and since we can now tame stags I may buy WOD for the 90 boost and boost my hunter I made for her.
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

So with three months to my wedding I'm trying out lite n easy diet :) I've been going to the gym and had a trainer up until recently (she abandoned me for a cruise ship job - can't really blame her!) but all ive done is build muscle! I'm pretty lazy with my food choices sometimes especially when my fiance is away at work (that tin of spagetti is so much easier..) so figured this was a step in the right direction! Also i hate food shopping with a vengence so this appeals to my lazy side having it delivered to my house every week :lol:

Shadowlands

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Been a long time since posting in here but it has been a great day today thought I would share...

Went to Walmart and got some pictures developed and will be mailing them along with a love letter and a card to my girlfriend also was with her most all day in game today. My job is going great and can not wait till she comes out to Arizona for Christmas and hoping longer the way things are going I am going to bet it will be longer. We are coming upon our first year as a couple and what a year it has been we have had our share of problems like any other couple but we got through them and are stronger because of it. I know before I ranted about things that I thought was going on and I was wrong so wrong just my mind playing tricks on me.

Iowawolf and Xenasblade together forever...
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Woot my healer got her cloak - cloak #3! I know some ppl have like 6 but this was a big thing for me so i was pretty happy :) Painting the study this week too so I can now unplug my computer for the week without thinking i need to grind runestones >< first go on my own at renovating (fiance is away at work till tues) wish me luck!

Shadowlands

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Double post but I'm just really proud of myself this week! Cleared the study all on my own! (thank god we have flat tilled floors else i wouldn't of been able to drag half the stuff i did on my own). Pulled all the railing off the wall and now just have to patch holes, clean and paint. I'm so hoping its all done by the time my fiance gets home so all he has to do is assemble ikea bookshelves and sort through his stuff. Its so satisfying when projects come together :D

Shadowlands

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Wow they are making Lego for the 4th Jurassic park movie? Well I hope they turn out better then the Jurassic park 3 ones.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

At first it was a rant and now it's happy! I've noticed the start of a bubble nest at the surface! I'm going to have baby Gouramis!

Well okay only if the other is female that is :lol: I got a bit carryed away there XD