The Happy Thread

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Falcon »

HOW did I go two days without seeing this?

I look forward to seeing that photo, if you post it here that is. I love hearing about what my friends get for their birthdays/Christmas, and I don't care if that makes me sound weird. XD I'm really happy I was able to help make up for your actual birthday being so shitty, and themed birthdays are the best (the Star Wars themed birthday I had when I was younger will always be one of my favorite birthdays EVER).

So that's who beat me to getting that Toothless figure for you! XD I saw it on your wishlist before, and had meant to get it for you, but when I got around to it, it was gone. But if it's a different Toothless figure I'm talking about, then please ignore this. ^_^;
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Haha yeah my sister asked me if I owned it yet, I said nope, ten minutes later it was gone from my wishlist. Subtle. x'D I do love the Funko Pop! figures though. I collect the proper Funko My Little Pony figures, I own a Pop! figure of Rainbow Dash though and I own a Drogon and Ghost from Game of Thrones and now Toothless from HTTYD as well! I wish I had the money to collect them all. xD

And yeah I'll post a photo here. My boyfriend's present took ages to be dispatched apparently but it should be on it's way now... I have no idea what it is. o:

And themed birthdays/Christmases are the best! When I was younger my mum did a wolf-themed Christmas for me and a couple of years ago my boyfriend did a dragon-themed one. c:

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I can understand why, they're adorable! Those little button eyes are just ♥! Awesome, I'm looking forward to it, and I hate it when things take forever to ship. I've never had a themed Christmas, but those two sound like they were really nice!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Snowy wrote:Haha yeah my sister asked me if I owned it yet, I said nope, ten minutes later it was gone from my wishlist. Subtle. x'D I do love the Funko Pop! figures though. I collect the proper Funko My Little Pony figures, I own a Pop! figure of Rainbow Dash though and I own a Drogon and Ghost from Game of Thrones and now Toothless from HTTYD as well! I wish I had the money to collect them all. xD

And yeah I'll post a photo here. My boyfriend's present took ages to be dispatched apparently but it should be on it's way now... I have no idea what it is. o:

And themed birthdays/Christmases are the best! When I was younger my mum did a wolf-themed Christmas for me and a couple of years ago my boyfriend did a dragon-themed one. c:
I wish my family would do that. I'd be over the moon to have a dragon themed birthday :3 why do you think I started playing WoW? Dragon mounts. Yup. Suraku, the azure netherwing drake, was my first drake mount and I still use him every now and then. Actually...perhaps I could talk mother into doing a dragon themed birthday? Nah. She'd never do that :roll:
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

I am so excited I just bought a lovely one-of-a-kind tote bag off of Etsy and I can't wait until it gets here even though it probably won't be until Monday but eeeee!

I am excited! Over a bag!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I love it when ever I see the lady down the road walk her cat! It's a very pretty all white cat.
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Since our internet has decided to be crappy we're going to go to our local shelter and walk a dog. We did that yesterday too and it was really nice. It's summer holidays and the shelter is full, so the dogs are really thankful to get some exercise.

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Besides this crap going on with this DDOS stuff crashing the game I had a great day today when I was able to play I was able to run Firelands on my hunter Shadowhowl then after the leader made a mistake where as he, my hunter, wasn't able to run ICC I was able to still run it with my DK Iowawolf. Also spent the afternoon and evening with my girlfriend in game which means a lot since we are so close to our first year as a real couple and are out to prove online relationships can and do work. I so love when she wants me to help her quest and such cause then we can be closer together not that we aren't but our characters are there next to each other what was funny was as I helped her on her 72 me on my 90 I was zerging everything. We were doing the last rites quest which I remember was a bit of a pain at her level so I was watching him as he was yellow then once he went grey I ran at him and zerged him it was great. So nice that even though the game is having a hard time right now even that can not stop two people in love and meant for one another.
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Somehow I was finally ... FINALLY ... able to upgrade my graphics card with no further complications (for those who may not know, this has been an ongoing struggle I've had since 2011)! Sure, I had to wipe my entire hard drive in order for it to work but it was an unavoidable sacrifice I had to make. Oh life! How you love to play me like a cat plays with a mouse! I was about to give up in despair and spend a couple thousand dollars on a new PC, but you cut me a little bit of slack just in the nick of time.

Silly sarcasm aside, I am truly happy. Now I'll be able to enjoy all the visual upgrades comming in Warlords of Draenor with high-set graphics and decent fps ... ah, sweet, virtual, reality-escaping bliss!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I got my first Silver Cm today! Scholo!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

cowmuflage wrote:I got my first Silver Cm today! Scholo!
*looks at my tally of wipes* ahh yes. Scholomance. Close to 10 wipes I'd say we had. All well worth it. Googo Cow! Get those CM's!

Note for SSB, if you're planning on only going for silver, and the last boss is hard, I'd reccomend killing the healing mobs he spawns and then nuking him down. Adds a damper onto your time, but silver is silver, am I right?
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

AHH MY FRIEND GOT ME A HICCUP POP! FIGURE TO GO WITH MY TOOTHLESS. THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER. :D

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Double post because yay I'm in a good mood. :D I gained 4 subscribers to my YouTube channel overnight!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I saw the Mythbusters behind the myths stage tour last night and it was awesome!
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Oh man. Huge Skyrim happy rant, but... I think I've installed the perfect combination of mods.

I download a bunch of mods for Syrim. A lot of graphical and sound overhauls, some follower convenience things. I have some little mods that add things, like one that adds actual songbirds that fly around and you can interact with them. I have one follower from a mod, Inigo, who is a Khajiit and has a LOT of dialogue. I also have Serana (vampire lady from Dawnguard DLC) with me, cause I have a mod that allow multiple followers, and I have a mod installed so that she has a bit more dialogue and just better AI.

So, I'm doing the quest where you go into the ruins with the bandits and in the end have to fight the Pale Lady banshee. I end up reaching the main chamber where you fight her, and the bandit leader is there dying, gives his whole speech. I have some lovely celtic-esque dungeon music playing (from another of my mods), but as soon as he dies it stops. Skyrim plays the 'scary dungeon discovered' sound, and it's dead silent... so I turn around and see the Khajiit that summons the pale lady running up to her altar. Cue summoning event, he does his little speech and dies, the banshee is floating over the altar waiting for me to engage in battle. It's like, momentarily really peaceful. Even though it's a cave, it's considered an outside area because there's an opening in the ceiling, and there are little bird flitting around, chirping echoing in the cave. No music. But Serana is looking at the Pale Lady and is all "Be careful, I don't like the look of this. "So I'm standing there a minute, and finally decide to fire a spell at the Lady to start the battle. All the chirping stops. Her wisps appear out of nowhere and start attacking me, and just... Inigo and Serana both run in front of me, give each other a look, and then just start wailing on everything. I finish taking out the wisps with my fire, and Serana and Inigo are fighting the pale lady, and Inigo just shouts out while fighting. "What a pretty Lady! Shame that she is such a witch!". They both take her down, and I was hurt in the fight, so they both end up coming up to me afterwards, and Serana is like "Are you alright? " And it's like this tense air that was there before and during the battle disappears, and all the birds start chirping again.

Yes, Serana, I am alright, because that was EPIC.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Picked up Five Nights at Freddy's a couple days ago. I LOVE this game! Its simple and unique. Plus its fun to think about the vague backstory.

Anyways:

After 3 days, I cleared the main 5 nights and the bonus 6th night!

2 best scares:

1: Night 5: After seemingly doing well, I started getting a little...in danger. Freddy was right outside...and Foxy was ready to bolt at any minute. I had JUST thwarted a Bonnie attack, so I decided to check my camera for Fox and Fred....then I put my camera down and had a heart attack. Apparently Bonnie came back and got in during that short check. Got me good XD.

2: Also night 5: Victory was hopefully assured. Low power, 5 am...Freddy locked out. I'd hopefully win during Freddy's death jingle. 3% left...so close. 2%...Freddy back off...opened door...quick Foxy check. He should be held back....1%, drop everything...let it drain. 0%, this was it! Power off! Go!.....then I had a heart attack when a fox shrieked at me.

Definitely try this game if you are okay with scares.

Kill score:

Bonnie: 3 kills (included my Night 7 attempt)

Foxy: 4

Chica: 0

Freddy: Definitely somewhere around 10 or so...all power outage.
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Lots of amazon presents came today - 3 figmas and a Chi kitten plushie <3 im going to have a fun night with my figmas eee! Plus Cow's bookmarks yesterday I love getting things in the mail!!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Knowing you like them makes me happy!

I started to re-read the Hack/Slash comics. I forgot how awesome they where.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

My best friend came to tell me he has a crush! On my boyfriend's friend that's visiting as well, aha aww bless him. It's been sad to see how lonely he's been, I really hope this turns out well for him. <3 He just kinda came into my room, shut the door and hinted about how he 'liked' Michael and I had to stop myself from going AWWWWWWWWW before the entire house heard. x'D I like that he comes to tell me these kinds of things. It's really sweet. He's been searching for someone for years now and I have nothing but hope for him, I really do.

And in other news, while my boyfriend's friend has been down, all the men of the house have essentially gathered to play video and board games and RPGs all day long. I'm not too into many board games or RPGs and neither is one of my other female friends in the house, so we've had a lot of time to ourselves and when we've been bored we've just sat and talked for a few hours. It's been really great to bond more with her, we have a lot in common but she can be rather shy, even around people like me who she's known for four years. I love getting plenty of individual friend talk time. I also took her to see HTTYD2 yesterday! It was the fourth time I've seen it now, I'm still not tired of it, and it was the second time for her but we both love HTTYD and I know she was dying to see it again. Her birthday is coming up too and I bought her a HUUUUGE 24" figure of Toothless, it looks amazing if I do say so myself. I'm pretty proud of myself for that, she practically screamed when she saw it haha.

I've been feeling rather good about myself in general. Saved a lot of money over the summer by just not over-spending like I did last summer and so I have plenty of money to spare right now before I get my next student grant and loan payment at the end of the month. It's also my mother's birthday soon, I just bought her a present that I know she'll love too. And I bought my best friend's Christmas present WAAAAY in advance for some reason. And Falconcrest's too! xD I admit I've been spending a bit on myself as well (bought myself the Charizard Y plush about a week ago and I pre-ordered the UK-exclusive steelbook edition of Omega Ruby today, that cost me £40 but I really want the steelbook limited edition!) but I'm dead proud of the gifts I've managed to find for people. ♥

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Me and my best friend, TK, just got back from the Puyallup Fair...

WE SAW FALL OUT BOY IN CONCERT. IT WAS SO AMAZING. WE FELT LIKE WE WERE GOING TO DIE AT THE END OF IT BUT WE HAD SO MUCH FUCKING FUN AND I AM SO HAPPY WE WENT AND I NOW HAVE A FOB SHIRT AND EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL